10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Dali
This is my favorite colored eyeliner. I use it for my lower lashline when I want a pop of color in my makeup for the day. Wears nicely, and doesn't run.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Review for: Trooper
Love this formulation. Doesn't fade and the eyeliner glides on pretty easily. It is water proof but it's not hard to remove with regular makeup remover.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Review for: Hemingway
Very bold and glides on very easy! Plus it stays pretty well. The only downfall is that it dries out a lot faster than any other liquid liner I've had.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Perfect for your inner corners since its waterproof. I have trouble using it to fill in my winged liner but it also is good for getting that sharp edge
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love all of the ink liners, the tip is great, I always come out with the most even cat eye with this eye liner, i recommend any color and give it a try
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: Woolf
I feel like the felt tip could of been a little more flexible because it's kind of stiff but the pigmentation is super black and the packaging is nice.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner is perfect! I love how smooth it glides on and how easy it is to do either thin or thick lines. Definitely my top choice for a liquid liner.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Hemingway
The color pay off is great but the liner it's self is the best love how it just is so sharp and no bunny line when drawling the wing so sleek I love it
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fairview park , Oh
Review for: Bosch
Go to eye liner. great precision, goes on smoothly and stays on all day. by far the easiest eye liner I have used. continue to buy time and time again
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Review for: Neruda
I recently threw my out because it dried out due to me not closing it properly. It is the perfect white liner because it's pigmented and lasts longer.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?