10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Fareshta J.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love Kat Von D's eyeliner so much! They always give you the perfect wings, they last almost all day and they are easy to apply/remove!
Lillian t.
Lillian t.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is the easiest eyeliner brush ever. It always makes my liner and wing come out so perfect. I do wish it was darker but its amazing.
Ash A.
Ash A.
Minot, ND
Review for: Trooper
This is an amazing product. the only thing i don't like how hard the tip is. the tattoo liner is much better but this is really nice too.
Sarhai V.
Sarhai V.
Tooele, UT
Review for: Baudelaire
This is my absolute favorite high end makeup the eyeliner is so thin you can nail any wing with it and it's so easy to glide on your eye
Neda M.
Neda M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Dali
LOVE this! It makes liner so easy to put on and it STAYS! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I like to do a pop of.color and this totally makes that happen
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Toledo, OH
This is great eyeliner it doesnt smudge not waterproof but water resistant i love it especially when im in a rush my wing turna out good
Krista P.
Krista P.
Wilsonville, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is the lest! This fine point is perfect for cat eyes! It's so smooth, never fades and lasts all day no matter what I'm doing
Piper W.
Piper W.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Nietzsche
Smooth eyeliner that glides on the eye easily. Love the cool colors. Stays on from the start of the day to the finish. Love love love!
Natalia Y.
Natalia Y.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Really love this eyeliner! Really long lasting. I wish she had a waterproof formula. The tip stays sharp and color stays pretty black.
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.
Review for: Trooper
Love. one of the blackest liner on my Asian hooded eyes. the wings are firece. no hassle on making my wings and repurched like 3 times
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?