BY KAT VON D #17 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Allie G.
calgary, AB
Review for: Trooper more...
I do not like this whatsoever. it’s runny, the felt tip is rock hard, and it makes even a professional look like a newbie it’s so hard
to use.
Rachel R.
it’s not waterproof and no comparable to the tattoo liner. it smudges and runs easily.
Krystle C.
Dukinfield , Cheshire
Review for: Neruda more...
This is terrible, the pigment is weak and doesn’t glide on very well. It’s not easy to use
Kristina A.
The white one was horrrrrible! The color did not go to the tip I️t was hard to have a steady amount of product to come out ! Then I️t picked up all the color on my lid so i had to keep wiping I️t - no good - i had such high hopes
Kristen B.
Review for: Neruda more...
This is the most difficult liner i have ever worked with. The colour is blotchy, the application is terrible. I tried to do a wing and it just ended up all over my lid, ruining by eye shadow. To add on top of that it costs $20 min! Kudos to all of you that made this work, I just do not have the time, money, or patience to try and make this work.
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
This product was alright at first but very quickly it dried out even after being shaken. It was not as pigmented as other people have said. It tended to go a bit opaque.
Diana G.
Review for: Bukowski more...
Doesn’t last long. Not dark enough. I bought it because of reviews. But definitely not what I expected. Pricey for quality. Very upset with the results.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I feel like they dry up too quick.. for the price that they are its not worth it i would think they would last alittle longer
Keri M.
Her eyeliner contains some metal for the metallic liner
My eyes swole up so badly that I couldn't see
Only used it on my left eye...burned so badly I washed it off and the next day my eye was swollen shut
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This isn't great. Looks like a sharpie, blotches immediately, way too liquid and doesn't last long just smudges away way too easily. I haven't been able to use this with out failing hard.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?