11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,206 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Absolutely hated this product. If I could give it a 0 I would. Wasn't easy to work with or pliable. Brush tip was so stiff it was impossible to work with there's no give or flexibility. I got a way better look with my $3 wet n wild eyeliner. $20 price point is ridiculous for how bad this product was.
This stuff is awesome. Hands down best felt tipped liner, I have however gotten a bad batch before it’s like the ink wouldn’t come out. I use black and can create a successful cat eye with this no problem. I find the black to be very dark without being shiny or peely. It stays matte and stays on until I go to bed it’s that good. Highly recommend !!!!
This is my go-to eyeliner. I use this everytime I wear makeup without fail. It is easy to use and stays put once it is on (ie it doesn't fade or smear). For the price, you get a good value that is worth it, even though this is a slightly pricey product, but I have rebought this product a few times.
I got this as a sample size in a gift bag from Sephora. Since I got it a week ago, I have used it every day and love it more and more each day. It's so easy to use, and creates an intense line right along the lash line. I wish it came in purple, but I will definitely be purchasing the full-size when I run out! Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
I have three ink liners in trooper, it's honestly my holy grail! My very first liner I've ever used and will forever be my favorite, it lasts me all day. I just wish it doesn't run out super fast, so I don't have to go buy it again. I recommend this to anyone who loves fine felt point for a liner!
Review for: Hemingway more...
Stays on forever! Perfect for winged eye liner. Ever since I started using Kat Von D's liquid liner pen I've never used another brand. I love the look of it, goes on smooth and lasts all day even if you touch your eyes throughout the day like I do.
Oh. My. goodness. I LOVE this liner. It is perfection. my wings never fail with this. it is so easy to use. The packaging is great. It's my go to!!! I recommend it to anyone, even if you think you'll never get that razor sharp wing, with this liner you will
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos