BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
This liner is super thin and easy to apply. It's a nice stroke. Doesn't smudge. It's also pretty long lasting too. I love the color options too even though I tend to stick with black it's cool to have fun options.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I really love how thin and precise the felt tip to the pen was, but something isn't consistent about it. After 3-4 uses it was already dried and tugging my eyes during use. I even took all the precautions to make sure it didn't dry out! I was bummed.
Melissa S.
San Francisco, CA
This eyeliner is easy to use! I'm such a huge fan of Kat Von D's brand so I had to buy it! It's fluid and dries to a beautiful matte. I prefer this to the tattoo liner, but I like how opaque the tattoo liner is. However I've been able to layer it for the same effect and it works that way for me!
Diana P.
Review for: Bosch
I'm so glad I bought this liner! Since the first time I tried it on, my eyes looked way different. The liner makes your eyes look attractive and very natural. I love the simplicity and it's pigmented color !
So glad I discovered this great product.
Michelle L.
Review for: Bosch
This is a really good liquid eyeliner if you're looking for a pigmented eyeliner that will not smudge or budge. personally, I like the shade trooper. this eyeliner is super easy to use and I would buy it again
Allison L.
Review for: Baudelaire
I think it's a good basic liner nothing really spectacular to me
I do believe you can find a better drugstore eyeliner for much cheaper and works either as good or better that this product
It's not my reach for eyeliner but when I see it I use it
Alexandra L.
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D has the best liners ever! They are super long lasting and perfectly black! It's one of the only eyeliner that stays in place for me and applies perfectly every time! I defiantly recommend this product to others. It's well worth the price!
Raven R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the formula and the felt tip blush is great for application. Stays in place all day without flaking of smearing but removes easily with eye makeup remover. I totally recommend this eyeliner. My wings have never looked so good.
Kelsi S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D ink liner is my absolute favorite. I haven't tried the different colors but I have always wanted to. I normally get the black which I use to line my top eyelid. I love it because it never smears or disappears and it truly lasts all day!
Shana T.
Denver, CO
Review for: Woolf
Easy to apply, packaging is magnificent, but the color isn't what was expected. I have plenty of other black liners that come out with a richer pigment than this one. I love it, but it would be my favorite if the liner was a tad more pigmented.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?