BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Other
Hands down my favorite!!! Doesn’t run. Even with lite strokes it still gives me that bold look I want around my eyes.
Brittanie P.
West Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The eyeliner is sharp and precise. Not to mention how dark and pigmented it is. I love this so much. Such fun colors
Cecilia a.
Tucson, AZ
These eyeliners stay all day.  Seriously and they are actually true to the color. They go in so easily and don't budge
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best liner I have ever used. Even the black is highly pigmented, and the range of colors are amazing!!! I love this!
Rosa Lisbel E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyeliner I have ever bought in my entire life! It is very long lasting. I believe it is waterproof.
dreaa l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite liner! Its really dark , last long and easy to apply this a go to product my best one hands down!
Brooklyn M.
Des Moines
I LOVE this eyeliner. I use it everyday, it stays on so well. I love how deep the black is and how easy it is to use.
Rachel R.
Gansevoort, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyeliner. It has a felt tip applicator. It is long lasting and waterproof. My go to eyeliner for a great wing.
Kelly D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner, I have it in black, they work great stay on long and come out flawless because of the felt tip.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Trooper
This is such a good liner. It is so precise and easy to work with. I recommend this if you love to do winged liner
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?