BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Review for: Trooper
I really enjoy using this eyeliner. I have used many felt tip applicators, and this is one of the best. Very pigmented and fool proof to use. Highly recommend!!
Abril M.
Abril M.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Trooper
I tried this eyeliner out and it wasn't my favorite. I felt like when I applied it, the lines would come out a little rough. Not sure if the tip was super dry.
Tatiana P.
Tatiana P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner always smears on me. I would not buy this again. I have really oily skin so that might be the reason. The package is nice but it's not worth it.
Haku R.
Haku R.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Bosch
I love ink and liquid liners they are soft to the touch and make me look mysterious and sexy my eyes are small but they make them look good and stand out more
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greenfield, OH
Review for: Bosch
Goes on really smooth and really easy to apply. Doesn't smear as easy as most eye liners do. The price could be a little better but it is a very good product.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Review for: Dali
They last a long time and they're so easy to work with. The tip can get dry if opened to long but put the cap on and give it a shake and it's like brand new.
Dianida G.
Dianida G.
Lemoore
Review for: Woolf
The applicator is a bit harder for someone like me who isn't winged eyeliner savey. Still on a good day it lasts till I wash it off that night. Very pleased!
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
Palisades Park, NJ
Review for: Nietzsche
I bought this cause I love purple eyeliner and this last all day without it smudging. I use this when I wanna add a pop of color to my regular makeup routine
Agata P.
Agata P.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite! It makes creating a cat liner a breeze even if you have no skills for it! Stays put until you remove it! I never want to be without it.
alondra l.
alondra l.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is long wear which I love doesn't come off to much but when you use it the eyeliner bleeds a lot other than that the eyeliner works really well
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?