10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ash A.
Ash A.
Minot, ND
Review for: Trooper
This is an amazing product. the only thing i don't like how hard the tip is. the tattoo liner is much better but this is really nice too.
Neda M.
Neda M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Dali
LOVE this! It makes liner so easy to put on and it STAYS! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I like to do a pop of.color and this totally makes that happen
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Trooper
I really didn't like this liner at all. The tip felt too stiff and gave me a hard time keeping an even line. I would not purchase again.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Wilsonville, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is the lest! This fine point is perfect for cat eyes! It's so smooth, never fades and lasts all day no matter what I'm doing
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Trooper
I can never go back to a drugstore brand liner after using this. Best thing I've ever bought. I use it every day. I need more colors!!
Piper W.
Piper W.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Nietzsche
Smooth eyeliner that glides on the eye easily. Love the cool colors. Stays on from the start of the day to the finish. Love love love!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Review for: Bosch
This liner is amazing. I always have problems with liner staying and this one does the trick even after wearing it for over 10+ hours.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
I love this eyeliner! I wear it almost everyday, what I like the most is the pigmentation , that is easy to apply and It lasts all day
Natalia Y.
Natalia Y.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Really love this eyeliner! Really long lasting. I wish she had a waterproof formula. The tip stays sharp and color stays pretty black.
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.
Review for: Trooper
Love. one of the blackest liner on my Asian hooded eyes. the wings are firece. no hassle on making my wings and repurched like 3 times
Dila K.
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
Alex R.
Alex R.
Watsonville , CA
I been looking for a new eye lander and everyone is telling me to get this. I am wondering does it really work? How long does it stay on?
Infinity N.
Infinity N.
I've been looking to try different liquid eyeliners. How well does the Kat Von D ink liner work ? Is it smudge proof ? Water proof ?
Jen S.
Jen S.
Does anyone know how pigmented the white one is.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?