BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Angie C.
Pembroke Pines
Review for: Trooper
I've purchased Trooper 4-5 times now. I use it daily and it is my go-to for 5 minute makeup days. Seriously sharp line, ultra black. Perfect.
Catherine G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This is absolutely my favorite I would trade it for no other, dries matte very pigmented and doesn't run. Stays on all day long, my favorite!
Jackie M.
Review for: Woolf
I Hare mine in the color trooper and it's a super black liner I love the aftermath it never smears and it lasts all day highly recommended it
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This trio is perfect for trying the products before making the full commitment of purchasing full size items. The nay blue color is my fave!
Gabrielle A.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Review for: Trooper
An awesome eyeliner. Believe the hype around this eyeliner. It is a very beginner friendly eyeliner. And the pigmentation is also very good.
Jenn D.
Reno, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
Yes! Favorite liner. Love Kat Von D's line everything really lived up to the hype. Apply a perfectly and it doesn't crack throughout the day
Bre K.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
Kay Von D has the best liner. This liner stays put without smudging or running. It's bold and beautiful. This stuff last forever. I love it.
Nayelli V.
Atwater, CA
One of the best liner set i own! It always goes on prefectly smooth and makes it so easy to apply! Last a long time on! Definatly worth it!
Brandi W.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: Nerdrum
I absolutely love this liner. It's colour is super pretty and it glides on easily. I would love to have this back in my makeup collection .
Ari E.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Woolf
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and lasts all day! This also means that it takes forever to get off with makeup remover!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?