BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love all of the ink liners, the tip is great, I always come out with the most even cat eye with this eye liner, i recommend any color and give it a try
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fairview park , Oh
Review for: Bosch
Go to eye liner. great precision, goes on smoothly and stays on all day. by far the easiest eye liner I have used. continue to buy time and time again
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Review for: Neruda
I recently threw my out because it dried out due to me not closing it properly. It is the perfect white liner because it's pigmented and lasts longer.
Tarissa S.
Tarissa S.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Nerdrum
This beautiful blue color is sure to make your eyes pop and look pretty as well. I wore when I went to a festival and was easy to put on and take off.
Genevieve V.
Genevieve V.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of black eyeliner will stay out all day, through sweat and tears. This product is long lastnf and perfect for that in trend cat eye look.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Cecil, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This product is AMAZING!!!! I swear by this and as should anyone else that's tried it.. These liners kill a clean cut look. Making it hard to mess up
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner! Goes on smoothly and stays on your eyes all day. No smudging or fade. Price is alittle on the high side but totally worth your money.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
I own this liner in the dark navy shade and it works great. It also doesn't budge. It is a bit difficult to get a very smooth line with this felt tip
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Review for: Woolf
Best eyeliner ever. It's worth the money because it stays on all day long. I didn't hAve to reapply anything and it's easy to do a cat eye with this!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Very pigmented and glides over shadow with ease, great wear time, removal is fairly easy to remove. Great felt liner..give it a try is pretty amazing
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?