BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristen B.
Review for: Neruda
This is the most difficult liner i have ever worked with. The colour is blotchy, the application is terrible. I tried to do a wing and it just ended up all over my lid, ruining by eye shadow. To add on top of that it costs $20 min! Kudos to all of you that made this work, I just do not have the time, money, or patience to try and make this work.
Kimberley L.
Farnborough, Hampshire
This product was alright at first but very quickly it dried out even after being shaken. It was not as pigmented as other people have said. It tended to go a bit opaque.
Diana G.
Review for: Bukowski
Doesn’t last long. Not dark enough. I bought it because of reviews. But definitely not what I expected. Pricey for quality. Very upset with the results.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I feel like they dry up too quick.. for the price that they are its not worth it i would think they would last alittle longer
Keri M.
Her eyeliner contains some metal for the metallic liner
My eyes swole up so badly that I couldn't see
Only used it on my left eye...burned so badly I washed it off and the next day my eye was swollen shut
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This isn't great. Looks like a sharpie, blotches immediately, way too liquid and doesn't last long just smudges away way too easily. I haven't been able to use this with out failing hard.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
I've always been a fan of Kat Von D. I have used her eyeliners for years and have recommended to many friends. Recently they have changed the formula and it is NOT good. I reached out to customer service to fix the problem and they were very rude and didn't help with anything. Extremely disappointed is an understatement from a company I have invested in for years. Switched to stila- much better quality.
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
isabella C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Neruda
just terrible. i literally have tried applying it SO many times, and i'm not bad at liner i swear, it legit will NOT show up. i thought since kat von d is a good brand i'd try their liner, but damn i was wrong for buying. it's just terrible. the color doesnt show up well and i have to keep like coloring it in, if you know what i mean. here's a pic and i colored it in like 10 times
Giorgia
Review for: Bukowski
Disappointing. Doesn't last all at! Not worth buying it because it doesn't work like it should!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?