BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This in black is my go to eye liner. It goes on perfectly. Lasts long. Is affordable. Easiest liquid eyeliner I've ever tried.
Michelle S.
Review for: Trooper
My holy Grail felt tip liner! This liner goes on precise, doesn't bleed, and lasts all day. I recommend it one hundred percent.
JOHENY T.
Este es mi día a día ir al revestimiento. Es increíble y dura todo el día! Lo he estado usando y me va muy bien con este lápiz
Anastasia T.
Lytle Creek, CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner will forever be the one I use. It's super black, long wearing, doesn't flake or transfer. Can't go wrong with this!!
Tiffany H.
Boynton Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best eyeliner I've ever used. This is my go to liner for a winged look. Glides on easily and cleans up even easier.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't care for this liner. A friend had it and I tried it out and wasn't impressed. I'll stick and with the one I know I like
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
One of my fav tat and
makeup artist is Kat she knows
her stuff and have been using
her line for years amazing creative spirit.
Barbara N.
Review for: Trooper
Lasts all day, the felt tip is thin and gives you a clean line for your cat eye. The pigmentation is also great, very jet black
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid liner in the game! It is a high end liner that last all night even after sweating and having oily face.
Donna L.
Level Plains
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used but I'd love to use I'VE heard from friends that it's an amazing product so I'd definitely like to use this one day
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Brin D.
Concord, CA
How is this brush when compared to the KVD Tattoo Liner?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?