BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cheryl W.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other
This product is amazing, I love it in black. The packaging is always the classic Kat von d look, which I love. It’s easy to put on and it dries very quick. If you are looking for a beautiful long lasting product this is the one for you!
Guadalupe A.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D is the only eyeliner I use now after being on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner I have found it, it has a felt tip which glides on smooth and it is super long lasting there has been time where I fall asleep with it and I wake up with my eyeliner intact it is amazing!!!
Melissa G.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper
Love this liquid liner. Very easy to use with a great tip for precise lines. Pricing isn’t too bad for the product you’re getting. I definitely recommend storing the liner cap down so the tip doesn’t dry out (happened to my first one) .
Jaclyn L.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Other
First eye liner I've used that doesn't rub up on my eye lids through out the day! I was given this product as a recommendation at sephora due to all past eye liners required me to reapply through out the day! Definitely recommend to all!
Kaitlyn S.
Demotte, IN
Review for: Trooper
I like this cause it doesn't run or smear. It will last all day and I won't have any issues with it. Which is really hard for me to come by. And it is super easy to put on, it just glides right on with out a problem. I will continue to use this and but it for  years.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Neruda
This is a great product. This is the first white eyeliner I have tried and I liked it but you have to keep building it up to intensify the color. I will purchase again and I recommend this product to those looking for a white eyeliner.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Trooper was okay! Makes perfect wings all the time. There was not enough product. I feel like I ran out in about 5 weeks. It’s pretty long lasting but I would have some transfer at the end of the night on my lid. I would not buy again
Makena P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bosch
This eyeliner is absolutely exceptional! It is a true black that can be used by anybody. The tip is manageable and can be used to create any style that is desired. The liner lasts for a long time, way past it’s expiration date, too!
Sandra A.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner out there!! i use this eyeliner on my clients all the time and let me tell you it applies so easily and gives you the perfect wing eyeliner! i’ve even used this to do halloween makeup like a leopard face, perfect for any small details you’re trying to achieve!
Laura E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper, Other
The precision that these eyeliners have is unmatched! Make sure you shake the product to get the best bank for your buck! Side note: the eyeliner tends to dry a little faster than expected so make sure you always leave it face down!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?