BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jiwi O.
Jiwi O.
Review for: Dali
Pretty packaging however it smeared a bit. I wish It was better water proofed. The price was high and I'm very specific about eye liners .
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Trooper
Water proof, smudge proof, transfer proof. Can you ask for more? Its also rich deep black. Applies with precision. The sharpest wing ever!
kyndra k.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Bukowski
hands down best liner I've ever purchased. long lasting, doesn't smudge and the tip is built for making perfect lines. my favorite liner!
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
Review for: Trooper
I love how BLACK this black liner actually is. The point is perfect and the marker liquid tip mies for super easy application every time.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mason, OH
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von d ! Kat Von d ! Thank thank you for making an awesome liquid liner that stays on all day and I don't have to worry about smearing
Dana S.
Dana S.
Washington, DC
Review for: Hemingway
For an eye liner, I think the price point is too high. You can buy much cheaper eye liners that do the job equally as good. Not worth it.
Kristi P.
Kristi P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
I Love This liner!! Eyeliner is very hard to stay on me but this bad girl stays perfectly! It's easy to apply and has a very fine point!!
Erica O.
Erica O.
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to eyeliner for a cat eye. It's so easy to apply and I love the pigment and how long it lasts (which is all day and night).
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Neruda
It works great the only issue I have is my eyes tend to get watery at times and make the eyeliner run and can only use certain eyeliners.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Keyport, NJ
Review for: Trooper
I have tried a lot of liquid liners in my day. This is by far the best one I have ever used. Worth the $$$. So precise and lasts so long!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?