10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I love Kat Von D's entire line. The ink liner is my #halloweenessential. It goes on super smooth, dries fast and lasts all night. I'm in love. 💜🎃
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite eyeliner ever super pigmented lasts all day and is super smooth on the eyes . My go to eyeliner weather I'm doing a full face or not.
Jena L.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Trooper
Deep, dark black pigment, clean lines, great tip for making precise lines without smudging or smearing. Lasts all day without flaking or running.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Review for: Trooper
Everyone loves trooper!! This is the most easiest and darkest eyeliner I own and I love it. It's so easy to use and neat. Definitely worth buying
Raven E.
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Great pen eyeliner! It's the only one I use to get the perfect wing! Honestly it's a long-lasting and the point helps you get any shape you want
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love the fact that the point of this liner is shaaarp!! I tightline my eyeliner and have the tiniest of flicks at the end and it's beautiful!!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Scott, LA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is my favorite one of all time. It's super dark, super sharp and easily applied. The lasting power of this eyeliner is ridiculous.
Cameron P.
Cameron P.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Bosch
Great fine tip, easy maneuver, great colors. this is my favorite liquid liner, and I've been doing liquid liners for the last 20 years. yaaas...
Review for: Nerdrum
The ink liner is a fairly good liner, however, I will not be repurchasing this product. It tends to dry out very easily and is hard to work with
Corina V.
Corina V.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Trooper
If I could give a higher star rating I would! This has been my all time favorite eye liner. The pen makes it super easy to get the perfect wing!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?