BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love this product! I find the tip to be just the right size and I especially love it to get the perfect flick for a cat eye.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
Review for: Trooper
This liner is awesome. Like it love it. Need more. U need it in your life let Me tell you. Lol Kat v d knows what she's doing.
celyn k.
Review for: Trooper
This is perfect eyeliner. Lasts all day, and you have perfect control of your line. It is a favorite! Easily found at Sephora.
Giselle E.
Review for: Trooper
If you are looking for a wing liner pencil this can be the one your looking for it's very easy to apply and make it very sharp
Amy S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Trooper
Best I've ever used. On my tenth liner. Won't use anything else. No drag. Stays on 48 hours. Best I've ever used, hands down.
Sarah J.
Review for: Hemingway
I love all things Kat Von D. It lasts so long! It's easy to apply! And the colors are always amazing. She is my go to lately.
sarah p.
Review for: Dali
I feel like it goes on very smoothly, but doesn't seem to stay on all day. Could be a little better, it's still great though!
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Dali
Highly pigmented and the fine tip gives you complete control. Wether you want a nice slim winged eye liner or a dramatic one!
Jordyn B.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Awesome pigment. Does not bleed. Dries quickly. Perfect precision. Kat Von D really did an awesome job with mer makeup line.
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Nerdrum
love this so good and oreeey cute boys will like u so good and it free to make sure you have the same problem and then it is
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?