10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Neruda
Love! It popped before and after my tan so it's great for all skin tones! It gives you that cool-girl look without all the fuss
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Baudelaire
You want thick, bold lines? Or do you want thin, refined lines? It's all in the pressure with this ink liner and it's the bomb.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Nietzsche
Was a awesome color and I absolutely love this brand but it didn't go on great and was too patchy for the look I was going for
Sharlee S.
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Trooper
So amazing. KVD liners are definitely one of the best I've tried the applicator is amazing and makes cat eyes so easy to apply
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Nietzsche
Best eyeliner ever! Goes on like a tattoo. I've used this so many times and tried other brands but always go back to this one!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This is my holy grail for eyeliner it does not transfer on my crease it does last long and I been using it for about 6 months.
Esther F.
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love this product! I find the tip to be just the right size and I especially love it to get the perfect flick for a cat eye.
Suzanna R.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
Review for: Trooper
This liner is awesome. Like it love it. Need more. U need it in your life let Me tell you. Lol Kat v d knows what she's doing.
celyn k.
celyn k.
Review for: Trooper
This is perfect eyeliner. Lasts all day, and you have perfect control of your line. It is a favorite! Easily found at Sephora.
Aurora T.
Aurora T.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von d products have so much pigment and are so well made you can never go wrong with them I would recommend it to everyone
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?