BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Perfect for your inner corners since its waterproof. I have trouble using it to fill in my winged liner but it also is good for getting that sharp edge
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Hemingway
The color pay off is great but the liner it's self is the best love how it just is so sharp and no bunny line when drawling the wing so sleek I love it
Ashley L.
Review for: Woolf
I feel like the felt tip could of been a little more flexible because it's kind of stiff but the pigmentation is super black and the packaging is nice.
Alyssa A.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner is perfect! I love how smooth it glides on and how easy it is to do either thin or thick lines. Definitely my top choice for a liquid liner.
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love all of the ink liners, the tip is great, I always come out with the most even cat eye with this eye liner, i recommend any color and give it a try
Valerie D.
Fairview park , Oh
Review for: Bosch
Go to eye liner. great precision, goes on smoothly and stays on all day. by far the easiest eye liner I have used. continue to buy time and time again
Yesenia P.
Review for: Neruda
I recently threw my out because it dried out due to me not closing it properly. It is the perfect white liner because it's pigmented and lasts longer.
Tarissa S.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Nerdrum
This beautiful blue color is sure to make your eyes pop and look pretty as well. I wore when I went to a festival and was easy to put on and take off.
Genevieve V.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of black eyeliner will stay out all day, through sweat and tears. This product is long lastnf and perfect for that in trend cat eye look.
Brianna W.
Cecil, GA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This product is AMAZING!!!! I swear by this and as should anyone else that's tried it.. These liners kill a clean cut look. Making it hard to mess up
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?