BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Angel C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hemingway
Honest this liner is lovely you can use it to fill in your eyebrows like myself or you can simply use it for what it's made for which is to line the eyes
Cyndi C.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner for beginners! Especially if you need a steady hand for that winged liner this is for you! So easy to use, and it's longlasting! I love it!
Erika Q.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Disappointed with her liner! Dried out. You have to keep reapplying it which is annoying when you're trying to do your wing. It's a lot a little pricey!
Nimisha V.
Iselin , NJ
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid liner hands down! It's not a felt tip so it's really precise and pitch black. It's also really easy to work with since it's in pen form.
Melissa M.
CT
Review for: Trooper
Just recently started using it and I love it!! It stays on through everything including tears. It's so pigmented and is easy to apply with the felt tip!
Hailie G.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Review for: Nerdrum
I usually use kat von d tattoo ink liner all the time the last of the product on my eyes is very long other liners tend to smudge but this one does not!
Zoe C.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Neruda
Love this to give my eye a extra bright look! Great and easy to apply!!! Adorable packaging!! Good value but it can get pricey!! Must try for everyone!!
Gillian S.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Dali
This is my favorite colored eyeliner. I use it for my lower lashline when I want a pop of color in my makeup for the day. Wears nicely, and doesn't run.
Holly N.
Review for: Trooper
Love this formulation. Doesn't fade and the eyeliner glides on pretty easily. It is water proof but it's not hard to remove with regular makeup remover.
Makayla D.
Review for: Hemingway
Very bold and glides on very easy! Plus it stays pretty well. The only downfall is that it dries out a lot faster than any other liquid liner I've had.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?