BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
tay f.
burton
I like this better than the tattoo liner, it’s a lot more precise and easier to apply. I don’t remember if it’s matte or if it has a shine but it looks good either way!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Nietzsche, Woolf
Long time Kat von D make up user and lover of her products. This one is defiantly added to that list. I love the fact that I can have colors other than the boring old brown or black. The applicator on this thing is ridiculous I can do a perfect wing everytime. This is my only eyeliner. There is no substition, my ride or die ,holy grail!
Andrea C.
Great product can’t wait to use it again last time I used it it worked so well I was in a pickle and it came through
Vanna S.
Princeton
This is by far my absolute favorite makeup product. It applies well, it lasts long, and I love the way it looks after application. In my opinion, Kat Von D has the best makeup products.
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This eyeliner is very good. The colors are intense. I have owned this eyeliner for six months now and the felt tip did not dry out like the other eyeliners.
Michelle R.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
those are the best line of eyeliner, are my favorites, i cant stop to use it, i recommeded it a lot, its the ebst inversion!, its easier line to aplly, with a long lasting, you can use it for hours without retouche, i think all girls hould have it on her handbag!!
Ashley D.
Chico
Perfect felt tip makes it easy to apply. Can make a bold thick line or a thin precise line. Even a beginner can have ease using
Saige S.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Trooper
The Black is very black, goes on super smooth making application easier for me, and doesn’t budge throughout the day. My eyes water a lot and With this eyeliner I️ don’t have to worry about it coming off because of that
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
I will never replace this eyeliner with any other eyeliner. I love the felt tip because it makes winged eyeliner SO. EASY. It has amazing staying power, definitely waterproof.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?