BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this liner! I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone I will ever know and or meet in my life
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Love the thin lines i can create with this. Its very easy to use and looks great ! Easy to try new things with this liner !
Jennifer A.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff stays put and is easy to use. Did not run or wear off. So many colors to choose from. Will go back and buy more
Morgyn C.
Pleasant View , UT
Review for: Bukowski
My all time favorite liquid liner! Not patchy what so ever and I swear it contains so much more product than other brands!
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Trooper
I get a perfect wing every time! So easy to apply! And it doesn't wipe off your eyeshadow as it goes on like other brands.
Lirozka M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Woolf
I loveeeeeee it it’s the best in market I swear I’m not going to change never ever it’s the best eyeliner I’ve ever bought
Idzel G.
Review for: Bukowski
This is seriously the best eyeliner I have ever used. I have bought this item at least 10 times. The packaging is so nice!
Corie S.
Shawboro , NC
Review for: Other
Seriously the best liner I’ve ever owned. It’s price is great for the product! It glides on effortlessly and lasts all day.
Christine H.
My favorite eyeliner and I have tried a lot! Stays on all day with no smudging. I use a primer so it can stay even longer !
Adamary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat von d liner is amazing i would buy more from her. Kat has the best makeup liners I would love More makeup from her..
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?