BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jreya K.
Jreya K.
Louisville , Ky
Review for: Trooper
Is it an amazing eyeliner yes, for 19 dollars I do expect a bit more. It is waterproof, however it wears away like as the day goes on it fades to almost nothing, it's a 4 hour product at best. I do like it compared to every eyeliner I've tried thus far because it's easy to put on. I'd recommend it to big spenders who only where make up at night.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nietzsche
I bought this for my younger sister recently and she loved it! She loves anything Katvon d and fell in love with this bold color! The color selection is amazing with some truly good choices and then the regular classic ones. The application is smooth and not patchy, gliding with ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for a high end liner
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners! Super easy to apply! I was never one to put on liquid eyeliner just because I have shakey hands but this was just so easy you can't go wrong! The price hurt to pay at first but after the first time I used it I realized it's worth it I buy them in twos now. You can never go wrong with this brand!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Review for: Dali
Ok so this Kat Von D tattoo ink liner is my favorite eyeliner and I have not found an eyeliner that has compared to it since. I use this eyeliner everyday and it will stay for hours upon hours without smudging or running. It glides on perfectly leaving a black matte finish. It also glides on top of eyeshadow perfectly too without smudging.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely amazing! I swear by this product. I'm a sucker for a winged eyeliner which I usually always try to do and this liner really helped me achieve that look! The felt tip is so thin and smooth! I use it Almost every day and so far it has lasted a while now. Def will purchase again once it runs on. Also, love the dark look it leaves.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Review for: Dali
My go to liner alll day every day. the only bad thing i have to say about this liner is that it dries out so quick... other than that this liner stays put all nice, doesn't smudge or transfer onto my upper lid at all even though i have really oily lids and if you make a mistake with liner, this liner is really easier to clean up and fix
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Reno, NV
Review for: Hemingway
I love all of her eyeliners! They are nice and dark and are very easy to use. They stay and don't smudge down my face. They only thing is the tip can wear"down" and then it tends to skip. Another thing is sometimes my upper eyeliner will Crack or wear a little but I think it might be because I have hooded eyes. I still purchase it tho!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
Once I tried this eyeliner I was amazed at what I have been missing out on. It applies smoothly, goes on VERY black, and lasts until I take it off or fall asleep in it (guilty there). It's actually the only eyeliner I have ever repurchased and I plan to keep on buying it. It's also a very good price compared to other brands at Sephora.
Deanne N.
Deanne N.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D knows her stuff when it comes to eyeliners! This Ink Liner makes applying liquid liner simple, even for beginners. All you have to do is lay the tip down and it pretty much does the work for you. If you've had bad luck applying liquid liners in the past, you should give this one a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is the best felt tip liner I've ever used. It goes on and stays put all day, no matter what activities you do while wearing it. It has such a perfect fine point that it's almost hard to make mistakes with. The color trooper is a true black, not light like many others. This eyeliner is made to last, and the felt tip never frays!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?