10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.
Review for: Trooper
This liner is my holy grail! It is a felt tip which means you can go thin or thick with your line. It has its own gloss to it, which keeps it looking sharp all day! I don't have to worry about my liner getting messed up from everyday sweat and tears. It is a matte product but something about it just sparkles a little. I cannot go without this product!
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I'm very picky about what I use around my eyes and I have an olive complexion so I prefer to have very black liner. This one is perfect! Lasts forever, has a great pointed felt tip for the perfect wing every time. It dries quickly though, so make sure to fix up any mistakes ASAP. Would definitely recommend and buy again as well!
Chevy H.
Chevy H.
Review for: Trooper
This is the only liner I use. I fell in love with it when I got a sample size and had to go buy it when I ran out. I've had it for a while and it's never dried out or anything. It's so dark and pigmented. It dries on your eyes fast so you don't have to worry about smudging or it getting everywhere. And the tip make sit so easy to get the perfect wing
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Trooper
As an amateur with the cat eye technique - this liquid eye liner was a dream! Matte black, long lasting, even staying in my waterline without running (I have very watery eyes and always have a problem with this). The applicator was a flexible tip felt type that made perfecting my winged eyeliner very user friendly. Definitely already re-purchased!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite felt tip liner. It's much cheaper on Amazon than it is in Sephora (usually). But it is worth it either way! Amazing!! No flaking, thin but very pigmented! Not at all watery fluid. It's beyond easy to apply unlike a lot of pen styles liners. This one is literally like you are drawing on your face. Super precise and fantabulous!!
Jreya K.
Jreya K.
Louisville , Ky
Review for: Trooper
Is it an amazing eyeliner yes, for 19 dollars I do expect a bit more. It is waterproof, however it wears away like as the day goes on it fades to almost nothing, it's a 4 hour product at best. I do like it compared to every eyeliner I've tried thus far because it's easy to put on. I'd recommend it to big spenders who only where make up at night.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nietzsche
I bought this for my younger sister recently and she loved it! She loves anything Katvon d and fell in love with this bold color! The color selection is amazing with some truly good choices and then the regular classic ones. The application is smooth and not patchy, gliding with ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for a high end liner
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Review for: Dali
Ok so this Kat Von D tattoo ink liner is my favorite eyeliner and I have not found an eyeliner that has compared to it since. I use this eyeliner everyday and it will stay for hours upon hours without smudging or running. It glides on perfectly leaving a black matte finish. It also glides on top of eyeshadow perfectly too without smudging.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners! Super easy to apply! I was never one to put on liquid eyeliner just because I have shakey hands but this was just so easy you can't go wrong! The price hurt to pay at first but after the first time I used it I realized it's worth it I buy them in twos now. You can never go wrong with this brand!
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely amazing! I swear by this product. I'm a sucker for a winged eyeliner which I usually always try to do and this liner really helped me achieve that look! The felt tip is so thin and smooth! I use it Almost every day and so far it has lasted a while now. Def will purchase again once it runs on. Also, love the dark look it leaves.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?