10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Port Clinton, OH
Review for: Bukowski
One of my favorite liners I've ever used. I had so much control which is great because I'm still an amateur in general with make up, especially a cat eye!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Review for: Nietzsche
Unique color and amazing formula. I am a huge fan of Kat Von D and her makeup products do not disappoint. These liners are long lasting a super pigmented.
Dany K.
Dany K.
Review for: Baudelaire
It's my holy grail. The blue make my brown eyes pop. I brought 2 just in case I run out. I love this eyeliner and it last forever. It's really waterproof
Angel C.
Angel C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hemingway
Honest this liner is lovely you can use it to fill in your eyebrows like myself or you can simply use it for what it's made for which is to line the eyes
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner for beginners! Especially if you need a steady hand for that winged liner this is for you! So easy to use, and it's longlasting! I love it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Review for: Nerdrum
Kat Von D is one of my favorite brands. The products are super nice, especially the liquid eyeliners. The eyeliners are very pigmented and easy to apply.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Neruda
Love this to give my eye a extra bright look! Great and easy to apply!!! Adorable packaging!! Good value but it can get pricey!! Must try for everyone!!
Nimisha V.
Nimisha V.
Iselin , NJ
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid liner hands down! It's not a felt tip so it's really precise and pitch black. It's also really easy to work with since it's in pen form.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
CT
Review for: Trooper
Just recently started using it and I love it!! It stays on through everything including tears. It's so pigmented and is easy to apply with the felt tip!
Hailie G.
Hailie G.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Review for: Nerdrum
I usually use kat von d tattoo ink liner all the time the last of the product on my eyes is very long other liners tend to smudge but this one does not!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?