11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
If you're looking for eye liner that will stay put all night long (through sweat and tears) you've found it. The colors are saturated enough to stand out for any Halloween look. Precision tip makes lining quick and easy. I also have the tattoo liner in black for my everyday look! I don't use any other liners except for Kat Von D.
Review for: Dali more...
Super smooth! It has a great amount of pigmentation! The liner just glides on, not rough on the lid of the eye. A little pricey but it is high end makeup so the formula is amazing and worth it! Kat Von D always has amazing packaging. I would possibly buy this product again.
Although I like how dark this is liner is I just feel like it is so hard to apply. As in the tip just feels stiff as a rock. I love the packaging and everything, but Im not so sure I would repurchase mainly because of personal preference
Review for: Dali more...
Kat von d mastered a lot of her makeup products and this is one of them. I buy all of my KatVonD products at my local Sephora because I like to test them and sample first. In my opinion this product doesn't really compare to anything else. I will repurchase and recommend...
I can't finally do a wing eyeliner look without it looking crazy and it's all thanks to Kat Von D and her liners! Trooper is the one I've tried so far and I LOVE it ! The extremely fine tipped brush is my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME ! Very precise application with this baby! Holy grail!
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Razor sharp precision eye liner. All Kat von d eye liners are so full of the richest pigment s and the prettiest color. I use it almost every single day and the product stays on every time all day long. I would highly recommend this liner especially if you love a good wing.
The ultimate liner for doing a winged eye due to its unique brush that is not felt but more like a paint brush. Allows a great means to measure the wing to ensure evenness. A great for newbies at the winged liner too because it allows for a single line to be drawn instead of having to retrace and risk smearing the original wing
I have tried a dozen different liquid eyeliners, and this is the best. It has a fine tip, it glides on easily, it lasts forever, it gives you a nice dark line, I can't say enough about how worthwhile this product is, especially if you love a good wing.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos