10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Liza G.
Liza G.
Edinburg, Tx
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this liner!! It's goes on so easy and lasts me all day!! I will definitely be repurchasing this! It's a must have!!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Review for: Bukowski
I always use this for my Kat eyes. It's pigmented & stays on all day. I use coconut oil just to remove my makeup with it.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Bosch
I love the eyeliner. Very pigmented. Very dark black. It stays on all night. Only good things to say about this eyeliner.
Lizbeth
Lizbeth
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner very good. I recommend this for people who like thin eyeliner pencil. Would love to have this product.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Review for: Trooper
I swear by this its extremely black and very very long lasting and it doesn't flake off or rub off or fade during the day
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Woodbury, NJ
Review for: Neruda
Love using this for bold eye looks and it's a great product and works great on the eyes and it's a very pigmented product
Review for: Dali
If you're looking for an eyeliner that stays put all day look no further. Kat Von D products are my #1 in my beauty box.
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bosch
This liner went on easy and smooth. It lasted all day with very minor smudging. Next time I would try a different color.
yamilsa h.
yamilsa h.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Bosch
I like this product, but its not my all time favorite. I rarely used it. I really prefer the Kat Von D tattoo eye liner.
Jacky E.
Jacky E.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Bukowski
Stays n for the longest and don't have to reapply that much. Good for winged eyeliner because of the shape of the liner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?