BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Gabby E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't bleed, blackest black, great control and when used in the brown shade it's great for the fake freckle look.
Daniella P.
La
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner is very pigmented which I love and stays on for quite a while. I don't really like that it smudges though
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
But we will need any attachments if the last night but we guy I was thinking we will need any attachments if the
Morgan W.
I love this liner!! Its the only one i keep going back too! Its long lasting and so easy to use it goes on nicely
Alyza G.
Review for: Trooper
Loved this product so much, first time i tried it i immedietely fell in love with this product, will repurchase!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best eyeliner stila is nezt in line but nothing compares to kat von d with staying on all day
Grisel G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trooper
Ditched my go to eye liner for this one! Definitely my new fave! So precise and easy to apply! And last all day!
Bernadette J.
This is my favorite eye liner. It lasts all day, even through workouts. Also, it doesn't smudge on a daily basis.
Razielle W.
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner! Bold, brilliant, blue! Glides on smooth while adding that hint of edge to a dramatic eye look.
alexis s.
Dulce
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat von D products makes every color pop and they have a long lasting wear, I'd try if u haven't tried it
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?