BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I really love how thin and precise the felt tip to the pen was, but something isn't consistent about it. After 3-4 uses it was already dried and tugging my eyes during use. I even took all the precautions to make sure it didn't dry out! I was bummed.
Elizabeth W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Hemingway more...
Stays on forever! Perfect for winged eye liner. Ever since I started using Kat Von D's liquid liner pen I've never used another brand. I love the look of it, goes on smooth and lasts all day even if you touch your eyes throughout the day like I do.
Francesca M.
Review for: Trooper more...
Oh. My. goodness. I LOVE this liner. It is perfection. my wings never fail with this. it is so easy to use. The packaging is great. It's my go to!!! I recommend it to anyone, even if you think you'll never get that razor sharp wing, with this liner you will
Pooja P.
Review for: Trooper more...
This product gives me the THINNEST line and it's perfect! also a great product for me to learn how to do a winged liner! it's a bit pricey but i think it's worth it if you can afford it!:) i would recommend it for those who can do a lot with liner!
Christina G.
La habra , CA
Review for: Bukowski more...
I love the kat Von D line I purchased this at Sephora . Unfortunately this doesn't sit well with my eyes. I have extremely sensitive eyes and an hour after application my eyelids were itching .. I had to return ..
Autumn H.
Review for: Trooper more...
I got this as a sample size in a gift bag from Sephora. Since I got it a week ago, I have used it every day and love it more and more each day. It's so easy to use, and creates an intense line right along the lash line. I wish it came in purple, but I will definitely be purchasing the full-size when I run out! Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Melissa S.
San Francisco, CA
This eyeliner is easy to use! I'm such a huge fan of Kat Von D's brand so I had to buy it! It's fluid and dries to a beautiful matte. I prefer this to the tattoo liner, but I like how opaque the tattoo liner is. However I've been able to layer it for the same effect and it works that way for me!
Victoria I.
Monrovia, CA
Absolutely hated this product. If I could give it a 0 I would. Wasn't easy to work with or pliable. Brush tip was so stiff it was impossible to work with there's no give or flexibility. I got a way better look with my $3 wet n wild eyeliner. $20 price point is ridiculous for how bad this product was.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
This liner is super thin and easy to apply. It's a nice stroke. Doesn't smudge. It's also pretty long lasting too. I love the color options too even though I tend to stick with black it's cool to have fun options.
Diana P.
Review for: Bosch more...
I'm so glad I bought this liner! Since the first time I tried it on, my eyes looked way different. The liner makes your eyes look attractive and very natural. I love the simplicity and it's pigmented color !
So glad I discovered this great product.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?