10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This is my holy grail for eyeliner it does not transfer on my crease it does last long and I been using it for about 6 months.
Esther F.
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love this product! I find the tip to be just the right size and I especially love it to get the perfect flick for a cat eye.
Suzanna R.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
Review for: Trooper
This liner is awesome. Like it love it. Need more. U need it in your life let Me tell you. Lol Kat v d knows what she's doing.
celyn k.
celyn k.
Review for: Trooper
This is perfect eyeliner. Lasts all day, and you have perfect control of your line. It is a favorite! Easily found at Sephora.
Giselle E.
Giselle E.
Review for: Trooper
If you are looking for a wing liner pencil this can be the one your looking for it's very easy to apply and make it very sharp
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Nietzsche
Best eyeliner ever! Goes on like a tattoo. I've used this so many times and tried other brands but always go back to this one!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Trooper
Best I've ever used. On my tenth liner. Won't use anything else. No drag. Stays on 48 hours. Best I've ever used, hands down.
sarah p.
sarah p.
Review for: Dali
I feel like it goes on very smoothly, but doesn't seem to stay on all day. Could be a little better, it's still great though!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Review for: Hemingway
I love all things Kat Von D. It lasts so long! It's easy to apply! And the colors are always amazing. She is my go to lately.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Dali
Highly pigmented and the fine tip gives you complete control. Wether you want a nice slim winged eye liner or a dramatic one!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?