10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Genevieve V.
Genevieve V.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of black eyeliner will stay out all day, through sweat and tears. This product is long lastnf and perfect for that in trend cat eye look.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Very pigmented and glides over shadow with ease, great wear time, removal is fairly easy to remove. Great felt liner..give it a try is pretty amazing
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner! Goes on smoothly and stays on your eyes all day. No smudging or fade. Price is alittle on the high side but totally worth your money.
Viviana G.
Viviana G.
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liner by far number #1. Works amazing line so sharp color really black love it nothing bad about thos product wouldn't trade it for nothing!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Review for: Woolf
Best eyeliner ever. It's worth the money because it stays on all day long. I didn't hAve to reapply anything and it's easy to do a cat eye with this!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
I own this liner in the dark navy shade and it works great. It also doesn't budge. It is a bit difficult to get a very smooth line with this felt tip
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Marble Falls, TX
Kat Von D is already a badass and she puts that into her makeup. She is a goddess in my book!! I love her! My dream is to have her do a tattoo on me.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite liquid liner. It does have a felt-tip but it is easy to use and it is so dark and amazing. Highly recommend. I love it so.
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is the most amazing liquid liner ever! It glides on perfectly with precision! And the fact that it doesn't smear is amazing! Highly recommend!!
Shada P.
Shada P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Woolf
This is the product that I really do not like it is not the best product I ever use my sister does like it tho but it is not the best though so yeah
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?