10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Festus, MO
Review for: Dali
Goes on smooth. Doesnt flake up. Stays on point all day long. Even lasts through moms night out. All time fave product
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Trooper
absolutely love this eyeliner, it's so easy to apply and it's waterproof and it lasts all day long, no smudging at all
Ni cole L.
Ni cole L.
Reno, NV
I love this liner. However I feel like it dried out and was dead pretty quickly so I only use it for special occasions
Maherah S.
Maherah S.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: Trooper
This liner is one of the best I've used! It's so pigmented and glides on so easily. It lasts all day for me. Love it!!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Dali
I love this liner. It goes on easy and stays all day. The color is beautiful also. The tip applicator isn't bad either
jamie a.
jamie a.
Terre haute, In
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D trooper is the best liquid eyeliner I have used. It goes on so smooth and I can make a perfect wing with it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moody, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Kat's Trooper liner is hands down the best but this is a close second! Absolutely love the quality of all her products
Karina A.
Karina A.
Eureka, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I absolutely love this eyelinr!! After hours of swimming my winged eyeliner was still intact. And it's so easy to use!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner. Easy application with felt tip. Super black and dries sharp and pigmented. Definitely will repurchase!
Dany K.
Dany K.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner last forever. It doesn't smudge or smear and never fade. I love this eyeliner. I will purchase it again
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?