10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Review for: Trooper
This is a really nice eyeliner pen; it goes on smoothly and is highly pigmented. This is the product you need for a sassy cateye wing.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Trooper
I can never go back to a drugstore brand liner after using this. Best thing I've ever bought. I use it every day. I need more colors!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Fresno, CA
I like this much more than the tattoo liner. It withstands sweat and still has the great applicator, pigment payoff, and ease of use.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Cowden, IL
Review for: Dali
I love this eyeliner so much! Application is so easy - I prefer pens - to use! The color is gorgeous and looks so lovely on the eyes!
diem n.
diem n.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Trooper
THE holy grail of all liquid liners. I absolutely love my KVD liners. It is so easy to use glides on smoothly and stays on very well.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Bukowski
loved it! i sweat on my eyelids and it did not smear. great product! Was seriously surprised by the quality and duration of the liner
Cali b.
Cali b.
Review for: Bukowski
This product really does stay on ALL DAY!! I've gone swimming with this eyeliner and it will stay put, and keep me with a sharp wing!
McKinna C.
McKinna C.
sperry
Review for: Woolf
This liner is amazing easy use . Has amazing longevity I can wear this all day without it wearing off. Makes winged eyeliner a breeze
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Meraux, LA
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this liquid liner! Very easy to use and does not bleed into skin cracks or into my inner corner! BLACKEST liner ever!
Noeliz M.
Noeliz M.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Nerdrum
Love it !! If you are really feeling like trying new looks this is perfect for you. It's very easy to apply and it stays like forever
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?