BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Review for: Nerdrum
Really expensive for little product. But I love the color! I also love it's liquid. Pencil on the eyelid is a recipe for disaster. Try it out!
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
Review for: Dali
This is one of my favorite liners ever. For some reason the greenish/bluish tone compliments my hazel eyes really well. I would recommend 100%
Sara D.
Sara D.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is smudge proof, and I have oily lids. It also has a fine tip that makes the perfect winged tip. It also a very pigmented black.
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
Review for: Bukowski
I really like this liner. It stays in for ages and always creates a smooth line on my hooded lids. I will be buying this again when I run out!
Adine D.
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Neruda
The precision on this eyeliner is perfection. This has to be my favorite eyeliner, the tip is so thin that it allows to create an easier wing.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner ever. It stays on my eyes all day without smudging. This is the deepest black eyeliner I have ever seen. I love it.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Pembroke Pines
Review for: Trooper
I've purchased Trooper 4-5 times now. I use it daily and it is my go-to for 5 minute makeup days. Seriously sharp line, ultra black. Perfect.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This is absolutely my favorite I would trade it for no other, dries matte very pigmented and doesn't run. Stays on all day long, my favorite!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Review for: Woolf
I Hare mine in the color trooper and it's a super black liner I love the aftermath it never smears and it lasts all day highly recommended it
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This trio is perfect for trying the products before making the full commitment of purchasing full size items. The nay blue color is my fave!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?