BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cali b.
Review for: Bukowski
This product really does stay on ALL DAY!! I've gone swimming with this eyeliner and it will stay put, and keep me with a sharp wing!
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Okay so I don't have the trio but I do have the ink liner in trooper and I love love it. way better then the one I was using before.
Olya C.
Elk River
Review for: Woolf
Good eyeliner. I like the tip. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. Has a lot of color and doesn't transfer. I would recommend it.
Rachel O.
Wood Dale, IL
Review for: Trooper
Doesn't dry out quick but dries quickly when applied. Felt tip applicator is easy to use. The color is great! Comes off easily, too!
Angelica F.
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! It lasts for a very long time and doesn't smudge. I repurchase it every time I run out. 10/10
Sophia V.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Bosch
Good liner. Love that it's cruelty free. Easy to apply, but needs to be reapplied throughout the day. Doesn't stay on for very long.
Jessica C.
Muleshoe, TX
Review for: Trooper
This Eyeliner Is The Best Its Has A Really Nice Felt Tip Easy to put On And Its Long Lasting. Theres no Other Eyeliner Like This One
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Nerdrum
Kat Von D makes great products. This liner lasts throughout the day. Her prices are resonable. You can find her products in Sephora.
Christine P.
Review for: Trooper
The standard in felt tip liners. The tip doesn't dry out and the color is nice & dark. It's the best for making a winged liner look.
Savannah S.
Partridge, KY
This is such a great set! Trooper is my go to eyeliner and I absolutely love the other two! I just wish it was in stock more often!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?