BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner! Creates a perfect wing and easy application. Stays all day and waterproof. Bought in Sephora. I have a brown eye color.
Alexandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! I wear it almost everyday, what I like the most is the pigmentation , that is easy to apply and It lasts all day
Jamie S.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid liner. I've tried all sorts of brands and always come back to this one. The brush allows for such precision.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fun colors for a great liner. The white is stunning and it's just so easy to use with other products. This stays on and doesn't budge!
Brandi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product as a regular eyeliner but I mainly use it in my waterline and it would end up either in my eye or underneath it
gabrielle N.
Saint Marys, WV
This one is pretty good, I had one for like over a year so I had to get rid of the because it got old but it was nice while I had it
Emily B.
Pleasant Gap , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The best liquid eyeliner on the market.  Very easy to work with and get a sharp wing.  The colors are fantastic and wear time is great.
Carissa D.
Review for: Nerdrum
I'm a huge fan of loner and an even bigger fan of colored liners. And this one gives a vivid color to my eyes that lasts a LONG TIMe
Heaven B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyeliner ever!I got trooper which is jet black.It lasts all day and is easy to use.Glides on very well.Has a long trip to help.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski
I really liked these although I felt like after a couple used they ran out of product . I have brown eyes. I recomend but be careful
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?