BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
LuisandKatia F.
PHOENIX, AZ
Review for: Trooper
I very much love this liner. I swatched it in Sephora and I'm glad I did. I stays on all day with no signs of fading or flaking. It's so dark. I can do an awesome wing with !!! It is definitely water resistant. Very black. Dries down matte. and dries down pretty quickly. It's a bit pricey at 19 dollars , but I would def repurchase because it's that awesome!
Mackenzie D.
Kent, OH
Meh. This eyeliner didn't quite work for me. On bare skin, it would skip and drag upon application and I had to work a little too hard to get a good wing. With foundation and eyeshadow on, it wouldn't even apply. I swatched it multiple times to make sure it wasn't dry or empty, but it simply wouldn't apply. I wish I could give it more stars, but I can't.
Denise V.
Channelview, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
I've tried many many different liquid eyeliners. This is one of my favorites it glides on really smooth, long lasting, and rich consistency. I'm very picking with my liquid eyeliners and this one meets my expectations especially from Kat Von D I always wanted to try one of her products and heard very good things about her eyeliners. I'm a happy customer.
clay m.
Review for: Trooper
thuis eyeliner is sharp, very black, and stays in place. could dry out later.

i have oily lids and everyones hg stilla felt tip melts in me in 2 or 3 hours. this stuff right here stays all day and stays all day even through long events. i'll have to touch up the rest of my face but not this stuff. only prob is it dries out (the liner itself) pretty fast.
Mel F.
Review for: Nerdrum
Can't go wrong with Kat Von D's products. They're cruelty free and they work perfectly.

I bought this eyeliner in this color to make my eyes pop, but generally because of my oily skin , the eyeliner wears off so I can't really go out and feel confident that my eyes won't look horrible.
This eyeliner stays on all day and it's very precise. I love it !!!
Shadonna G.
Review for: Trooper
This liner is my holy grail! It is a felt tip which means you can go thin or thick with your line. It has its own gloss to it, which keeps it looking sharp all day! I don't have to worry about my liner getting messed up from everyday sweat and tears. It is a matte product but something about it just sparkles a little. I cannot go without this product!
Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I'm very picky about what I use around my eyes and I have an olive complexion so I prefer to have very black liner. This one is perfect! Lasts forever, has a great pointed felt tip for the perfect wing every time. It dries quickly though, so make sure to fix up any mistakes ASAP. Would definitely recommend and buy again as well!
Chevy H.
Review for: Trooper
This is the only liner I use. I fell in love with it when I got a sample size and had to go buy it when I ran out. I've had it for a while and it's never dried out or anything. It's so dark and pigmented. It dries on your eyes fast so you don't have to worry about smudging or it getting everywhere. And the tip make sit so easy to get the perfect wing
Jamie F.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Trooper
As an amateur with the cat eye technique - this liquid eye liner was a dream! Matte black, long lasting, even staying in my waterline without running (I have very watery eyes and always have a problem with this). The applicator was a flexible tip felt type that made perfecting my winged eyeliner very user friendly. Definitely already re-purchased!
Jreya K.
Louisville , Ky
Review for: Trooper
Is it an amazing eyeliner yes, for 19 dollars I do expect a bit more. It is waterproof, however it wears away like as the day goes on it fades to almost nothing, it's a 4 hour product at best. I do like it compared to every eyeliner I've tried thus far because it's easy to put on. I'd recommend it to big spenders who only where make up at night.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?