10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is a pretty hyped up product. I think its good but it isn't what everyone makes it out to be. It lasts a fairly long time but occasionally starts to flake. I find it difficult to use and apply. Sometimes it doesn't apply as dark as I would like it to. I might look into other products when its time for a new liquid liner but for now it gets the job done.
LuisandKatia F.
LuisandKatia F.
PHOENIX, AZ
Review for: Trooper
I very much love this liner. I swatched it in Sephora and I'm glad I did. I stays on all day with no signs of fading or flaking. It's so dark. I can do an awesome wing with !!! It is definitely water resistant. Very black. Dries down matte. and dries down pretty quickly. It's a bit pricey at 19 dollars , but I would def repurchase because it's that awesome!
Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Neruda
This is the most amazing eyeliner I've ever used. The liquid tip is small enough that you can get a precise line without looking like a raccoon. It stays on all day--no dark circles under the eyes from your eyeliner bleeding, even in the summer when I sweat! If you like the winged eyeliner look, this is a great product too! It makes wings almost effortless.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Trooper
I have been on the search for a liner that makes the wing easy. Let me tell you this one makes every wing perfect every time. I tried the stila and found the color and finish of this one to be superior. I would tell anyone looking to go this route. I adore the application this tip never looses its shape and continues to look amazing even after a lot of use.
clay m.
clay m.
Review for: Trooper
thuis eyeliner is sharp, very black, and stays in place. could dry out later.

i have oily lids and everyones hg stilla felt tip melts in me in 2 or 3 hours. this stuff right here stays all day and stays all day even through long events. i'll have to touch up the rest of my face but not this stuff. only prob is it dries out (the liner itself) pretty fast.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Kent, OH
Meh. This eyeliner didn't quite work for me. On bare skin, it would skip and drag upon application and I had to work a little too hard to get a good wing. With foundation and eyeshadow on, it wouldn't even apply. I swatched it multiple times to make sure it wasn't dry or empty, but it simply wouldn't apply. I wish I could give it more stars, but I can't.
Denise V.
Denise V.
Channelview, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
I've tried many many different liquid eyeliners. This is one of my favorites it glides on really smooth, long lasting, and rich consistency. I'm very picking with my liquid eyeliners and this one meets my expectations especially from Kat Von D I always wanted to try one of her products and heard very good things about her eyeliners. I'm a happy customer.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
GREAT liquid liner. I have always had tons of problems with smudging and not getting straight lines when using liquid liners, especially the kind that have a brush. This eliminates all those problems and adds the benefit of being super long-lasting. It's super easy to use pen shape is great and easy to control. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Mel F.
Mel F.
Review for: Nerdrum
Can't go wrong with Kat Von D's products. They're cruelty free and they work perfectly.

I bought this eyeliner in this color to make my eyes pop, but generally because of my oily skin , the eyeliner wears off so I can't really go out and feel confident that my eyes won't look horrible.
This eyeliner stays on all day and it's very precise. I love it !!!
Shadonna G.
Shadonna G.
Review for: Trooper
This liner is my holy grail! It is a felt tip which means you can go thin or thick with your line. It has its own gloss to it, which keeps it looking sharp all day! I don't have to worry about my liner getting messed up from everyday sweat and tears. It is a matte product but something about it just sparkles a little. I cannot go without this product!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?