10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
West Des Moines
Review for: Other
First eye liner I've used that doesn't rub up on my eye lids through out the day! I was given this product as a recommendation at sephora due to all past eye liners required me to reapply through out the day! Definitely recommend to all!
Mariela V.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
What an amazing eyeliner!! The first time I swatched this eyeliner at Sephora I was amazed...the swatch stayed on my hand despite showering and washing dishes at home. I have the black and brown ink eyeliners! Perfect for oily skin or hot summery days.
Marlen M.
Marlen M.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Trooper
So I just bought this yesterday at Sephora for the first time and Im in love! I love how easy it applies and its not dry when I put it on (unlike other liquid eyeliners😕)! I would definitely buy this again once I run out!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's liquid eyeliners are my HG for liner.  The formula is easy to apply and lasts literally all day.  The color is pigmented and the applicator is fantastic for making a cat eye.  Overall, I would definitely buy over and over again.  I haven't been able to find anything else that compares to this liquid eyeliner.
Desarea K.
Desarea K.
Knoxville
Review for: Bukowski
THIS IS THE BEST LINER EVER!!!! It doesn't tough, it doesn't smear, it's black as black, it lasts FOREVER. The applicator is so easy to do a perfect wing with. I've been struggling for years to find my perfect liner and this is it.
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Bukowski
These concealers are bomb. Seriously. I use the orange for correct dark circles and dark spots on my face, and then the yellow for highlighting my under eye area. A little bit really goes a long way! I literally use less than a pea sized amount for both eyes with the orange colour corrector - it's EXTREMELY pigmented. I will continue to re-buy this and just hope and pray that L.A. Girl never stop selling them😁 These concealers create a full coverage look in my opinion. They dry reallyyyy fast, and I have dry skin, so if I'm having a bad skin day, I will just mix a few drops of Jojoba Oil with the concealer and they blend perfectly! I bake my under Eye with W7 Banana Dreams Loose Setting Powder and this concealer will NOT budge! I have worn this for 12+ hours some days and I get no creasing or patchiness. I got mine off of eBay for about £2.50 each - so yeah, an absolute bargain!!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Review for: Trooper
This is 100% my favorite eye liner and I am so happy that I discovered it by chance one day at Sephora. This is my go-to liner for all looks. From everyday natural to those wild nights out. The application is a breeze with it's pointed felt tip & smooth, rich formula for just wonderful pigmentation. The liner would last all day long with smudging and giving myself raccoon eyes. You also get a good amount of product for the price and quality is stunning. I'm so happy I have finally found an eyeliner that doesn't smudge my eyes & last those late work nights :)
Maria N.
Maria N.
odense
Review for: Trooper
I really love this eyeliner. The felt tip is great and precise. The formula is liquid, but dries fast. The long handle is great too. It lasts really well, and needs to be rinsed off with makeupremover or a lot of Water and a lot of rubbing. Great product! I already own three, because it's so good Kat Von D Ink Liner
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome!!! I love all Kat Von d products they really do stay on all day! The pen makes this easy to apply. I would recommend!
savvy C.
savvy C.
College Station
Review for: Other
Kat Von D Ink Liner is the best eye liner I have ever used. It goes on well. For me it usually results in cat eye of a medium thickness.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?