BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With so many colors to choose from you can't go wrong. Glides on so smooth and lasts. Best eyeliner!!!!!
Kaytee G.
Havent used these yet but have heard great things also have them on the way currently ! Just ordered them
Inesa P.
Addison
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Kat Von D has a liquid liner that will stay on all day and the tip of it is perfect and so easy to use.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good brand and the colors are super pigmented its so easy to apply the tip makes it easy to use
Michelle F.
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite eye liners to use! Goes on easily, perfect amount of product, and dries beautifully
Chanel R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite liquid liner. I love the way it glides on and how easy it is to get a precise line.
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
The best eyeliner especially for someone who is not great at eyeliner application. Goes on so smoothly!
Samantha W.
Midland , OH
Review for: Trooper
Love the longevity and how black it is. Really great felt tip liner, only drawback is how it bleeds :(
alyssa f.
Yes yes yes! Sharp lines and heavily pigmented. I'm never disappointed and my eyes always look on point
Hanna F.
Lake Wales
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the eyeliners and colors a great brand and awesome product love alll the products!!!#########
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?