BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Mason, OH
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von d ! Kat Von d ! Thank thank you for making an awesome liquid liner that stays on all day and I don't have to worry about smearing
Dana S.
Washington, DC
Review for: Hemingway
For an eye liner, I think the price point is too high. You can buy much cheaper eye liners that do the job equally as good. Not worth it.
Kristi P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
I Love This liner!! Eyeliner is very hard to stay on me but this bad girl stays perfectly! It's easy to apply and has a very fine point!!
Nicole R.
Keyport, NJ
Review for: Trooper
I have tried a lot of liquid liners in my day. This is by far the best one I have ever used. Worth the $$$. So precise and lasts so long!
Marisa C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Neruda
It works great the only issue I have is my eyes tend to get watery at times and make the eyeliner run and can only use certain eyeliners.
Angie B.
Review for: Woolf
Best liquid pen eye liner , gives me a perfect wing with no hassle drys fast last all day for me i just love kat von d for this eye liner
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on sooo smoothly and creates the perfect wing. The price is great too. I bought mine for only $20.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Trooper
I really didn't like this liner at all. The tip felt too stiff and gave me a hard time keeping an even line. I would not purchase again.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love Kat Von D's eyeliner so much! They always give you the perfect wings, they last almost all day and they are easy to apply/remove!
Rosa D.
Toledo, OH
This is great eyeliner it doesnt smudge not waterproof but water resistant i love it especially when im in a rush my wing turna out good
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?