BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Shengmii S.
West Linn, OR
This literally stays on forever! Lol I usually stick with gel liners because nothing stays on my hooded lids -_- but I decided to give this a try and was very impressed. Another great thing about this is that it's fast drying. One thing I wish was that the tip wasn't as slim. Otherwise, good gosh I'm lovin it and my wing CUTS!
Janira R.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I have the black eye liner I did write a review already about this but like I said this is one of the best eyeliner I have ever used I will keep buying this and I recommend it to everyone I truly love it ...it is so easy to use and it lasted forever I can rub my eye and nothing will happen I'm in love with this eyeliner
Sara C.
This has become my absolute favorite brand of eyeliner!! I am horrible at getting a straight line and the ease of use is to die for! Kat von D knows what she's doing when it comes to makeup! I will definitely be trying more of her products, I highly recommend this liner!
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This eyeliner is great! It lasts long and is precise with application. I'd recommend this to anyone with a skilled hand at eyeliner! It might be a little pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for a high quality and long lasting product! The color selection is awesome, too
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I really, really wanted to like this liner - I'm a huge fan of KVD Tattoo Liner and was excited to try out what I hoped would be a similar formula in a color. However, Neruda was PATCHY on me and I had to return it after one use. It also flaked off within several hours.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Bukowski more...
Its alright. Not my favorite color to use as a "cat eye" or winged liner. I don't know if it was just mine or nit, but it seemed to dry up on my pretty quickly- like within 2 months. For the price of this product, I would expect at least 4 months. Pigmentation is decent as well.
Nicole D.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
The best liquid eyeliner out there, super easy to use and long wearing. Perfect for someone with hooded eyelids whose eyeliner always transfers to the upper lid. This one stays in place and has a great color payoff, super black and the very fine felt tip is so easy to use!
Reagan H.
Edinboro, PA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
The best eyeliners you could set your eyes on. Compared to other eyeliners it isn't sticky and doesn't get all over the place like other eyeliners. I'd say it goes on so smooth and clean I'd high recommend it it is my favorite eyeliners. The tip makes it easier to also put on sharp cat eyes ladies if you love the look.
Alise C.
Review for: Trooper more...
A gal's gotta have a good eye liner, and this beats all of the others! This is the longest lasting liquid liner I've tried. It is a deep black that dries matte, so no ugly shine. The ink lasts a long time and the tip stays relatively "sharp" for the life of the product.
Louise A.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Kat Von D knows what she's doing when it comes to eyeliner. My blue eyes always pop when I use her ink liner, which is easy to use and perfect for creating a dramatic cat eye. I had a sample and immediately purchased the full-sized product. If you frequently wear eyeliner, this is a great brand to add to your arsenal.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?