BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kaira C.
Winter Springs, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
I love Kat von d and her makeup line is awesome as with this eyeliner. If your eyeliner isn't on point then you need this.
Jess R.
Review for: Woolf
Loved how easily it applied within first few weeks but noticed it dries out very quickly and smears so that wasn't a plus.
Bre S.
Review for: Trooper
Nothing compares to this liner! I'm horrible at eyeliner but this makes it super simple. Stays put all day and looks great!
Paloma C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The best eye liners that I recommend :) it stays all day and you pretty much have control of to define your ink eye liner.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D has one of the best eyeliners out there! If you have a hard time doing your eyeliner these help you out so much!
Liza G.
Edinburg, Tx
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this liner!! It's goes on so easy and lasts me all day!! I will definitely be repurchasing this! It's a must have!!
Alexandra G.
Review for: Bukowski
I always use this for my Kat eyes. It's pigmented & stays on all day. I use coconut oil just to remove my makeup with it.
Lizbeth
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner very good. I recommend this for people who like thin eyeliner pencil. Would love to have this product.
Brooklyn A.
Review for: Trooper
I swear by this its extremely black and very very long lasting and it doesn't flake off or rub off or fade during the day
Erica T.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Bosch
I love the eyeliner. Very pigmented. Very dark black. It stays on all night. Only good things to say about this eyeliner.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?