BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Holly N.
Holly N.
Review for: Trooper
Love this formulation. Doesn't fade and the eyeliner glides on pretty easily. It is water proof but it's not hard to remove with regular makeup remover.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Neruda
Love this to give my eye a extra bright look! Great and easy to apply!!! Adorable packaging!! Good value but it can get pricey!! Must try for everyone!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
CT
Review for: Trooper
Just recently started using it and I love it!! It stays on through everything including tears. It's so pigmented and is easy to apply with the felt tip!
Nimisha V.
Nimisha V.
Iselin , NJ
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid liner hands down! It's not a felt tip so it's really precise and pitch black. It's also really easy to work with since it's in pen form.
Hailie G.
Hailie G.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Review for: Nerdrum
I usually use kat von d tattoo ink liner all the time the last of the product on my eyes is very long other liners tend to smudge but this one does not!
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Review for: Hemingway
Very bold and glides on very easy! Plus it stays pretty well. The only downfall is that it dries out a lot faster than any other liquid liner I've had.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Perfect for your inner corners since its waterproof. I have trouble using it to fill in my winged liner but it also is good for getting that sharp edge
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: Woolf
I feel like the felt tip could of been a little more flexible because it's kind of stiff but the pigmentation is super black and the packaging is nice.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love all of the ink liners, the tip is great, I always come out with the most even cat eye with this eye liner, i recommend any color and give it a try
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Hemingway
The color pay off is great but the liner it's self is the best love how it just is so sharp and no bunny line when drawling the wing so sleek I love it
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?