BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Bernadette J.
This is my favorite eye liner. It lasts all day, even through workouts. Also, it doesn't smudge on a daily basis.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best liquid eyeliner. It contagions a felt tip for more precise use. Long lasting, smudge free. Highly recommend.
Alyza G.
Review for: Trooper
Loved this product so much, first time i tried it i immedietely fell in love with this product, will repurchase!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best eyeliner stila is nezt in line but nothing compares to kat von d with staying on all day
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite liner! It makes it so easy to get the perfect wing! It's easy on the hand and eye. I love it!
Eva C.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche
I love using this product when I’m going out with my girls and I want a different look than my everyday makeup.
Courtney M.
Barnum, MN
Review for: Woolf
BEST EYELINER EVER! love her products! stays on forever and never runs or smudges! would definitely buy again!
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner, stays in place on oily eyelids and is very matte black! Lasts all day long in the hot NC sun
Michaela G.
San Antonio
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and how easy it is to make a perfect winged eyeliner with this. I would would recommend this.
Angela R.
Review for: Trooper
my go to ink liner. makes my wings so sharp and application so easy. doesn't crease or flake throughout the day
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?