BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Melanie C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Trooper more...
I have oily lids and long days at work and this is the only eyeliner that has stayed put! I have tried urban decay, mac, stila, etc and this is by far the best. It lasts me around 3 months with everyday use and I have never had one run out. I will never buy anything else!
Raiza C.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I can do the most precise cat eye with this liner. I am a first time user of it, and now I will only use this liner. I am not that great at creating a cat eye look and this liner makes it so easy. It is long lasting too, which is a must since I have very oily skin.
Taylor B.
Johnstown, NY
Review for: Bukowski more...
To be honest, when i was in the store i thought this was black eyeliner. It's actually a dark forest green color. I thought about returning it when I noticed. However, I decided to give it a show and was pleasantly surprised! The color is neat and gives your eye makeup a kick from the every day, to something much more special. The formula is nice and long lasting too!
Alicia K.
E Springfield , PA
Review for: Bukowski more...
BEST eyeliner I have ever used! It's a little pricey but worth every penny because it last forever I have searched and searched for an eyeliner that has come close to this one. The brush is perfect for making a cat eye or any other eye shape. Money worth spending!!
Adanna G.
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely live by this product. It is long lasting and doesn't crease and crack on my eyelids. I have been searching for the perfect liner and my search ends here. I will continue to purchase this product.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is very pigmented, easy to use, overall good product for your money. I bought mine in the shade trooper at sephora for $20. The tip on this liner is a little thicker than the brush tip on the tattoo liner also by Kat Von D. I wouldve prefered the smaller brush tip instead. So I'll probably buy that one too.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This is another product by Kat Von D that is outstanding. I love all of her products and this eyeliner is crazy good. The pigment is unreal and it stays on so good. I have 2 of the colors and they last all day. I also swatched the blue one in Sephora and for 2-3 days even with showering, it wouldn't come off my hand!!!
Nicole P.
Trumbull
This liner is freaking amazing!!!! It is my go to, as I wear a winged eye liner almost everyday. It does not budge. I have gotten so many comments from friends from sleeping out that if I leave my eye makeup on when I go to bed (I know bad) that my wings look the same in the morning. I got my sister hooked on it too. Favorite liner, lasts so long and is so pigmented and matte.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Always been a fan of kvds work and her makeup line is absolutely amazing and living up to my expectation! this product is so easy to work with - the tip provides just enough control & pigmentation to perfect an edgy eye look.
Halli S.
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner has replaced all my other old favorites. It is easy to apply and makes putting on eyeliner more simple. It lasts all day and is a great black as black liner. I will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?