BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dragana Z.
Dragana Z.
Aurora, OH
Review for: Nerdrum
These eyeliners stay on so well, and apply as a very dark true black. They also don't fade as much as any other brand I have tried.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Jasper, MO
Review for: Trooper
I like this slightly more than the Kat Von d but still don't like the formula. Doesn't stay on my eyes. Stila stay all day is life.
kush k.
kush k.
Review for: Bukowski
Omg this is #amazing. #easy to use. dark enough with one application. you can make it #thick or #thin, and get the #perfect #cateye
Niya P.
Niya P.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is an okay liner. I love how it applies on to my eye. It isn't to liquid. It is perfect for those who don't like messy liners.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Shamokin, Pa
Review for: Nietzsche
I love the precision I can get with this liner. The only downfall is that it tends to get a bit smudgy, where I prefer sharp lines.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Crosbyton, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to lasting liquid liner. It Glides on easily and dries fast. Doesn't come off until I clean it off with makeup wipes.
Juli S.
Juli S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Love the color of this eye liner. But after a few hours the color starts to bleed and leak all over my eye lids. Wouldn't buy again
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ive ever used, stays all day as well as insanely easy to apply. Kat's products are the best, will always repurchase.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Baudelaire
The liner is great. Pigmented and lasts for a super long time. Great packaging, and the eyeliner as a whole lasts for a long time!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Madbury, NH
Review for: Baudelaire
Long wearing and long lasting. Totally would wear it again and its very and its very hard to take off at times but that's usefull.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?