BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Andrea B.
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner! It's definitely a splurge but well worth it in my opinion. The flexibility of the liner gives a precise and easy application.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Woolf
I love everything about this eyeliner. The felt tip is soft and makes it very easy to get the look you want; whether it's a heavy cat eye, or a thin conservative line. The eyeliner stays put all day and stays opaque. It also dries very quickly. This is my new favorite liner.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Baudelaire
Amazing product! Eyeliner is easy to apply and I appreciate the fine tip. Also, it doesn't run or wear throughout the day. I am a huge fan of Kat Von D products. They are always quality, but pricey.
Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I'm very picky about what I use around my eyes and I have an olive complexion so I prefer to have very black liner. This one is perfect! Lasts forever, has a great pointed felt tip for the perfect wing every time. It dries quickly though, so make sure to fix up any mistakes ASAP. Would definitely recommend and buy again as well!
Andrea E.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is amazing I really recommend if you just starting out with eyeliner and would like to master it. It has a thin tip and let's you get precise lines. It's really pigmented and beyond amazing. I loved it as my first liner.
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this!! It's so pigmented and precise! Long wearing and easy to use.
This is a must for anyone!
Josi P.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I loooove Kat Von D's liners. I swear by them. It's an easy glide, and a fine tip so my wings go exactly where I ask them to go. The only problem is sometimes they lose pigmentation but if you just dip them in water you get the perfect color again! My everyday product are her tattoo liners, and you'll never regret purchasing them!
Mel F.
Review for: Nerdrum
Can't go wrong with Kat Von D's products. They're cruelty free and they work perfectly.

I bought this eyeliner in this color to make my eyes pop, but generally because of my oily skin , the eyeliner wears off so I can't really go out and feel confident that my eyes won't look horrible.
This eyeliner stays on all day and it's very precise. I love it !!!
Hannah P.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Trooper
100% my go-to eyeliner. I love the tip and the pigment, and it is super easy to work with. It is almost $20, which can be super pricey for those who go through a lot of eyeliner. However, I am loyal to this brand and I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Nicolette C.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: Trooper
Definitely going to keep buying this eyeliner for as long as I wear eyeliner, but it's definitely not perfect. It tends to come off my inner corners throughout the day and I wish it was matte, it has a sheen to it that makes it looks shiny. Besides the issues, it's a staple item in my makeup collection.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?