10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Review for: Bukowski
I always use this for my Kat eyes. It's pigmented & stays on all day. I use coconut oil just to remove my makeup with it.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Bosch
I love the eyeliner. Very pigmented. Very dark black. It stays on all night. Only good things to say about this eyeliner.
Lizbeth
Lizbeth
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner very good. I recommend this for people who like thin eyeliner pencil. Would love to have this product.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Review for: Trooper
I swear by this its extremely black and very very long lasting and it doesn't flake off or rub off or fade during the day
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Woodbury, NJ
Review for: Neruda
Love using this for bold eye looks and it's a great product and works great on the eyes and it's a very pigmented product
Review for: Dali
If you're looking for an eyeliner that stays put all day look no further. Kat Von D products are my #1 in my beauty box.
yamilsa h.
yamilsa h.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Bosch
I like this product, but its not my all time favorite. I rarely used it. I really prefer the Kat Von D tattoo eye liner.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Trooper
Amazing eyeliner. Easy to apply and really pigmented; doesn't smudge or come off. Very long lasting. Highly recommend it
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Nerdrum
Best eyeliner I have ran across! It doesn't smear and it's so easy to use. Gives a great pop of color to my eye make up.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is by far, the best liquid liner I have ever tried. It is the blackest black, and it goes on so precise and smooth.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?