10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Springville, UT
Review for: Trooper
This liner lives up to its reputation. It applies well and stays in place all day. It is easy to apply as far as liquid liner goes.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Love this eyeliner. It withstands so much in the day and doesn't budge at all. Comes off easy worth remover though which is amazing
kush k.
kush k.
Review for: Bukowski
Omg this is #amazing. #easy to use. dark enough with one application. you can make it #thick or #thin, and get the #perfect #cateye
Niya P.
Niya P.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is an okay liner. I love how it applies on to my eye. It isn't to liquid. It is perfect for those who don't like messy liners.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Crosbyton, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to lasting liquid liner. It Glides on easily and dries fast. Doesn't come off until I clean it off with makeup wipes.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Jasper, MO
Review for: Trooper
I like this slightly more than the Kat Von d but still don't like the formula. Doesn't stay on my eyes. Stila stay all day is life.
Dragana Z.
Dragana Z.
Aurora, OH
Review for: Nerdrum
These eyeliners stay on so well, and apply as a very dark true black. They also don't fade as much as any other brand I have tried.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Shamokin, Pa
Review for: Nietzsche
I love the precision I can get with this liner. The only downfall is that it tends to get a bit smudgy, where I prefer sharp lines.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Madbury, NH
Review for: Baudelaire
Long wearing and long lasting. Totally would wear it again and its very and its very hard to take off at times but that's usefull.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ive ever used, stays all day as well as insanely easy to apply. Kat's products are the best, will always repurchase.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?