BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
izzy m.
georgia
Review for: Bosch
Ahh I love this product. It is one of my favorite kat von d's products. It doesn't need improvement. It is very good.
Rose R.
yakima, WA
Review for: Trooper
Everyone says they love this eye liner. i like it and the quality, I just lack the skills to do a nice wing.
Chrissy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely AMAZING!! Stays on all day, no questions. Has a smooth and even application and is super user-friendly.
Ronelyn B.
84065
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I love this product. It is really really good. It doesn't smudge. Very dark and I love it. Makes me wanna grab more
Esmeralda T.
Review for: Trooper
Went on super smooth, I loved it and I would recommend to everyone. Easy to apply also,  a little pricy but worth it
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Trooper
This is such a good liner. It is so precise and easy to work with. I recommend this if you love to do winged liner
Daniella P.
La
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner is very pigmented which I love and stays on for quite a while. I don't really like that it smudges though
Kelsee S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST EYELINER EVER!!!! I'm so in love with this stuff! I just bought some and I'm gonna have to buy more soon!
Shawna C.
houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been searching for the perfect liquid eyeliner for years and this is it! No smudge & lasts FOREVER! Amazing 🖤
Taylor C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat Von D liners. They are pigmented, last all day and they are easy to apply. I love how no fuss they are.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?