BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tuanh L.
Review for: Trooper
Love. one of the blackest liner on my Asian hooded eyes. the wings are firece. no hassle on making my wings and repurched like 3 times
amanda c.
Review for: Dali
I Love kat von ds ink liners!! they are my favorite liquid eyeliners to use. i can really get a precise wing with the tip of the brush
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Review for: Trooper
This is a really nice eyeliner pen; it goes on smoothly and is highly pigmented. This is the product you need for a sassy cateye wing.
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Dali
This is a really good liner.It delivers a thin black line, and through wear and tear it stays all day. Something that I use every day.
McKinna C.
sperry
Review for: Woolf
This liner is amazing easy use . Has amazing longevity I can wear this all day without it wearing off. Makes winged eyeliner a breeze
Cassie M.
Cowden, IL
Review for: Dali
I love this eyeliner so much! Application is so easy - I prefer pens - to use! The color is gorgeous and looks so lovely on the eyes!
Lupe M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Bukowski
loved it! i sweat on my eyelids and it did not smear. great product! Was seriously surprised by the quality and duration of the liner
Baylee M.
Meraux, LA
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this liquid liner! Very easy to use and does not bleed into skin cracks or into my inner corner! BLACKEST liner ever!
diem n.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Trooper
THE holy grail of all liquid liners. I absolutely love my KVD liners. It is so easy to use glides on smoothly and stays on very well.
Noeliz M.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Nerdrum
Love it !! If you are really feeling like trying new looks this is perfect for you. It's very easy to apply and it stays like forever
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?