BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sofia S.
West Orange, NJ
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this pencil. I think that they stay on all day long and they are not terribly expensive. They are very pigmented.
Review for: Dali
If you're looking for an eyeliner that stays put all day look no further. Kat Von D products are my #1 in my beauty box.
Kelly H.
Chino, CA
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail liquid eyeliner!!! Nothing better! Glides on super smooth and is so easy to achieve a winged cateye look.
Sophia R.
Review for: Dali
Amazing product, it's so easy to use and is so pigmented! It's so much better than any other eyeliner I have ever used.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
I tried the blue one and I fell in love. The tip is super thin and glides perfectly. I love all of Kat von Ds products!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
Kat von d had a great line. She's really cornered the market with everything she puts out. Her liner is nice and crisp.
Lexi G.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Woolf
This liner wasn't my favorite... I felt it wasn't pigmented enough for my liking and it was too thick of an applicator.
Ni cole L.
Reno, NV
I love this liner. However I feel like it dried out and was dead pretty quickly so I only use it for special occasions
Karina A.
Eureka, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I absolutely love this eyelinr!! After hours of swimming my winged eyeliner was still intact. And it's so easy to use!
Rachel C.
Festus, MO
Review for: Dali
Goes on smooth. Doesnt flake up. Stays on point all day long. Even lasts through moms night out. All time fave product
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?