10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Nerdrum
Best eyeliner I have ran across! It doesn't smear and it's so easy to use. Gives a great pop of color to my eye make up.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is by far, the best liquid liner I have ever tried. It is the blackest black, and it goes on so precise and smooth.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love this eye liner! I keep going back for more every time! It does not stain or transfer which is a huge plus for me!
Kari K.
Kari K.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
Trooper is one of my favorite liquid eye liner pens. It's super easy to use & very long lasting for my 12 hour work days
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bosch
This liner went on easy and smooth. It lasted all day with very minor smudging. Next time I would try a different color.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
West Orange, NJ
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this pencil. I think that they stay on all day long and they are not terribly expensive. They are very pigmented.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Chino, CA
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail liquid eyeliner!!! Nothing better! Glides on super smooth and is so easy to achieve a winged cateye look.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Review for: Dali
Amazing product, it's so easy to use and is so pigmented! It's so much better than any other eyeliner I have ever used.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
I tried the blue one and I fell in love. The tip is super thin and glides perfectly. I love all of Kat von Ds products!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
Kat von d had a great line. She's really cornered the market with everything she puts out. Her liner is nice and crisp.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?