BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Other
Love kat von D liner the felt tip shape it's very precise black as black can be no smears drips and the twist cap keeps it on securely no drying out
marissa v.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Bosch, Trooper, Hemingway
I love the liners they don't smudge or anything and I don't have to worry about getting liner on my eye lids close to my brow or having to reapply it
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of my top eyeliners I've ever owned. I use the color trooper because it's super black and last all day long. So easy to use. Highly recommended.
Rhen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you dont want your liner to run, USE THIS. No streak, dries quicky, can be used for your eyebrows (if you have sparse or none). Excellent product.
Deysi R.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Woolf
I am not too good about wearing eye liners, but this one made it so easy to me, especially when you are in a hurry about getting ready. A must have!
Alessandra C.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is the most amazing liquid liner ever! It glides on perfectly with precision! And the fact that it doesn't smear is amazing! Highly recommend!!
April P.
Mesilla Park, NM
Review for: Baudelaire
The colors are dark, smooth and long lasting. The eyeliner glides on your lids with ease with no pull. And last all day without fa ding or smudging.
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Review for: Trooper
My go to liquid liner. I adore the felt tip (as opposed to the brush tip.) It doesn't bleed and it's super black. Easy to do a winged eyeliner with.
Miranda G.
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner! Goes on smoothly and stays on your eyes all day. No smudging or fade. Price is alittle on the high side but totally worth your money.
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a more amazing eyeliner!! Goes on so easy and literally does not smudge. This liner is my go to and the price isn't bad either!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?