11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Nietzsche more...
I am in love with Kat con d liquid liners. I like that you have to twist to get the makeup which makes it easy when you feel like it's drying out you will actually know when. The color is amazing and it really made my eyes pop. It lasted basically all day and didn't come off till I washed it. I definitely recommend but it is on the pricey side
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I loooove Kat Von D's liners. I swear by them. It's an easy glide, and a fine tip so my wings go exactly where I ask them to go. The only problem is sometimes they lose pigmentation but if you just dip them in water you get the perfect color again! My everyday product are her tattoo liners, and you'll never regret purchasing them!
Review for: Bukowski more...
These liners are great! They glide on so easily and are very pigmented and last all day! Only thing is the tip dries out and has to be shaken, but that's an issue with most pen liners. The best in my opinion is Sisley but for the price I will repurchase this one!
I'm very fond of this product , very easy to use, long lasting solid color. But my con is that ones u mess up the top of the pen there's no repairing or fixing it, so you have to be very careful with closing the cap, but other than that I'm very pleased with this eyeliner!!
I absolutely LOVE this liner. It is so easy to apply, has great pigment, and lasts forever. I prefer this deep brown color to black because it is much softer, which is perfect for an everyday look. It's a little expensive, but definitely worth it for the quality!
Love this for the deep color that doesn't smear even against my combo skin! It also makes my wings look fleeky as heck! They are sharp and precise and it's easy to use. The tip is nice and it doesn't dry out llike other eyeliners with felt. Love KVD in general!
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos