10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lexis M.
Lexis M.
Dardanelle, AR
Review for: Woolf
A cute liner I can definitely wear any where! It's unique and quiet excellent! I suggest Every girl should get this indeed.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Love the thin lines i can create with this. Its very easy to use and looks great ! Easy to try new things with this liner !
Joahna M.
Joahna M.
Molalla, OR
Review for: Neruda
I like this eyeliner. it's good one to have in my collection. This one that I keep in my purse when ever I need to touch up
Lilly V.
Lilly V.
Review for: Trooper
I love it! Lasts all day mad is super precise. I can go thick for a dramatic look or nice and thin for everyday work makeup
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Dali
Easy to use, lasts all day. Color is beautiful. I find if you go back over it a few times you can get a really solid color.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC
Review for: Nerdrum
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. The color is great, and it's super easy to apply. Lasts all day long with no smudging.
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is great because it doesn't bleed or feather. It has sharp lines and is very dark. This is a great eyeliner.
Fjola U.
Fjola U.
Wallis, TX
Review for: Woolf
Love this eyeliner. It stays on all day without smudges and looks amazing during my entire work day. Easy to apply as well!
Karli E.
Karli E.
Boaz, AL
Review for: Trooper
THE ONLY LIQUID LINER YOU'LL NEED!!! Goes on smooth and stays all day. Easy to create any eye look from simple to dramatic.
Concepcion C.
Concepcion C.
Review for: Bosch
Love the definition of the lines and it also last all day without smudges ! For a very sharp winged liner this is my go to
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?