11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
I was skeptical when I received this as a free gift from Sephora. But I tried it and it’s amazing. I think the pen is a bit too firm, but the formula is very long lasting and it can draw the thinnest lines. I have hooded eyes, so in order for me to do a cat eye I need a thin line.
This eyeliner is decent. I don’t enjoy as much as the tattoo liner only because of the applicator. It’s a little stiffer than the tattoo liner brush and sometimes the product doesn’t glide on as smooth as I would like. But the product stays on well even on my oily hooded eyelids.
Bought on accident, instead of the tattoo liner, but I was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t think I’d like the application as much, but I think it works just as well as the other.
I really enjoy Kat Von D products in general. This eyeliner is really easy to use for beginners. It's got a very easy tip on it and the color pay off is amazing. If you struggle with winged liner this is the one for you.
I prefer the ink liner over the tattoo liner mostly because the applicator is a little bit more firm. It makes winging eyeliner much more precise. I've never had trouble with pigment or lasting. It goes on dark and stays dark all day. I will keep buying this product
Everybody loved this eyeliner but I feel like it didn't work out very well for me. It would always stick to my eyelid and it was kind of hard to rub off. It could be that my eyelids are just really sweaty or oil you're not sure but I just didn't like having to always wipe it off.
Easy to put on, but I found that the color wasn’t as black and distinct as Kat Von D tattoo liquid liner. I wish I could have that opaque black with the flexibility of this brush. It also wore off by the end of the day, so taking my time to draw wings felt pointless.
Favorite, favorite, favorite!! Ink and tattoo liner from kvd are incredible! Very black, very precice, doesn't smudge, and goes well over ANY shadow/glitter. Highly recommend.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos