11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
My former coworker and fellow makeup addict recommended I buy this when I told her I wanted to try learning cat eye makeup and needed an eyeliner. I agree with the convenience of this eyeliner but have yet to accomplish making a decent attempt at my at eye makeup.
I have been using the Kat Van D Brown Tattoo Liner. This is a very good liner and last a long time ( which is big deal for me). I will buy one every 5-6 months! The brown is settle for my skin tone and leaves me looking fierce and ready to conquer my day !!
I was searching for the perfect liquid eyeliner pen when thankfully I stumbled upon the Kat Von D Ink Liner line. For someone who has shaky hands (me) or who isn't as talented as they'd like to be with liquid eyeliner (also me) I totally recommend trying out this product. I can't wait to try more colors!
I was excited to by this because I heard great reviews so I finally swatched it on my hand at Sephora. I saw how pigmented and opaque it was so I had to buy it. It is easy to get on for sure. However once I got it on, k saw it wasn't as black as my other liquid/gel liners so that why I have this 4 stars.
Review for: Dali more...
Kat Von D eyeliner is by far my favorite eyeliner in the higher end brand. From the top to the lasting power, my sharp cat eye is always on point. Sephora has seen my buy several of KVD eyeliners over the last year in various colors. A great product!!!
This is my go to when i need to clean up my gel liner or if i plan on going for a more dramatic look. It stays in place all day so i dont end up looking like a racoon. I have tried a few other felt tipped liners and this one is on the better end of them.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos