BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Marble Falls, TX
Kat Von D is already a badass and she puts that into her makeup. She is a goddess in my book!! I love her! My dream is to have her do a tattoo on me.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite liquid liner. It does have a felt-tip but it is easy to use and it is so dark and amazing. Highly recommend. I love it so.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Review for: Woolf
Best eyeliner ever. It's worth the money because it stays on all day long. I didn't hAve to reapply anything and it's easy to do a cat eye with this!
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is the most amazing liquid liner ever! It glides on perfectly with precision! And the fact that it doesn't smear is amazing! Highly recommend!!
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Bosch
Kat von D has a very good quality makeup line i love her eyeliners they glide on so easy they are very pigmented easy to work with love her products
Alex M.
Alex M.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Trooper
Love how it glides on for that straight perfect wing. It doesn't smudge and last for a long wear. The product itself last too. I love this product .
Kali G.
Kali G.
Review for: Bosch
I love love love this product! The color is awesome and easy to use for those like me who don't have the greatest skills when it comes to eye liner.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
Review for: Trooper
If you're looking for a great felt tip liquid liner, I definitely recommend you getting this eyeliner. Waterproof, long lasting and worth the price.
Deysi R.
Deysi R.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Woolf
I am not too good about wearing eye liners, but this one made it so easy to me, especially when you are in a hurry about getting ready. A must have!
April P.
April P.
Mesilla Park, NM
Review for: Baudelaire
The colors are dark, smooth and long lasting. The eyeliner glides on your lids with ease with no pull. And last all day without fa ding or smudging.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?