BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie W.
Conover
I need waterproof, and KVD's waterproof eyeliner I'd AMAZING! Would highly recommend this. it really stays on.
Nataly G.
This has to be my all time favorite liner for my wings! It is very pigmented and has a fine top point which makes the line and the wing easy to do. My only complaint is that sometimes the hairs at the tip fray so they stab my eye while I’m trying to do my liner. Other than that great pigmentation and precision!
member-23426
I love these eyeliners they're amazing good price and they're even better quality ! I would recommend this to all of my friends and I've gotten them a few times before because I can't stop getting them really good quality !
Mellissa D.
north babylon
Favorite liner of all time. Goes on beautiful and last all day and even thru the night when I forget to take my makeup off.
Samantha D.
San Antonio, TX
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner ever and the only one I absolutely have to have. It's super pigmented, goes on so easily and lasts forever. It's the perfect eyeliner.
Nicole H.
Review for: Trooper more...
Love the color range of this liner. It’s a bit tricky to use but the finish is absolutely adorable. As always with KVD products: great quality, great packaging!! Cannot recommend this enough!
Ninoska S.
Review for: Trooper more...
Excelente grosor de la punta para lineas finas o gruesas, seca rápido, dura mucho, variedad de colores, no se seca ya que viene sellado, lo mejor ayuda con la precision del trazo de la raya 100% recomendado
Ciera Jewel C.
Windsor, ON
These liners are fantastic if you are looking for more colour. The white is really pigmented and goes on in one layer
Cora C.
Bardstown
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a very nice eyeliner and I highly recommend trying these out. Applies smoothly and easily. Sephora always has them in stock so no excuses. Buy one. You won’t regret it. I have three of my own that I use every day.
Audrey E.
I love this liquid eyeliner it is easy to put on and great pigmentation. Will recommend to my friends and family.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?