BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tachena B.
Ganado, AZ
Love love love! I have 'trooper' and it's long lasting. Compared to a drug store liner I got, KVD is the best(:
Courtney M.
Barnum, MN
Review for: Woolf
BEST EYELINER EVER! love her products! stays on forever and never runs or smudges! would definitely buy again!
Michaela G.
San Antonio
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and how easy it is to make a perfect winged eyeliner with this. I would would recommend this.
Angela R.
Review for: Trooper
my go to ink liner. makes my wings so sharp and application so easy. doesn't crease or flake throughout the day
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lasts all day, very black, doesn't feel dry at all, the tip is so precise for an easy wing. This is my 3rd one!
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't choose a favorite out of these. They all work so wonderfully, you can do any look flawlessly, to the t.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eye liner. It goes on smooth and stays all day. I told all my friends how amazing it is.
Amber M.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love the way this liner goes on. It’s very smooth. I bought it from Sephora. I love all Kat von d products
Nicole B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. Such a precise cat eye wing can be made. It is also long lasting and pigmented.
Sidney G.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The trooper liner is amazing. One of the easiest liner pens I've ever used, and they are really long lasting.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?