11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
This is the best white liner it is. When I am tired I put it on my inner eye and it just pops and hides dark circles. I love Kate Von d. Maybe I need a new tattoo instead of doing this survae. It sure would be more fun. Its only fifteen hundred miles from Denver. I think I can make it.
I love this eyeliner! It isn't waterproof which is a little unfortunate but the colour is really nice and pigmented. I like the felt tip bc I feel like it's really easy to apply and when it comes to doing little details. I would recommend this color I've always wanted a white eyeliner!
I love Kat von D eyeliner. It's super pigmented and very easy to use to make a perfect cat eye. It lasts all day, and that's because where I live it's 100 degrees all the time. Definetly worth buying. I highly recommend it
When I first got this I was very skeptical because white doesn't show up very well at all and it definitely doesn't stay long, but this stuff is very pigmented and it definitely stays put throughout the day. And it stays just as bright throughout the day as it was when I fried applied.
Review for: Trooper more...
I think everyone who loves makeup has tried this liner. And everyone who has loves it. It makes getting those wings super easy and makes you look like a pro. This liner is the perfect shade of black and it's lasting power is incredible. Kat Von D always comes out with amazing products.
LOVE THIS LINER!! I have tried so many different liners, from pencil to liquid to gel. This has by far become my absolute favorite way of lining my eyes. The felt tip makes application super smooth and allows me to create the perfect winged liner look. Stays on all day long without any smudging or budging. Highly recommended!
Review for: Baudelaire more...
What an amazing eyeliner!! The first time I swatched this eyeliner at Sephora I was amazed...the swatch stayed on my hand despite showering and washing dishes at home. I have the black and brown ink eyeliners! Perfect for oily skin or hot summery days.
Review for: Dali more...
I love using this color on my upper lids and under my eyes. It goes on so smooth and is long lasting. This was one of my first experiences with a "professional grade" colored liner and I really liked it. Kat has amazing packaging on all of her products and I think that's a main reason why I always go back for more!
Review for: Trooper more...
This is easily my favorite eyeliner! Everyone raves about the tattoo liner but this has a much cleaner line, more black, and doesn't bleed at all. I won't even consider using any other eyeliner than this one. It last forever and the price is super affordable 13/10 would recommend
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos