10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amy S.
Amy S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Trooper
Best I've ever used. On my tenth liner. Won't use anything else. No drag. Stays on 48 hours. Best I've ever used, hands down.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Dali
Highly pigmented and the fine tip gives you complete control. Wether you want a nice slim winged eye liner or a dramatic one!
sarah p.
sarah p.
Review for: Dali
I feel like it goes on very smoothly, but doesn't seem to stay on all day. Could be a little better, it's still great though!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Review for: Hemingway
I love all things Kat Von D. It lasts so long! It's easy to apply! And the colors are always amazing. She is my go to lately.
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Nerdrum
love this so good and oreeey cute boys will like u so good and it free to make sure you have the same problem and then it is
Damian C.
Damian C.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bukowski
It's very nice and it has a very precise brush to do you line as thin as you may like it and it has a huge variety of colors
Lexis M.
Lexis M.
Dardanelle, AR
Review for: Woolf
A cute liner I can definitely wear any where! It's unique and quiet excellent! I suggest Every girl should get this indeed.
bryanna d.
bryanna d.
Review for: Trooper
Black as black can be and super easy to use. I love kat von d products and think she's making her mark in the makeup world.
Joahna M.
Joahna M.
Molalla, OR
Review for: Neruda
I like this eyeliner. it's good one to have in my collection. This one that I keep in my purse when ever I need to touch up
Chynna S.
Chynna S.
Review for: Woolf
Love this liner very precise and does not smudge! Lasts all day in any sort of weather even with my oily skin it stays put.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?