BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Haley H.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This product is the definition of 5 stars! It's the easiest way to achieve the wing that will literally be so sharp it will hop off your eyelid and fly away. So easy to use and I don't think I'll ever go back to any other eyeliner product. The packaging is so cute and very much worth the money!
Cecilia F.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
I got a sample with my beauty insider from Sephora and I think it might be better than the Stila liner. The applier isn't really felt so it won't cause the little string from the felt, and it's not too flexible so it's the perfect cat eye beginners must-have because your swoop will come out perf!
Bruschenka J.
Review for: Trooper
Extremely gentle and easy to apply. It glides on to your eyelid and the fine tip applicator makes it precise. Great product for the price. Trooper goes great with my brown eyes. This is my current go to liner and I think it will be for a long time.
Vanessa G.
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner that i have ever used. it's great especially for beginners! the felt tip helps it glide on easier but it's not messy. it dries super quick and does not smear! i use it almost everyday and completely recommend it
Julia Potter P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Hemingway
I feel that this liner is a bit more comfortable that the Tattoo liner, I purchased mine at Sephora. I felt like it was one of the most long-wearing liners i've owned. I'm also a long time fan of felt tip eyeliners, which is a plus. I totally recommend to anyone looking for long lasting wear.
Rebecca R.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite #inkliner and my #daytoday pick. It's so #simple to use and you can get #cateye looks very easily. You can buy it at many retailers or directly from @katvond website and I will buy this again before I run out!!
Kara B.
Lake Jackson, TX
Review for: Dali
I love love love Kat Von D's ink liners! I have them in three different colors. They stay on through on anything and last so long! Once I found this brand of eyelinder I stopped using all of the other ones that I had and switched solely to this one!!
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
My HG! I can apply the tiniest line for tight lining or the thickest cat eye you've ever seen. The tip is tiny and precise and I love that the fibers don't splay. You can't feel it on your face like a gel and it doesn't burn if you fat finger it and get it on your actual eye. I adore this stuff!
Ashley P.
Review for: Trooper
With the success of the Tattoo liner, I had to give this a try. I want to start off saying I love this liner and I use it everyday, BUT it is more difficult to use. I find it skips on the skin a lot and have ruined my makeup more than once on accident. I love the idea but I prefer the brush tip
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I give it 100 stars! It will stay on all day and night. It will glide on with no mess. It has a wonderful range of colors. You can build a thin or thick line. The tip is so precise and fool-proof. I will buy these again and again and probably no other liquid liner
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Infinity N.
I've been looking to try different liquid eyeliners. How well does the Kat Von D ink liner work ? Is it smudge proof ? Water proof ?
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I could find. Are they the same but updated package?
Alena B.
Armed Forces Europe
Which one is better ? The Ink Liner or the Tattoo Liner ?