BY KAT VON D #22 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Maria A.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners! Super easy to apply! I was never one to put on liquid eyeliner just because I have shakey hands but this was just so easy you can't go wrong! The price hurt to pay at first but after the first time I used it I realized it's worth it I buy them in twos now. You can never go wrong with this brand!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Review for: Woolf more...
Picked this color cause it was closest to trooper. I bought it at Sephora and I also got a sample of it before that which made me get it. I don't even need to set my eyes because it doesn't budge and I can go 10 or more hours with it on. Even slept in it and woke up with it looking perfect
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TATTOO LINER!! I love felt tip liners, and this is just perfect and pigmented, and the tip works so well, rather than the tattoo liner which is more of a brush tip, which I've used, but I just overall prefer this one. My only issue is when it starts to dry out it gets more flaky and less pigmented, but that's ad expected. I wish it was cheaper too, but nothing I can do about that.
Catherine Y.
I love this liner! It is my holy grail! I swear by it and i recommend it to everyone. It stays on all day, even when I went swimming. The color is very pigmented and the tip never dulls so I can always create the perfect cat-eye. The amount of product you get also lasts quite a long time.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm using this at the moment, got the mini that came in the Bow and Arrow kit. This is fairly easy to use (I am liquid liner challenged), and highly pigmented. The brush is tapered to a small tip so its easier to have precision (though the tip IS longer than the tattoo liner tip). I personally don't like this as much as the tattoo liner, but its still amazing!!
Brandi B.
Reno, NV
Review for: Hemingway more...
I love all of her eyeliners! They are nice and dark and are very easy to use. They stay and don't smudge down my face. They only thing is the tip can wear"down" and then it tends to skip. Another thing is sometimes my upper eyeliner will Crack or wear a little but I think it might be because I have hooded eyes. I still purchase it tho!
Hailey D.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Trooper more...
I lovveeeeee using this product for Halloween looks...it's so smooth and easy to use. I use it on an every day basis for my wing liner, but for Halloween it's great for doing details on the face (moles for a witch, skull teeth and details, etc.). Very very long wearing and waterproof!
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Woolf more...
Love this liner. First one I purchased at Sephora. I used it Every time I did my makeup. They were out of it last time I went so I bought the tattooed liner which is just as amazing as this one. It lasts me all day and doesn't crack. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I really like this liner this is my everyday eye liner. It is simple to create a wing with. I purchase mine at Sephora since it is exclusive to them as well as I love shopping at Sephora. I recommend this to everyone. Only con is that I feel it dries out quicker than I would hope it would
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Once I tried this eyeliner I was amazed at what I have been missing out on. It applies smoothly, goes on VERY black, and lasts until I take it off or fall asleep in it (guilty there). It's actually the only eyeliner I have ever repurchased and I plan to keep on buying it. It's also a very good price compared to other brands at Sephora.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?