BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Makenna K.
Nephi, UT
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is such a huge game changer! I have struggled for the perfect liquid liner to make that sharp wing for a while and now I will never go back! It literally takes me seconds to apply! I will always buy this product!
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Review for: Trooper more...
Love love love everything about this eyeliner! The nice fine tip, the blackness, the consistency and the list goes on! Super easy for beginners to use! I have tries many others lie this but always come back to this. Such a great product, great price will continue to recommend and repurchase!
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
I cant't live without eyeliner. With that being said I buy 1 $eyeliner and it does the job. In the summer however it smears. So i started looking for a good quality liner and found Kat von D Ink liner in trooper and fell in love. It glides on so smooth last all day and doesn't smear. I recommend tbis to anyone that wants that sharp winged liner.
Kaci L.
Palm Coast, FL
Worth every single cent!!!!!! Ever since I found this line, I have been obsessed with every single product, this is my second favorite coming up behind the ever lasting liquid lipstick. I have struggled for YEARS to find a good liquid eye liner that dries matte and doesn't bleed, this has always been my go to. Every time I try to switch it up, I always go back to this one.
Kerri W.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Neruda more...
This is the best white liner it is. When I am tired I put it on my inner eye and it just pops and hides dark circles. I love Kate Von d. Maybe I need a new tattoo instead of doing this survae. It sure would be more fun. Its only fifteen hundred miles from Denver. I think I can make it.
Ashton B.
Richmond
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used in my entire life! Every time I try to branch out and try something new I end up disappointed because it gets compared to this. It's super easy to use, dries really fast, doesn't transfer, and it stays on forever! I can't speak on the other colors because I haven't tried them yet but if you're looking for the best black eyeliner ever created then try this one.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I do love Kat Von D's eyeliner! I bought the color wolf, and it looks great on my blue-grey eyes! I'm ready to try different shades. I would love to sample several shades! This is the easiest liquid eyeliner brush to use. It goes on easily, and the brush kinda bends with application!
Sam L.
Chino, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I have used this for about a year & I love it! I love the rich pigment & how easy it glides on. The tip offers precise lines & is great for any look. It doesn't dry out quickly which is a big deal to me. It's worth every penny in my opinion!
Karissa V.
Monroe, NJ
Great color payoff... at first. I loved this line of liner because of the bright colors. However after a while, the felt tip will dry up easier than the brush tip... The tip won't stay sharp after repeated/often use, which is a shame because a fresh one will give sharp, precise lines.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is the best. It goes on very smoothly and it has helped me make a better wing then I use to. It is small enough that I can make a precise line without having it too small or too think. I love Kat Von D products.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?