BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is great because it doesn't bleed or feather. It has sharp lines and is very dark. This is a great eyeliner.
Fjola U.
Fjola U.
Wallis, TX
Review for: Woolf
Love this eyeliner. It stays on all day without smudges and looks amazing during my entire work day. Easy to apply as well!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Cornelia, GA
Review for: Nerdrum
In love with this eyeliner. It applys perfect, its thin and buildable to get it to the thickness desired. Long wear as well.
Kaira C.
Kaira C.
Winter Springs, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
I love Kat von d and her makeup line is awesome as with this eyeliner. If your eyeliner isn't on point then you need this.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Depew, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
Loved the application tip. Didn't dry out too fast and product lasted a couple of months with my crazy cat winged eyeliner
Concepcion C.
Concepcion C.
Review for: Bosch
Love the definition of the lines and it also last all day without smudges ! For a very sharp winged liner this is my go to
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Trooper
This is perfect if you are wanting a really sharp cat eye! I love the tip and very buildable for a larger or thinner line.
Gina
Gina
Review for: Bukowski
Best eye liner. Been using it everyday and happy with the results. Long lasting does not come off eyes throughout the day.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Orlando
Review for: Baudelaire
The liner stays on alright and it's really easy to apply😁 I love how dark the shades are they compliment my eyes very well
Bre S.
Bre S.
Review for: Trooper
Nothing compares to this liner! I'm horrible at eyeliner but this makes it super simple. Stays put all day and looks great!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?