BY KAT VON D #22 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Grace N.
Boston, MA
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is decent. I don’t enjoy as much as the tattoo liner only because of the applicator. It’s a little stiffer than the tattoo liner brush and sometimes the product doesn’t glide on as smooth as I would like. But the product stays on well even on my oily hooded eyelids.
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Baudelaire more...
At first I was super excited about this eyeliner! My husband really likes winged eyeliner and I thought this would make accomplishing that much easier. It worked well at first and did what I wanted it to, but after about a week the eyeliner stopped smoothly coming out of the tip.
Annie S.
Elgin
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Great liner. Easier to apply. Easier to clean if you make a mistake. The best thing about this product that it doesn’t dry off so when you apply on your skin you can clean it off quickly but if you take time obviously it will dry off. Then you would have to use a cleaning product to wipe it off.
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the BEST liquid liner on the market! Only use it if you know how to handle your liquid. It dries quick and lasts FOREVER! I could fall asleep and wake up with it still perfectly placed. I recommend this liner to anyone looking to go bold and rock the liquid liner.
Kelsey R.
Kearney, NE
Bought on accident, instead of the tattoo liner, but I was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t think I’d like the application as much, but I think it works just as well as the other.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA
The black eyeliner will always be my favorite! These allow me to have a very fine and sharp wing. I have oily skin and it doesn’t transfer on my lid at all! I would say this is comparable to the stile pen liner. I love this and will continue to buy this again and again!
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Everybody loved this eyeliner but I feel like it didn't work out very well for me. It would always stick to my eyelid and it was kind of hard to rub off. It could be that my eyelids are just really sweaty or oil you're not sure but I just didn't like having to always wipe it off.
Brooklyn W.
Syracuse, UT
Favorite, favorite, favorite!! Ink and tattoo liner from kvd are incredible! Very black, very precice, doesn't smudge, and goes well over ANY shadow/glitter. Highly recommend.
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Trooper more...
One of my favorite liner when it was first introduced. Highly pigmented and easy to work with. Long lasting and cruelty free. The only downsides are never really knowing when you're almost out. One day it just stops working and I hate being without an eyeliner without notice.
Anna C.
jemison
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner sooooo much, ONLY downfall is it runs out SUPER quick, just like the KVD Tattoo liner that I also love. Excellent eyeliner if you’re willing to repurchase often. Kat Von D Ink LinerKat Von D Cosmetics
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?