10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Avianna H.
Avianna H.
Davidson, NC
Review for: Bukowski
This product is extremely long lasting and is super pigmented and dries down almost instantly so it doesn't smudge around my eyes
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
Review for: Woolf
Its the perfect color, it goes on smooth and doesnt crack when it dries! Stays on all day and comes off with any facial cleanser!
Tania C.
Tania C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Bosch
It's awesome I wear it in the morning do exercise and this product won't come off I could fall asleep and still wake up flawless
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this eyeliner!!! But it doesn't stay on all day, or easy to color in for cat eye purposes. Otherwise easy and fun to use!
Paz P.
Paz P.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Trooper
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! So easy to use and the felt tip never dries out. I will never buy any other liquid eyeliner again.
Betsy P.
Betsy P.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Hemingway
I love all of Kat Von D's eye liners but this color is my favorite hands down. Pigmentation is fantastic and the tip is perfect.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Baudelaire
I like fine tips so this has become my staple liner! Dark pigmentation, slim tip. Perfect to do a fine tip or to bold it up more
Avianna G.
Avianna G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Trooper
Has got to be my FAVORITE eye liner by far. I bought it at Sephora just to try it out and haven't bought a different one since!
Shelden H.
Shelden H.
Tilton, IL
Review for: Nietzsche
This eyeliner works really well. It has bright colors and stays on throughout the day/night. It really adds a pop to your eyes.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Neruda
Love! It popped before and after my tan so it's great for all skin tones! It gives you that cool-girl look without all the fuss
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?