BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
I can't finally do a wing eyeliner look without it looking crazy and it's all thanks to Kat Von D and her liners! Trooper is the one I've tried so far and I LOVE it ! The extremely fine tipped brush is my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME ! Very precise application with this baby! Holy grail!
Paige B.
These are great liners. I personally prefer the tattoo liner because of the brush tip, though. The felt tip is less flexible and harder to make a sharp wing with, where the brush tip in the tattoo liner is super flexible and easy to work with and can create very sharp lines.
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
Review for: Bosch more...
This is the best eyeliner that i have ever used. i love the winged eyeliner look but sometimes it can be so hard to get the perfect point. this eyeliner makes it so simple and you get the perfect cat eye every time. once you use this you wont go back to any other brand !!!!!!
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Although I like how dark this is liner is I just feel like it is so hard to apply. As in the tip just feels stiff as a rock. I love the packaging and everything, but Im not so sure I would repurchase mainly because of personal preference
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
TROOPER IS ONE OF THE BEST EYELINERS IVE EVER USED. I have brown eyes and it's so pigmented and lasts all day. I would compare it to stila but it is way better this eyeliner doesn't budge and is so pointed that my wings end up perfect
Andrea D.
I love this liner! It has a precise brush tip that is perfect for winged liner. It can also do super thin crisp lines. The tip doesn't dry up or get buildup on the end like felt tips. It also applies well over itself and lasts all day.
Brianna W.
Halfmoon, NY
Review for: Nerdrum more...
With most colored eyeliners the color either isn't that bright, or doesn't last very long. This is not the case for this eyeliner. The blue is so intense and such a pretty, almost tropical shade that lasts until you take it off. I absolutely love all of the Ink Liner products
Talon M.
Humble, TX
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Razor sharp precision eye liner. All Kat von d eye liners are so full of the richest pigment s and the prettiest color. I use it almost every single day and the product stays on every time all day long. I would highly recommend this liner especially if you love a good wing.
Jessica R.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have tried a dozen different liquid eyeliners, and this is the best. It has a fine tip, it glides on easily, it lasts forever, it gives you a nice dark line, I can't say enough about how worthwhile this product is, especially if you love a good wing.
Megan C.
Even though the tattoo liner is more popular, I swear by this KatVon D liner. It's budge proof, smudge proof, damn near water proof, easy to apply, and quick drying. I'm a crier and I rarely have trouble with it running. I will but this liquid eyeliner EVERY. TIME. Hands down my favorite.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?