BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
The BEST eyeliner I've ever used. Easy to correct mistakes, lasts over 24 hours, and so precise. After I switched,I haven't used anything else. Packaging is great, and can't find another liquid liner that competes with it. Would definitely recommend.
Eden G.
reno, NV
Review for: Trooper more...
After trying several drugstore and mid-range liquid liners, this one is the one that has exceeded my expectations. most eyliners would smudge, smear, and settle into the creases of my eyes due to hooded lids. this eyeliner applies so easily, dries almost instantly, and is so long wearing. I'll never use anything else. of all felt tipped liners I've tried this one is tbe only one that has never frayed either.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Review for: Trooper more...
Love love love everything about this eyeliner! The nice fine tip, the blackness, the consistency and the list goes on! Super easy for beginners to use! I have tries many others lie this but always come back to this. Such a great product, great price will continue to recommend and repurchase!
Tina D.
Can I give it 100 stars! It will stay on all day and night. It will glide on with no mess. It has a wonderful range of colors. You can build a thin or thick line. The tip is so precise and fool-proof. I will buy these again and again and probably no other liquid liner
Makenna K.
Nephi, UT
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is such a huge game changer! I have struggled for the perfect liquid liner to make that sharp wing for a while and now I will never go back! It literally takes me seconds to apply! I will always buy this product!
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
Stays on so well. I'm super picky with liquid liner. I used the wet n wild H20 proof liner before this one bc it stayed forever but I didn't like the struggle of taking it off. This eyeliner however comes off super easily with makeup remover. The applicator also allows for more precise lines.
Devin H.
Worcester
Review for: Hemingway more...
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. So easy to use and stays dark and in place throughout the day. I love her packaging and the longevity of the product makes it worth every penny. I purchase this product regularly at sephora and it often lasts me over six months, even with almost daily use.
Divya T.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Bukowski more...
Love this liner to death! It's the best thing that's ever created I swear! I use this every day and yes it's a little pricy but I think definitely worth it for me. I got it from Sephora and there's so many colors and selection there it's great.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nietzsche more...
I bought this for my younger sister recently and she loved it! She loves anything Katvon d and fell in love with this bold color! The color selection is amazing with some truly good choices and then the regular classic ones. The application is smooth and not patchy, gliding with ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for a high end liner
Kaci L.
Palm Coast, FL
Worth every single cent!!!!!! Ever since I found this line, I have been obsessed with every single product, this is my second favorite coming up behind the ever lasting liquid lipstick. I have struggled for YEARS to find a good liquid eye liner that dries matte and doesn't bleed, this has always been my go to. Every time I try to switch it up, I always go back to this one.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?