BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenna B.
Creston, BC
My absolute favourite liquid liner. I can not say enough good things about this. It is so easy to apply and stays forever once it sets. The shade trooper is blacker than black and won’t let you down. All hail Kat.
A N.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Trooper more...
Kat Von D's Ink Liner is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner. The felt tip applicator allows for precise application. The eyeliner goes on smooth and the color is highly pigmented. The color Trooper is a dark black that doesn't go on spotty or sparse. Although a bit on the pricey side, this eyeliner is well worth it's cost.
Alyssa J.
everson
My favorite eyeliner. Easy to apply, doesn’t fade. I’ve had my product for a year and it still works well
Caitlin R.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Trooper more...
I love the tip on this. It’s pretty comparable to the tattoo liner, but one is brush & the other is felt. I prefer the ink liner.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is amazing. It creates such perfect lines and is super easy to work with. I have this and Tattoo Liner and the only difference is with Tattoo Liner having the brush tip it’s easier to create finer lines than ink liner with the felt tip. But I love using ink liner for getting a bit more Pigment and darker lines.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Trooper more...
I really don’t know what the difference is between this and the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner , but I really love this. I bought it when Sephora was out of the regular Tattoo liner, and I loved its pigmentation and the ease of use.
member-43ea0
I love the white eyeliner. It goes on so straight and easy. It is almost like a paint stick. The color of the eyeliner sits on top of the eyeshadow like a paint instead of smearing the eyeshadow
Kyleigh F.
Los Gatos
I love this liner because it goes on so easy and it's easy to fix mistakes since it's liquid. Normally I take a qtip and fix it up then it dries and looks great! definitely recommend
2 G.
Review for: Trooper more...
It's a really comfortable eyeliner. I used to use de liquid ones with the pencils but it was too much for me, I always got it wrong and gave up, but with this eyeliner it's way more easier. I've bought it 3 times already and I'm going to keep doing it.
Bethan S.
This is the best product she has come up with. Its pigmented but not all that waterproof.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?