10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
So easy to use. The colors are true and very pigmented. Easy to use and I love the pump action I,get the product put.
Dany K.
Dany K.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner last forever. It doesn't smudge or smear and never fade. I love this eyeliner. I will purchase it again
Dhanna F.
Dhanna F.
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner its perfection, dont bleed and it stay always in your eyer, you will never go wrong with this eyeliner.
Shabs G.
Shabs G.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
If you haven't tried the Kat von d ink liners then you are missing out!! It glides on smoothly and stays on for hours
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Trooper
This was my favorite liner as a beginner. Taught me how to get that wing down. It's very black and easy to work with.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Merced, CA
Review for: Trooper
Holy grail! The best felt tip liner I've come across. Using this product everyday it still lasts for a couple months.
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Trooper
I use liquid liner religiously. This product would easily go into my top 5. I like that it has a felt tip applicator.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Neruda
Long lasting great color. a little expensive. purchased at Ulta. LOVE KVD products. Very easy to apply went on great.
Coral D.
Coral D.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid liner! Easy to use and glides on. Super pigmented! Become a winged liner expert with this product.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Woolf
It goes on flawlessly and smooth, there's never a need to go over and redraw your wing or any other part of the liner
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?