BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lillian t.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is the easiest eyeliner brush ever. It always makes my liner and wing come out so perfect. I do wish it was darker but its amazing.
Ash A.
Minot, ND
Review for: Trooper
This is an amazing product. the only thing i don't like how hard the tip is. the tattoo liner is much better but this is really nice too.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Trooper
I really didn't like this liner at all. The tip felt too stiff and gave me a hard time keeping an even line. I would not purchase again.
Neda M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Dali
LOVE this! It makes liner so easy to put on and it STAYS! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I like to do a pop of.color and this totally makes that happen
Krista P.
Wilsonville, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is the lest! This fine point is perfect for cat eyes! It's so smooth, never fades and lasts all day no matter what I'm doing
Morgan R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Trooper
I can never go back to a drugstore brand liner after using this. Best thing I've ever bought. I use it every day. I need more colors!!
Alexandra A.
I love this eyeliner! I wear it almost everyday, what I like the most is the pigmentation , that is easy to apply and It lasts all day
Marissa B.
Review for: Bosch
This liner is amazing. I always have problems with liner staying and this one does the trick even after wearing it for over 10+ hours.
Natalia Y.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Really love this eyeliner! Really long lasting. I wish she had a waterproof formula. The tip stays sharp and color stays pretty black.
Piper W.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Nietzsche
Smooth eyeliner that glides on the eye easily. Love the cool colors. Stays on from the start of the day to the finish. Love love love!
Fatima P.
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
How long does the product last? I don't want to spend on it if I have to throw it out like two months later