BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Lettie B.
Bethel, CT
Review for: Trooper more...
Absolutely LOVE this product. The tip of the pen stays put the whole time and makes it easy to create wings. It's also very pigmented. The only down side is that after about 3-4 weeks it starts drying out and it claims to be waterproof but in my opinion it's not.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
Kat Von D has some of the BEST liners! The brush is so easy to use and makes a beautiful application! I love the variety of colors that these come in; a color for every look! The best part is that they're vegan and cruelty free!
Ilana Z.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I absolutely love all the colors. The packaging and brush tip make it incredibly easy to use which is a huge plus. The wear time is amazing with there being no flaking or needing to touch up throughout the day. Overall I would have no hesitation in repurchasing
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Review for: Trooper more...
Good stuff. Doesn't stay too black on my eyelids but it's still pretty good stuff! Good for anyone who wants to create a winged eyeliner look! Good for the price & it dries pretty quick I've purchased it 3 times! Lasted me a bit before I had to
Angélla D.
Alexandria , VA
I have been using the Kat Van D Brown Tattoo Liner. This is a very good liner and last a long time ( which is big deal for me). I will buy one every 5-6 months! The brown is settle for my skin tone and leaves me looking fierce and ready to conquer my day !!

Chelsea K.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the best liquid liner on the market! I love the application tip on this liner. This is the only liquid eyeliner that I've used for about 2 years now. I only wish it came in more colors. I recommend this product.
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER!! I love this eyeliner so much and believe it's deff worth 20$ I like my eyeliner dark black and matte and this one is. It's easy to use and the end helps me make my wing eyeliner more sharp 👍🏽👍🏽
Nikki L.
Review for: Trooper more...
My former coworker and fellow makeup addict recommended I buy this when I told her I wanted to try learning cat eye makeup and needed an eyeliner. I agree with the convenience of this eyeliner but have yet to accomplish making a decent attempt at my at eye makeup.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Kat Von D has the best cosmetics around that actually stay on throughout the day. The eye liner ink is quite amazing to say the least. I own at least 4 in different colors and wear the regularly. Definitely try it out!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
Her eyeliner is to die for. I use it more often than any other liner I have and it never disappoints. It lasts a long time and has an amazing pigment. It's so worth the money to not worry about makeup running during the day.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?