BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Damian C.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bukowski
It's very nice and it has a very precise brush to do you line as thin as you may like it and it has a huge variety of colors
Zam Z.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I love KVD's eye liners! Especially the black one in the name Trooper. If you want a perfect winged liner, look no further!
Amanda S.
Warr Acres, OK
Review for: Nerdrum
Vibrant Bright colors goes on smooth and straight but wish it could be made pointer at the end for a finer line and detail.
Lexis M.
Dardanelle, AR
Review for: Woolf
A cute liner I can definitely wear any where! It's unique and quiet excellent! I suggest Every girl should get this indeed.
bryanna d.
Review for: Trooper
Black as black can be and super easy to use. I love kat von d products and think she's making her mark in the makeup world.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC
Review for: Nerdrum
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. The color is great, and it's super easy to apply. Lasts all day long with no smudging.
Joahna M.
Molalla, OR
Review for: Neruda
I like this eyeliner. it's good one to have in my collection. This one that I keep in my purse when ever I need to touch up
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Dali
Easy to use, lasts all day. Color is beautiful. I find if you go back over it a few times you can get a really solid color.
Lilly V.
Review for: Trooper
I love it! Lasts all day mad is super precise. I can go thick for a dramatic look or nice and thin for everyday work makeup
Crystal M.
Cornelia, GA
Review for: Nerdrum
In love with this eyeliner. It applys perfect, its thin and buildable to get it to the thickness desired. Long wear as well.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?