BY KAT VON D #24 in Eyeliner

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Maryk1153
Review for: Trooper more...
I really love this stuff-it stays put once it's on and I never get smudging near my inner corner like I do with some other eyeliners. Worth the price in my opinion. Also, make sure you look closely if buying in store...this one looks a LOT like the Kat Von d ink liner but they have different applicators.
nicolette c.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: Trooper more...
Definitely going to keep buying this eyeliner for as long as I wear eyeliner, but it's definitely not perfect. It tends to come off my inner corners throughout the day and I wish it was matte, it has a sheen to it that makes it looks shiny. Besides the issues, it's a staple item in my makeup collection.
Adrienne L.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it every single day. The felt tip to the pen helps to create the perfect winged liner. It took me a long time to perfect my eyeliner and this product completed helped me. Stays on through anything and anything. The best eyeliner out there!
Lucinda H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
This is one of the best eyeliners and a cult favorite to most beauty gurus. It last through water, rain, sloppy dog kisses, you name it. It's also one of the blackest, matte-iests formulas out there. The only complaint is the price, it's a high-end brand and that comes at a high-end blow to your wallet.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
I heard so much hype about this eyeliner. The brush is easy to use and create a precise line. It doesn't smear and stays in place for hours. The only drawback is that it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I have used gel, liquid, and stick liners that have been super pitch black pigmented, but as far as this liner goes, the pigmentation is average.
Christina H.
Wixom, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner! it is so black and pigmented! a little pricey but definitely worth it. It doesnt try out fast at all and it lasts a real long time. Also it stays on all day. It is perfect for doing a wing eyeliner! I would totally buy this again!
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I love these eyeliners. They are great for any occasion because they come in so many different colors. I've used it once and it lasts for a while. It can be worn for thanksgiving, new years,christmas etc. I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Lauren S.
Burleson
Review for: Trooper more...
I am a serious liquid liner addict. Tried them all and this one is top 3. Love the felt tip. It has just the right stiffness to it to make it easy to draw the perfect wing and it doesn't lose its shape. The color is true, dark black with no weird sheen or transfer onto upper eyelid. It's long wearing and the eyeliner pen itself was long lasting and didn't dry up quickly like other brands of ink liner I've used.
Tuyen N.
I have been using mine for months and it's still going strong. The brush is good for going wings but not extremely sharp wings which is a downside. I prefer the tattoo liner for but my ink liner is still full of product so i will continue using it for now.
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I started using the KVD Tattoo Liner maybe three years ago, and I thought it couldn't get any better than that. Then the Ink Liner came out, and I just love this one so much more. I think the pigmentation is much stronger, and the felt tip is just so easy to use. This is the only eyeliner I buy, and potentially the only one I will ever purchase in the future.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

back