BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I love kat von d products. I love the packaging and the grungy look to all her makeup, meaning the packaging. This eyeliner is very easy to handle, although I feel if you do an intense eye makeup look using more eyeshadow the harder it is to apply the liner you have to go through it more than once so it can get the affect. But if you don't your eyeliner should look beautifully. It's a decent amount which should last you a while.
Renuka S.
This is my absolute favorite liner (liquid or otherwise). I have tried alternatives but I keep on coming back to this one because of the quality and staying power. Before using this one, I had been a die hard pencil girl because most of the time when I tried liquid liners I really felt like the overall look I got was way to dramatic for a full time working mother. So I would buy some liquid formulas and use them occasionally for nights out, but they were getting thrown away almost completely full.

This one gets used! I can wear it to my very conservative day job. The brown especially is really easy to emphasis the eyes without making me look like I would be leaving a meeting and heading to a rave. I also love that this never smudges on my hooded eyes like a lot of other eyeliner. This stays on and in place from morning until I take my makeup off at night.

This is easy to put on as well. The fine tip stays intact so you aren't getting frayed out hairs or smudging. It is really easy to use as a very thin line to a thick cat eye. Definitely store these facing down to keep the tip soft and smooth

I have repurchased this several times in both brown and black and will continue to do so. This really is the best eyeliner I have ever used!
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Long lasting and colorful liquid eyeliners. Easy to apply, simply give a few twists for product to come out. Stays put as long as you don't rub your eyes. Purchased mine at Sephora. I have white and purple.
Latisha S.
Kat Von D Ink Liner is hella pigmented!!! I only need to go over my liner ONE time for crazy pigment. It lasts forever on my eyes and does not smudge one bit once it's on. Highly recommend!
Kathryn/Ryn M.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my FAVORITE eyeliner. Go-to, have-been-buying-since-it-came-out kind of favorite. I haven’t purchased a different type of liquid eyeliner since I first starting using it. The application is very easy and the color is actually BLACK, truly, unlike some “black” liquid eyeliners that are at most a dark gray. The packaging is also nice and sleek! And let’s not forget the best part: it never comes off. Like, I read an article lately that a girl got into a car accident and was wearing KVD‘s Ink! Liner, and although injured and in the hospital, her cat-eye didn’t even budge. Super crazy! (It can be removed with a good makeup remover or coconut oil, though.) I couldn’t recommend this liner enough!
Bryn L.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Love this liner! Doesn't fade or smear throughout the day. Prefer it to the tattoo liner because of the felt tip (tattoo liner is a brush tip). Lasts a long time, too! I use it daily and it lasts at least three months.
Jenn T.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Bukowski more...
You really can not go wrong with anythong Kat Von D especially when it comes to eyeliner!
Luisa T.
Posen, IL
My only problem is it wears out over 5 hours on oily skin one day I'll fine something that isn't impossible to remove but stays long enough Von D Ink Liner
Lyric P.
Review for: Bukowski, Trooper more...
I fell in love with these two eye liners!! The only thing I can say is that after a long day of wear your wings tend to fade a bit. But the color pay off for a few hours will be great! For sure would recommend Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Cikeily C.
Review for: Nerdrum more...
It´s described as a “sea blue.” It’s a muted, medium-dark blue with cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had semi-sheer color payoff, and it was buildable to semi-opaque coverage, but you have to be very, very careful or else it seems to erase what you put down. I had better luck trying to ramp up the coverage while it was still drying than when it had dried down. It had one or two flakes off over a sixteen hour period.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora