BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Jodi M.
Irondale, AL
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! I tried it on a whim and have never looked back! This eyeliner stays put all day, even through half marathons or high intensity workouts! It is easy to apply with the felt tip, which isn't too thick or too thin. It is just right! Winged liner has never been easier.
Adrienne L.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it every single day. The felt tip to the pen helps to create the perfect winged liner. It took me a long time to perfect my eyeliner and this product completed helped me. Stays on through anything and anything. The best eyeliner out there!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
I heard so much hype about this eyeliner. The brush is easy to use and create a precise line. It doesn't smear and stays in place for hours. The only drawback is that it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I have used gel, liquid, and stick liners that have been super pitch black pigmented, but as far as this liner goes, the pigmentation is average.
Michael W.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Trooper more...
I usually only use drug store eyeliner, but this product is the best I've ever used. It looks gorgeous on the eyes, and the packaging is perfect. It lasted me a little over a year, which is amazing since I use so much. This was the best liner I've ever used, and I completely recommend it to everyone.
Tuyen N.
I have been using mine for months and it's still going strong. The brush is good for going wings but not extremely sharp wings which is a downside. I prefer the tattoo liner for but my ink liner is still full of product so i will continue using it for now.
Lauren S.
Burleson
Review for: Trooper more...
I am a serious liquid liner addict. Tried them all and this one is top 3. Love the felt tip. It has just the right stiffness to it to make it easy to draw the perfect wing and it doesn't lose its shape. The color is true, dark black with no weird sheen or transfer onto upper eyelid. It's long wearing and the eyeliner pen itself was long lasting and didn't dry up quickly like other brands of ink liner I've used.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my eyeliner holy grail! I cannot live without it, seriously. The brush tip gives me the best application I have ever gotten from any liner EVER. It applies so easily and lasts so incredibly long (48 hours if I really need it to). This is the only eyeliner I have ever purchased over 3 times.
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I started using the KVD Tattoo Liner maybe three years ago, and I thought it couldn't get any better than that. Then the Ink Liner came out, and I just love this one so much more. I think the pigmentation is much stronger, and the felt tip is just so easy to use. This is the only eyeliner I buy, and potentially the only one I will ever purchase in the future.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I love these eyeliners. They are great for any occasion because they come in so many different colors. I've used it once and it lasts for a while. It can be worn for thanksgiving, new years,christmas etc. I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
I'm not the biggest fan of the INK liner by KvD only because I'm not a felt tip liquid liner kind of girl. I prefer the TATTOO liner since it has a brush tip. However, this is still a GREAT liner. As with anything KvD, you can't go wrong and her stuff is top notch! This is a very black liner that will stay put throughout the day without fading or smudging away.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
What is better...this one or her tattoo eyeliner?
Fatima P.
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering