10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner ever. It stays on my eyes all day without smudging. This is the deepest black eyeliner I have ever seen. I love it.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Pembroke Pines
Review for: Trooper
I've purchased Trooper 4-5 times now. I use it daily and it is my go-to for 5 minute makeup days. Seriously sharp line, ultra black. Perfect.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Review for: Woolf
I Hare mine in the color trooper and it's a super black liner I love the aftermath it never smears and it lasts all day highly recommended it
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This is absolutely my favorite I would trade it for no other, dries matte very pigmented and doesn't run. Stays on all day long, my favorite!
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Review for: Trooper
An awesome eyeliner. Believe the hype around this eyeliner. It is a very beginner friendly eyeliner. And the pigmentation is also very good.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Reno, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
Yes! Favorite liner. Love Kat Von D's line everything really lived up to the hype. Apply a perfectly and it doesn't crack throughout the day
Bre K.
Bre K.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
Kay Von D has the best liner. This liner stays put without smudging or running. It's bold and beautiful. This stuff last forever. I love it.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: Nerdrum
I absolutely love this liner. It's colour is super pretty and it glides on easily. I would love to have this back in my makeup collection .
Ari E.
Ari E.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Woolf
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and lasts all day! This also means that it takes forever to get off with makeup remover!
Jada R.
Jada R.
Greenville, MS
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. I bought it after seeing several YouTube tutorials on it. I seriously don't ever want to use another liquid eyeliner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?