10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Neda M.
Neda M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Dali
LOVE this! It makes liner so easy to put on and it STAYS! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I like to do a pop of.color and this totally makes that happen
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Trooper
I really didn't like this liner at all. The tip felt too stiff and gave me a hard time keeping an even line. I would not purchase again.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Wilsonville, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is the lest! This fine point is perfect for cat eyes! It's so smooth, never fades and lasts all day no matter what I'm doing
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
I love this eyeliner! I wear it almost everyday, what I like the most is the pigmentation , that is easy to apply and It lasts all day
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Review for: Bosch
This liner is amazing. I always have problems with liner staying and this one does the trick even after wearing it for over 10+ hours.
Piper W.
Piper W.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Nietzsche
Smooth eyeliner that glides on the eye easily. Love the cool colors. Stays on from the start of the day to the finish. Love love love!
Natalia Y.
Natalia Y.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Really love this eyeliner! Really long lasting. I wish she had a waterproof formula. The tip stays sharp and color stays pretty black.
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.
Review for: Trooper
Love. one of the blackest liner on my Asian hooded eyes. the wings are firece. no hassle on making my wings and repurched like 3 times
amanda c.
amanda c.
Review for: Dali
I Love kat von ds ink liners!! they are my favorite liquid eyeliners to use. i can really get a precise wing with the tip of the brush
Dasha F.
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Dali
This is a really good liner.It delivers a thin black line, and through wear and tear it stays all day. Something that I use every day.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
These are really expensive, are they truly worth it? And about how long do they last you?
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
What other colors do you recommend?
Betzabe R.
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering