10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Neruda
It works great the only issue I have is my eyes tend to get watery at times and make the eyeliner run and can only use certain eyeliners.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Review for: Woolf
Best liquid pen eye liner , gives me a perfect wing with no hassle drys fast last all day for me i just love kat von d for this eye liner
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on sooo smoothly and creates the perfect wing. The price is great too. I bought mine for only $20.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Trooper
I really didn't like this liner at all. The tip felt too stiff and gave me a hard time keeping an even line. I would not purchase again.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Toledo, OH
This is great eyeliner it doesnt smudge not waterproof but water resistant i love it especially when im in a rush my wing turna out good
alx o.
alx o.
This eyeliner glides on like a dream. I love using it for details in halloween make up or just fun amazing looks with a little color pop
Lillian t.
Lillian t.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is the easiest eyeliner brush ever. It always makes my liner and wing come out so perfect. I do wish it was darker but its amazing.
Sarhai V.
Sarhai V.
Tooele, UT
Review for: Baudelaire
This is my absolute favorite high end makeup the eyeliner is so thin you can nail any wing with it and it's so easy to glide on your eye
Fareshta J.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love Kat Von D's eyeliner so much! They always give you the perfect wings, they last almost all day and they are easy to apply/remove!
Ash A.
Ash A.
Minot, ND
Review for: Trooper
This is an amazing product. the only thing i don't like how hard the tip is. the tattoo liner is much better but this is really nice too.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?