11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Bukowski more...
Love love love this liner!! This is my everyday, go to liquid liner. I have tried to find other liners just to give them a shot and can never stick with them because I’m so stuck on this liner! The application is great, and it stays on ALL DAY, without smearing at all! I highly highly recommend.
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Love this liner so much. Works amazing! Can create a flawless cat eye! Love these products so much. The packaging is super sleek and beautiful! Love when a make up is a great product and has amazing packaging. I will continue to repurchase this product and recommend to anyone who loves high end make up
Best stuff ever, not even kidding. I don't know what I would do if this ever got discontinued. It stays in place all day and never smudges, even in 100 degree weather
There really is no other comparison to this eyeliner. I have wasted money on alternatives and just end up coming back for the applicator, longevity of the product, wear, and pigment. Don't think, just buy. It is worth every penny, even though it may seem pricey at first.
I have been a liquid eyeliner girl for years and this is by far my favorite! It makes it easy to accomplish the cat wing and goes on very smoothly. It also lasts a while which is great because a lot of liners dry out very quickly. I will definitely be using this over other products!
This eyeliner is fantastic!!! The fine tip really allows you to get very close to your eyelashes, and draw very thin and precise lines. The color is opaque, and the eyeliner last pretty much all day! I would definitely recommend that you try it if you’re in the market for a new eyeliner.
This liquid eyeliner is top notch! The staying power is incomparable. I have slept with this on (even though I shouldn’t!) and it never moves out of place! The felt tip allows for a perfect lie every time And is my preferred method of application for liquid eyeliner. Highly recommended!
Review for: Woolf more...
I love the variety of colors of this liner. It’s really easy to apply but I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner for a more matte look. I noticed these pens dry out really fast so I can’t say they’re worth the price. Pretty sure you can find similar drugstore liner for cheaper.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos