BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Allee R.
Melissa, TX
Review for: Nietzsche
Kat has done it again! These liners have such beautiful color pay-off. So pignented and long lasting. Last through a 12 hour workday no problem! I want these liners in every color.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Personally I like this liner over the tattoo liner. It leaves more of a bold coverage. The downside is that it takes a bit to dry. But other than that it stays on all day and night!
Plus the felt tip makes it so easy to get that sharp slay worthy wing!
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner! It's definitely a splurge but well worth it in my opinion. The flexibility of the liner gives a precise and easy application.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Woolf
I love everything about this eyeliner. The felt tip is soft and makes it very easy to get the look you want; whether it's a heavy cat eye, or a thin conservative line. The eyeliner stays put all day and stays opaque. It also dries very quickly. This is my new favorite liner.
Jordyn B.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Awesome pigment. Does not bleed. Dries quickly. Perfect precision. Kat Von D really did an awesome job with mer makeup line.
Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I'm very picky about what I use around my eyes and I have an olive complexion so I prefer to have very black liner. This one is perfect! Lasts forever, has a great pointed felt tip for the perfect wing every time. It dries quickly though, so make sure to fix up any mistakes ASAP. Would definitely recommend and buy again as well!
Andrea E.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is amazing I really recommend if you just starting out with eyeliner and would like to master it. It has a thin tip and let's you get precise lines. It's really pigmented and beyond amazing. I loved it as my first liner.
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this!! It's so pigmented and precise! Long wearing and easy to use.
This is a must for anyone!
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Probably the BEST liquid eye liner on the market. When I had this I used it every time I did a wing and it made it easy and beautiful. Although it doesn't dry matte, it's very intensity black and I love it either way. No smudge. Great product.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC
Review for: Nerdrum
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. The color is great, and it's super easy to apply. Lasts all day long with no smudging.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?