11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
4.55 / 5 based on 3,152 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 492 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
It looked amazingly sharp, dried quickly and did not come off easily, and just looked amazing. I love it!
This eyeliner is amazing. Easy to draw, smooth formula and perfect for cat eyes. The black is my favorite!
This is one of my top two eyeliners. I can wear it all day without it disappearing on me. When applying, if you make a mistake you're stuck, you will have to use makeup remover and start over. It dries very very quickly and when it's dry it stays. It has a nice precision tip that makes it great for getting those small details. As well as it's pen design which gives you more control when you're applying.
These are the best I love them very cool colors and they make my eyes pop when I want them to I love the smooth of them on my eye as well
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos