10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite eye liner. Stays on all day and doesn't smear. So easy to apply and get the perfect wing. I don't think I will ever use another eye liner!
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite eyeliner 😍 this eyeliner won't disappoint, it's perfect! I have nothing negative to say. I recommend it to anyone, especially those wing experts
Alexandrea S.
Alexandrea S.
Attleboro, MA
This liner give me the sharpest wing! I have mine in the shade trooper which is an ultra deep jet black! It's my go to liner and I hate using anything else!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner i have ever used. It is the only one i keep going back to. I am able to create the perfect wing with it, and it stays on all day!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Review for: Dali
The inked liner is perfect!! You get a precise tip and a long lasting wear! I like the black one though, but I'm sure the colored ones work just as great!!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Trooper
Best black liquid liner EVER!!! The felt tip is foolproof, the color is a true black, and it stays on forever with no fading. I'll never use anything else.
Antonia L.
Antonia L.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: Woolf
IT IS BLACK! It won't even move A little bit on my eyelid. The pencils tip is perfect to create a wing liner since I'm a beginner in the wing liner world.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Woolf
I swear by Kat Von Ds Ink Liners. They give me LYFE lol. They stay on and it's easy to manage and take off honestly my favorite liquid liner/pen out there
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Nietzsche
Anything by Kat Von D makeup is absolutely amazing this has such a beautiful color texture and pigment the packaging is sleek sexy and I love it so much !
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
This is a holy grail product of mine. I'm obsessed with the intensity of this eye liner. It's not dry and hard to work with super smooth and easy to apply
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?