BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Nicolette C.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: Trooper more...
Definitely going to keep buying this eyeliner for as long as I wear eyeliner, but it's definitely not perfect. It tends to come off my inner corners throughout the day and I wish it was matte, it has a sheen to it that makes it looks shiny. Besides the issues, it's a staple item in my makeup collection.
Zara S.
Detroit, MI
This eyeliner is really great. I love how beautiful the packaging is. It comes in great colors and are very pigmented. The price is great for the quality you are getting. I believe its longer lasting than other eyeliners. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Adrienne L.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it every single day. The felt tip to the pen helps to create the perfect winged liner. It took me a long time to perfect my eyeliner and this product completed helped me. Stays on through anything and anything. The best eyeliner out there!
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I love the tip of this eyeliner, it never frays! But it had 2 flaws that I could not overlook. I don't like shiny black eyeliner, I like my eyeliners matte so I could not get over the shine. Another thing I did not like is the claim that it's waterproof when it is anything but.
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Bosch more...
I will continue to collect every single Kat Von D Ink Liner that is released, no matter what the color. I bought this one because Bosch is one of my favorite artists, and I'm in love with its rich olive tone! The Ink Liners go on like a dream, and I create the sharpest wings of all time with the felt tip!
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Trooper more...
After reading reviews I decided to try this liner because it was so raved about but it dried up in less than a month of buying and tugged at the lines in my eyelids. Was not an easy to use product. I do have her liquid liner in a pale blue color and I love it.
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
From what I have seen this product is a pretty good product, but It does dry out VERY fast, I use this product on the daily, very nice packaging and I love how long lasting it is on the eyes...But other than that I don't know if I would buy the product again
Ariahna S.
Buffalo, NY
Love this liner! It's so hard to find a nice tip in a brown shade but this is perfect! Felt tips scare me as I feel like they dry out easy or get coated with eyeshadow... however this has not happened with this product! Fine lines or medium and drys super fast! Highly recommend
Lucinda H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
This is one of the best eyeliners and a cult favorite to most beauty gurus. It last through water, rain, sloppy dog kisses, you name it. It's also one of the blackest, matte-iests formulas out there. The only complaint is the price, it's a high-end brand and that comes at a high-end blow to your wallet.
Maryk1153
Review for: Trooper more...
I really love this stuff-it stays put once it's on and I never get smudging near my inner corner like I do with some other eyeliners. Worth the price in my opinion. Also, make sure you look closely if buying in store...this one looks a LOT like the Kat Von d ink liner but they have different applicators.
jess t.
Is it worth the money? Is it better than other eyeliners? What can this be compared to??
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this a brush or felt tip?
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
Where do I find this product and is it easy to apply?
Alena C.
Armed Forces Europe
Which one is better ? The Ink Liner or the Tattoo Liner ?