10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Marlen M.
Marlen M.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Trooper
So I just bought this yesterday at Sephora for the first time and Im in love! I love how easy it applies and its not dry when I put it on (unlike other liquid eyeliners😕)! I would definitely buy this again once I run out!
Harjit S.
Harjit S.
Brampton , ON
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner to line a cat eye with. Very smooth and does not skip when you make x line. Trooper is a true black.
amberlynn w.
amberlynn w.
Review for: Trooper
I was a bit let down by this product. The color is great but the applicator just doesn't seem to glide very well across my lid. I purchased this at Sephora. It can also get a bit flaky and patchy by the end of the day. I wouldn't purchase again, but I am willing to try the Tattoo Liner instead.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's liquid eyeliners are my HG for liner.  The formula is easy to apply and lasts literally all day.  The color is pigmented and the applicator is fantastic for making a cat eye.  Overall, I would definitely buy over and over again.  I haven't been able to find anything else that compares to this liquid eyeliner.
Desarea K.
Desarea K.
Knoxville
Review for: Bukowski
THIS IS THE BEST LINER EVER!!!! It doesn't tough, it doesn't smear, it's black as black, it lasts FOREVER. The applicator is so easy to do a perfect wing with. I've been struggling for years to find my perfect liner and this is it.
Jannet B.
Jannet B.
The black is super black. Very ling wear and waterproof. It is my favorite eyeliner. I like the felt too on this one
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Bukowski
These concealers are bomb. Seriously. I use the orange for correct dark circles and dark spots on my face, and then the yellow for highlighting my under eye area. A little bit really goes a long way! I literally use less than a pea sized amount for both eyes with the orange colour corrector - it's EXTREMELY pigmented. I will continue to re-buy this and just hope and pray that L.A. Girl never stop selling them😁 These concealers create a full coverage look in my opinion. They dry reallyyyy fast, and I have dry skin, so if I'm having a bad skin day, I will just mix a few drops of Jojoba Oil with the concealer and they blend perfectly! I bake my under Eye with W7 Banana Dreams Loose Setting Powder and this concealer will NOT budge! I have worn this for 12+ hours some days and I get no creasing or patchiness. I got mine off of eBay for about £2.50 each - so yeah, an absolute bargain!!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Review for: Trooper
This is 100% my favorite eye liner and I am so happy that I discovered it by chance one day at Sephora. This is my go-to liner for all looks. From everyday natural to those wild nights out. The application is a breeze with it's pointed felt tip & smooth, rich formula for just wonderful pigmentation. The liner would last all day long with smudging and giving myself raccoon eyes. You also get a good amount of product for the price and quality is stunning. I'm so happy I have finally found an eyeliner that doesn't smudge my eyes & last those late work nights :)
Maria N.
Maria N.
odense
Review for: Trooper
I really love this eyeliner. The felt tip is great and precise. The formula is liquid, but dries fast. The long handle is great too. It lasts really well, and needs to be rinsed off with makeupremover or a lot of Water and a lot of rubbing. Great product! I already own three, because it's so good Kat Von D Ink Liner
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
Review for: Trooper
This Liner is pretty good m. Not the best I have tried there is a slight difference between this and the tattoo Liner in the applicator this one is more stiff which makes for an easy wing application but the only con is that the tip can dry out quickly making it harder to do precise work
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?