BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ashley P.
Review for: Trooper
With the success of the Tattoo liner, I had to give this a try. I want to start off saying I love this liner and I use it everyday, BUT it is more difficult to use. I find it skips on the skin a lot and have ruined my makeup more than once on accident. I love the idea but I prefer the brush tip
Haley H.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This product is the definition of 5 stars! It's the easiest way to achieve the wing that will literally be so sharp it will hop off your eyelid and fly away. So easy to use and I don't think I'll ever go back to any other eyeliner product. The packaging is so cute and very much worth the money!
Rebecca R.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite #inkliner and my #daytoday pick. It's so #simple to use and you can get #cateye looks very easily. You can buy it at many retailers or directly from @katvond website and I will buy this again before I run out!!
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I give it 100 stars! It will stay on all day and night. It will glide on with no mess. It has a wonderful range of colors. You can build a thin or thick line. The tip is so precise and fool-proof. I will buy these again and again and probably no other liquid liner
Makenna K.
Nephi, UT
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is such a huge game changer! I have struggled for the perfect liquid liner to make that sharp wing for a while and now I will never go back! It literally takes me seconds to apply! I will always buy this product!
Divya T.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Love this liner to death! It's the best thing that's ever created I swear! I use this every day and yes it's a little pricy but I think definitely worth it for me. I got it from Sephora and there's so many colors and selection there it's great.
Devin H.
Worcester
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. So easy to use and stays dark and in place throughout the day. I love her packaging and the longevity of the product makes it worth every penny. I purchase this product regularly at sephora and it often lasts me over six months, even with almost daily use.
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Trooper
Stays on so well. I'm super picky with liquid liner. I used the wet n wild H20 proof liner before this one bc it stayed forever but I didn't like the struggle of taking it off. This eyeliner however comes off super easily with makeup remover. The applicator also allows for more precise lines.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Review for: Trooper
Love love love everything about this eyeliner! The nice fine tip, the blackness, the consistency and the list goes on! Super easy for beginners to use! I have tries many others lie this but always come back to this. Such a great product, great price will continue to recommend and repurchase!
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nietzsche
I bought this for my younger sister recently and she loved it! She loves anything Katvon d and fell in love with this bold color! The color selection is amazing with some truly good choices and then the regular classic ones. The application is smooth and not patchy, gliding with ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for a high end liner
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Juliette W.
What is the difference between this Kat Von d liner and the Tatto by Kat Von D liner? I love tattoo so I would try this as well