BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maherah S.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: Trooper
This liner is one of the best I've used! It's so pigmented and glides on so easily. It lasts all day for me. Love it!!
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Dali
I love this liner. It goes on easy and stays all day. The color is beautiful also. The tip applicator isn't bad either
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner. Easy application with felt tip. Super black and dries sharp and pigmented. Definitely will repurchase!
jamie a.
Terre haute, In
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D trooper is the best liquid eyeliner I have used. It goes on so smooth and I can make a perfect wing with it.
Jessica M.
Moody, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Kat's Trooper liner is hands down the best but this is a close second! Absolutely love the quality of all her products
Dany K.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner last forever. It doesn't smudge or smear and never fade. I love this eyeliner. I will purchase it again
Dhanna F.
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner its perfection, dont bleed and it stay always in your eyer, you will never go wrong with this eyeliner.
Courtney F.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Trooper
This was my favorite liner as a beginner. Taught me how to get that wing down. It's very black and easy to work with.
Lorraine S.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Trooper
I use liquid liner religiously. This product would easily go into my top 5. I like that it has a felt tip applicator.
Jenny T.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Neruda
Long lasting great color. a little expensive. purchased at Ulta. LOVE KVD products. Very easy to apply went on great.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?