10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I love the unique colors of these liquid liners! The felt tip is easy to use and they go on opaque and last all day.
Kasdin J.
Kasdin J.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. It blows any competitor out of the water. Perfect for every day use and stays on all day long.
nick w.
nick w.
Review for: Nietzsche
All of her eye liners are amazing . This color is gorgeous very high pigment and will last all day and smudge proof.
Marleny O.
Marleny O.
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS SOOO GOOD. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WING SHARP ENOUGH TO CUT YOUR ENEMIES OR THICKER THAN YOUR MAN'S D**K. LOVE IT.
Kiajaha B.
Kiajaha B.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Baudelaire
Goes on easy so beginner friendly I at wing liner but with this it makes it easier I have to say just simply amazing
mary b.
mary b.
Highland, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love the Kat Von D line but her eyeliners instantly dry out for me. I think any other brand I've used works better
Leesha C.
Leesha C.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Woolf
This is the best eyeliner for getting the cat eye look. The felt tip makes it easy to have wings. Love love love it!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Best eyeliner! It doesn't leak and it's waterproof. It stays on all night and it's super black, just the way I like!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner was a ghost to me because I didn't find out about it until most recently it works wonders for my eyes.
Socorro M.
Socorro M.
Chico, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to eyeliner I just love how it's easy to use! Very pigmented and gives you a precise wing which I love
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?