BY KAT VON D #17 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice and bold?4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 375 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Reagan H.
Edinboro, PA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
The best eyeliners you could set your eyes on. Compared to other eyeliners it isn't sticky and doesn't get all over the place like other eyeliners. I'd say it goes on so smooth and clean I'd high recommend it it is my favorite eyeliners. The tip makes it easier to also put on sharp cat eyes ladies if you love the look.
Alise C.
Review for: Trooper more...
A gal's gotta have a good eye liner, and this beats all of the others! This is the longest lasting liquid liner I've tried. It is a deep black that dries matte, so no ugly shine. The ink lasts a long time and the tip stays relatively "sharp" for the life of the product.
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This eyeliner is great! It lasts long and is precise with application. I'd recommend this to anyone with a skilled hand at eyeliner! It might be a little pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for a high quality and long lasting product! The color selection is awesome, too
Sonia W.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I had been searching for a liquid eyeliner that's easy to apply. I came across this one, and the tip looked like it would make it easy to apply. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. Not only is it easy to apply, but it dries quickly too. The liner stayed put all day and didn't smudge at all. I highly recommend it!
Louise A.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Kat Von D knows what she's doing when it comes to eyeliner. My blue eyes always pop when I use her ink liner, which is easy to use and perfect for creating a dramatic cat eye. I had a sample and immediately purchased the full-sized product. If you frequently wear eyeliner, this is a great brand to add to your arsenal.
Sara C.
This has become my absolute favorite brand of eyeliner!! I am horrible at getting a straight line and the ease of use is to die for! Kat von D knows what she's doing when it comes to makeup! I will definitely be trying more of her products, I highly recommend this liner!
Hilary Ann A.
Racine, WI
Review for: Bukowski more...
I love this eyeliner it's my favorite of all time. I cannot do a winged liner without it. Its so easy to use and feel so great on the skin. If I could change one thing about it I would make it slightly more pigmented but I can't complain too much because it lasts all day without a problem. I will absolutely buy again.
Gina V.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Hemingway more...
I absolutely love all of Kat Von D eye products. I exclusively use her eye liners now as they apply the best and last the longest. The Ink Liner has a slightly thicker tip compared to the Tattoo Liner and applies more like a felt tip pen rather than a very thin brush. I prefer the Tattoo Liner as I can achieve a thinner line but I am very pleased with this product overall!
Janira R.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I have the black eye liner I did write a review already about this but like I said this is one of the best eyeliner I have ever used I will keep buying this and I recommend it to everyone I truly love it ...it is so easy to use and it lasted forever I can rub my eye and nothing will happen I'm in love with this eyeliner
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I really, really wanted to like this liner - I'm a huge fan of KVD Tattoo Liner and was excited to try out what I hoped would be a similar formula in a color. However, Neruda was PATCHY on me and I had to return it after one use. It also flaked off within several hours.
Fatima P.
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
How long does the product last? I don't want to spend on it if I have to throw it out like two months later