10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Aiyana S.
Aiyana S.
Review for: Trooper
I have heard such great thing about this and I'm so excited to try this because I live for fierce winged eyeliner but sometimes gel can be messy
Grace O.
Grace O.
El Dorado, AR
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is the best eyeliner that I have ever used, honestly. I love it so freaking much and I highly recommend. It is VERY long lasting.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Rico, CO
Review for: Neruda
Finally a white eyeliner that last all day! I love these eyeliners and will swear by them! So happy to finally find a brand that is life proof!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Review for: Nerdrum
Really expensive for little product. But I love the color! I also love it's liquid. Pencil on the eyelid is a recipe for disaster. Try it out!
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
Review for: Dali
This is one of my favorite liners ever. For some reason the greenish/bluish tone compliments my hazel eyes really well. I would recommend 100%
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
I love how Kat has liquid eyeliner with a brush like tip, I'm not too fond of the felt tips so when Kat came out with this I had to jump on it
Sara D.
Sara D.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is smudge proof, and I have oily lids. It also has a fine tip that makes the perfect winged tip. It also a very pigmented black.
Adine D.
Adine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Neruda
The precision on this eyeliner is perfection. This has to be my favorite eyeliner, the tip is so thin that it allows to create an easier wing.
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
Review for: Bukowski
I really like this liner. It stays in for ages and always creates a smooth line on my hooded lids. I will be buying this again when I run out!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner ever. It stays on my eyes all day without smudging. This is the deepest black eyeliner I have ever seen. I love it.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?