BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cameron P.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Bosch
Great fine tip, easy maneuver, great colors. this is my favorite liquid liner, and I've been doing liquid liners for the last 20 years. yaaas...
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Great pen eyeliner! It's the only one I use to get the perfect wing! Honestly it's a long-lasting and the point helps you get any shape you want
Review for: Nerdrum
The ink liner is a fairly good liner, however, I will not be repurchasing this product. It tends to dry out very easily and is hard to work with
Corina V.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Trooper
If I could give a higher star rating I would! This has been my all time favorite eye liner. The pen makes it super easy to get the perfect wing!
Charissa M.
Burlingame, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love the fact that the point of this liner is shaaarp!! I tightline my eyeliner and have the tiniest of flicks at the end and it's beautiful!!
Andrea B.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner! It's definitely a splurge but well worth it in my opinion. The flexibility of the liner gives a precise and easy application.
Lauren C.
Allen, TX
Review for: Trooper
Very black and pigmented. Helps me creat the perfect wing. This stays on for hours and never flakes or smears at all. Definitely worth the money
Luz H.
Review for: Hemingway
I love this eyeliner! Is a great color! Amazing texture! It is easy to apply since it is like a pencil! I will like if it will stay longer time
Jessica J.
Rico, CO
Review for: Neruda
Finally a white eyeliner that last all day! I love these eyeliners and will swear by them! So happy to finally find a brand that is life proof!
Grace O.
El Dorado, AR
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is the best eyeliner that I have ever used, honestly. I love it so freaking much and I highly recommend. It is VERY long lasting.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?