11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,206 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
With the success of the Tattoo liner, I had to give this a try. I want to start off saying I love this liner and I use it everyday, BUT it is more difficult to use. I find it skips on the skin a lot and have ruined my makeup more than once on accident. I love the idea but I prefer the brush tip
Review for: Hemingway more...
I feel that this liner is a bit more comfortable that the Tattoo liner, I purchased mine at Sephora. I felt like it was one of the most long-wearing liners i've owned. I'm also a long time fan of felt tip eyeliners, which is a plus. I totally recommend to anyone looking for long lasting wear.
This product is the definition of 5 stars! It's the easiest way to achieve the wing that will literally be so sharp it will hop off your eyelid and fly away. So easy to use and I don't think I'll ever go back to any other eyeliner product. The packaging is so cute and very much worth the money!
The best eyeliner I have ever used!!! Smudge proof and water proof. I even wore this to my trip to Mexico and when it's super hot my eyeliner always gets all gross and smudged, but not only did this eyeliner not smudge one bit but it looked perfect all day long! I'm in love with this eyeliner!!!
Review for: Dali more...
I love love love Kat Von D's ink liners! I have them in three different colors. They stay on through on anything and last so long! Once I found this brand of eyelinder I stopped using all of the other ones that I had and switched solely to this one!!
The BEST eyeliner I've ever used. Easy to correct mistakes, lasts over 24 hours, and so precise. After I switched,I haven't used anything else. Packaging is great, and can't find another liquid liner that competes with it. Would definitely recommend.
Extremely gentle and easy to apply. It glides on to your eyelid and the fine tip applicator makes it precise. Great product for the price. Trooper goes great with my brown eyes. This is my current go to liner and I think it will be for a long time.
My HG! I can apply the tiniest line for tight lining or the thickest cat eye you've ever seen. The tip is tiny and precise and I love that the fibers don't splay. You can't feel it on your face like a gel and it doesn't burn if you fat finger it and get it on your actual eye. I adore this stuff!
When I first bought this product at sephora my expectations were a little higher. It's not a great value for the price. It is very easy to apply and use and it lasts all day long but it also runs out very quickly. I most likely won't be purchasing this product again because it does not last, but it does stay on all day and looks great while wearing it.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos