BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Ashton B.
Richmond
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used in my entire life! Every time I try to branch out and try something new I end up disappointed because it gets compared to this. It's super easy to use, dries really fast, doesn't transfer, and it stays on forever! I can't speak on the other colors because I haven't tried them yet but if you're looking for the best black eyeliner ever created then try this one.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I do love Kat Von D's eyeliner! I bought the color wolf, and it looks great on my blue-grey eyes! I'm ready to try different shades. I would love to sample several shades! This is the easiest liquid eyeliner brush to use. It goes on easily, and the brush kinda bends with application!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I have used this for about a year & I love it! I love the rich pigment & how easy it glides on. The tip offers precise lines & is great for any look. It doesn't dry out quickly which is a big deal to me. It's worth every penny in my opinion!
Maggie K.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Trooper more...
The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is because my eyes can get pretty watery and although this is a "waterproof" eyeliner, my wings always get messed up when I start tearing. I love the finish though and I will continue to purchase because the application is really nice and easy
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Purchased the color Nerdrum. Long lasting wear, stayed on all day without rubbing off. However, the color payoff was not great. I had to do a few coats with an eyeshadow over it. Paired great with the KVD Metal Crush shadow in Paranoid. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Charise G.
Salem, MA
Review for: Dali more...
I love using this color on my upper lids and under my eyes. It goes on so smooth and is long lasting. This was one of my first experiences with a "professional grade" colored liner and I really liked it. Kat has amazing packaging on all of her products and I think that's a main reason why I always go back for more!
Anna H.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is one of the best eye liners out on the market today, I recently discovered it and I honestly have not used anything since! Kat Von D liner does not come off until you take it off! I love it! Did not irate my sensitive eyes either! YAY!
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
LOVE THIS LINER!! I have tried so many different liners, from pencil to liquid to gel. This has by far become my absolute favorite way of lining my eyes. The felt tip makes application super smooth and allows me to create the perfect winged liner look. Stays on all day long without any smudging or budging. Highly recommended!
Amber N.
Burton, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
Ugh, this eyeliner. It's the best. Bar none. It's so easy to use, not too big not too small, fits perfectly in your hand. I got it at Sephora and the rip orang too long or too short where you can't easily use it. I recommend this liner!
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I couldn't find the color I normally use-- I use the black tattoo liner. I absolutely love it. it's super easy to use and helps me create really professional looking liner easily. The tip stays pretty nicely, so my lines remain neat and precise. It stays on nicely- even overnight- although I have to touch it up the next day. The line comes out really dark and fresh looking, which I love.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?