BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danya R.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love kat von d products. I love the packaging and the grungy look to all her makeup, meaning the packaging. This eyeliner is very easy to handle, although I feel if you do an intense eye makeup look using more eyeshadow the harder it is to apply the liner you have to go through it more than once so it can get the affect. But if you don't your eyeliner should look beautifully. It's a decent amount which should last you a while.
Latisha S.
Latisha S.
Kat Von D Ink Liner is hella pigmented!!! I only need to go over my liner ONE time for crazy pigment. It lasts forever on my eyes and does not smudge one bit once it's on. Highly recommend!
Renuka S.
Renuka S.
This is my absolute favorite liner (liquid or otherwise). I have tried alternatives but I keep on coming back to this one because of the quality and staying power. Before using this one, I had been a die hard pencil girl because most of the time when I tried liquid liners I really felt like the overall look I got was way to dramatic for a full time working mother. So I would buy some liquid formulas and use them occasionally for nights out, but they were getting thrown away almost completely full.

This one gets used! I can wear it to my very conservative day job. The brown especially is really easy to emphasis the eyes without making me look like I would be leaving a meeting and heading to a rave. I also love that this never smudges on my hooded eyes like a lot of other eyeliner. This stays on and in place from morning until I take my makeup off at night.

This is easy to put on as well. The fine tip stays intact so you aren't getting frayed out hairs or smudging. It is really easy to use as a very thin line to a thick cat eye. Definitely store these facing down to keep the tip soft and smooth

I have repurchased this several times in both brown and black and will continue to do so. This really is the best eyeliner I have ever used!
Areeba Z.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Bukowski
I love Kat Von d products and was very disappointed by this eyeliner. The colour was not as dark as I expected and it dried out so fast! I would recommend the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliner instead.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I love the tip on this eye liner and the amount that comes out is perfect. I've used it for about a month now. It is pricey to me but I hope it lasts me a while. I really like the physicians formula eyeliner too but this one come out better and like I said amazing tip. It hasn't frayed at all. I need to try it with eyeliner primer. It does stay on pretty well on my eyelid but the wings that I draw do need to be redone in the middle of the day. I thought it might stay a little better but it may be my oily eyelids. It's still the best eye liner I've tried. I have only tried the black eyeliner.

And it's five months later. Now I won't go to back to any eyeliner. I tried my old eyeliners and I do not like them anymore. This spoiled me. It is the best liquid eyeliner I I've used. It lasted me five months. Just one of them. The tip stayed nice the whole time. It did last me a lot longer with eye shadow primer. I no longer have to touch up the wings. Never going back.
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best best best eyeliner in the game. so easy to use. so easy to make a wing. I love this product so much that i buy multiple at a time because i use it so much.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski
These liners are outstanding. They seriously stay all day long and I usually look just as good at the end of the night after wearing these for 10 hours or more. Very easy to apply and they are bold and bright. Great for a cat eye.
dreaa l.
dreaa l.
This is my favorite liner! Its really dark , last long and easy to apply this a go to product my best one hands down!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
My absolute favorite eyeliner. I use the original black and nothing compares to how good this product is! Glides on effortlessly without bleeding & once it's on it's not going anywhere! The applicator is flexible and the tip is a fine point so creating wings is very easy.
Ray G.
Ray G.
This is my go to liner. It is super pigmented. It ladts all day without budging. The applicator is beautiful because it allows me to go as thin or thick as I want. Totally worth every penny
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?