BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Nietzsche, Woolf
Long time Kat von D make up user and lover of her products. This one is defiantly added to that list. I love the fact that I can have colors other than the boring old brown or black. The applicator on this thing is ridiculous I can do a perfect wing everytime. This is my only eyeliner. There is no substition, my ride or die ,holy grail!
Andrea C.
Great product can’t wait to use it again last time I used it it worked so well I was in a pickle and it came through
Vanna S.
Princeton
This is by far my absolute favorite makeup product. It applies well, it lasts long, and I love the way it looks after application. In my opinion, Kat Von D has the best makeup products.
Cassey H.
Toronto
Not at great as the tattoo liner but these are still amazing. The colours are extremely pigmented and the colour selection is great. The felt tip does fray and get worn out if you use the liner everyday
KRISTEN C.
Review for: Trooper
Not as good as the tattoo liner. Purchased this one by accident and you cant achieve a sharp line with it
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This eyeliner is very good. The colors are intense. I have owned this eyeliner for six months now and the felt tip did not dry out like the other eyeliners.
Crishaena M.
Review for: Neruda, Trooper
I was really disappointed with these liners. The white shade was not at all opaque. Both of these stick to my lids and drag which makes making a clean line impossible. They seemed to work well the first few times then dried out almost immediately.
Michelle R.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Kristen B.
Review for: Neruda
This is the most difficult liner i have ever worked with. The colour is blotchy, the application is terrible. I tried to do a wing and it just ended up all over my lid, ruining by eye shadow. To add on top of that it costs $20 min! Kudos to all of you that made this work, I just do not have the time, money, or patience to try and make this work.
Nicola G.
Tamworth , Staffs
Everybody raves about this so I had to give it a go.
It is a nice product that is very black and matte and doesn’t tend to bleed at all. It sets quickly and is easy to use as I prefer felt liners. A nice pointy tip to help get the flick on your wing. I enjoyed using this and it didn’t dry out and lasted well. Is it worth the money? I’m still unsure on that as it was nice but I can’t say it was better than some of the drugstore products I’ve used. If I got it as a present or in a subscription box I’d be happy but I don’t think I would purchase again unless it was on an offer.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?