10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Raven E.
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Great pen eyeliner! It's the only one I use to get the perfect wing! Honestly it's a long-lasting and the point helps you get any shape you want
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Scott, LA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is my favorite one of all time. It's super dark, super sharp and easily applied. The lasting power of this eyeliner is ridiculous.
Cameron P.
Cameron P.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Bosch
Great fine tip, easy maneuver, great colors. this is my favorite liquid liner, and I've been doing liquid liners for the last 20 years. yaaas...
Review for: Nerdrum
The ink liner is a fairly good liner, however, I will not be repurchasing this product. It tends to dry out very easily and is hard to work with
Corina V.
Corina V.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Trooper
If I could give a higher star rating I would! This has been my all time favorite eye liner. The pen makes it super easy to get the perfect wing!
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love the fact that the point of this liner is shaaarp!! I tightline my eyeliner and have the tiniest of flicks at the end and it's beautiful!!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner! It's definitely a splurge but well worth it in my opinion. The flexibility of the liner gives a precise and easy application.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Allen, TX
Review for: Trooper
Very black and pigmented. Helps me creat the perfect wing. This stays on for hours and never flakes or smears at all. Definitely worth the money
Luz H.
Luz H.
Review for: Hemingway
I love this eyeliner! Is a great color! Amazing texture! It is easy to apply since it is like a pencil! I will like if it will stay longer time
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Midway, GA
Review for: Bosch
Love this liquid eyeliner! Stays put all day, rich color and does not fade! Brush makes it easy to apply! This is my favorite liquid eyeliner !
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?