BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Crystal M.
Cornelia, GA
Review for: Nerdrum
In love with this eyeliner. It applys perfect, its thin and buildable to get it to the thickness desired. Long wear as well.
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is great because it doesn't bleed or feather. It has sharp lines and is very dark. This is a great eyeliner.
Fjola U.
Wallis, TX
Review for: Woolf
Love this eyeliner. It stays on all day without smudges and looks amazing during my entire work day. Easy to apply as well!
Amanda S.
Warr Acres, OK
Review for: Nerdrum
Vibrant Bright colors goes on smooth and straight but wish it could be made pointer at the end for a finer line and detail.
Karli E.
Boaz, AL
Review for: Trooper
THE ONLY LIQUID LINER YOU'LL NEED!!! Goes on smooth and stays all day. Easy to create any eye look from simple to dramatic.
Gina
Review for: Bukowski
Best eye liner. Been using it everyday and happy with the results. Long lasting does not come off eyes throughout the day.
Tiffany D.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Trooper
This is perfect if you are wanting a really sharp cat eye! I love the tip and very buildable for a larger or thinner line.
Sara P.
Depew, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
Loved the application tip. Didn't dry out too fast and product lasted a couple of months with my crazy cat winged eyeliner
Sarah R.
Orlando
Review for: Baudelaire
The liner stays on alright and it's really easy to apply😁 I love how dark the shades are they compliment my eyes very well
Jess R.
Review for: Woolf
Loved how easily it applied within first few weeks but noticed it dries out very quickly and smears so that wasn't a plus.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?