10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kali G.
Kali G.
Review for: Bosch
I love love love this product! The color is awesome and easy to use for those like me who don't have the greatest skills when it comes to eye liner.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Bosch
Kat von D has a very good quality makeup line i love her eyeliners they glide on so easy they are very pigmented easy to work with love her products
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
Review for: Trooper
If you're looking for a great felt tip liquid liner, I definitely recommend you getting this eyeliner. Waterproof, long lasting and worth the price.
April P.
April P.
Mesilla Park, NM
Review for: Baudelaire
The colors are dark, smooth and long lasting. The eyeliner glides on your lids with ease with no pull. And last all day without fa ding or smudging.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Trooper
Love how it glides on for that straight perfect wing. It doesn't smudge and last for a long wear. The product itself last too. I love this product .
Deysi R.
Deysi R.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Woolf
I am not too good about wearing eye liners, but this one made it so easy to me, especially when you are in a hurry about getting ready. A must have!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Review for: Hemingway
Best liner! Goes on smooth, lasts for a while. Clean, sleek, crisp lines. The material of the tip is great, does not fray. I buy them from Sephora.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Bukowski
Great eyeliner . Doesn't smudge and isn't hard to remove. It does dry up and has to be shaken more than the Sephora brand but I would buy it again.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use! Not too liquidy. Very black which is what I love and obviously want in a black eyeliner. Doesn't fade during the day. Long lasting.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Foristell, MO
Review for: Neruda
Everyone needs a white eyeliner in their make up collection. It's a necessity. And this one is a great option. It lasts, doesn't irritate my eyes.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?