BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenn F.
Palisades Park, NJ
Review for: Nietzsche
I bought this cause I love purple eyeliner and this last all day without it smudging. I use this when I wanna add a pop of color to my regular makeup routine
Dianida G.
Lemoore
Review for: Woolf
The applicator is a bit harder for someone like me who isn't winged eyeliner savey. Still on a good day it lasts till I wash it off that night. Very pleased!
Agata P.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite! It makes creating a cat liner a breeze even if you have no skills for it! Stays put until you remove it! I never want to be without it.
alondra l.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is long wear which I love doesn't come off to much but when you use it the eyeliner bleeds a lot other than that the eyeliner works really well
Tiffany A.
Review for: Dali
They last a long time and they're so easy to work with. The tip can get dry if opened to long but put the cap on and give it a shake and it's like brand new.
Kassi A.
Binghamton, NY
Absolutely love this liner. I use this everyday and doesn't chip, flake up or rub off during the day. I recommend this to anyone because it's simple to use.
Rachael H.
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite eye liner. Stays on all day and doesn't smear. So easy to apply and get the perfect wing. I don't think I will ever use another eye liner!
Lizetth M.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite eyeliner 😍 this eyeliner won't disappoint, it's perfect! I have nothing negative to say. I recommend it to anyone, especially those wing experts
Alexandrea S.
Attleboro, MA
This liner give me the sharpest wing! I have mine in the shade trooper which is an ultra deep jet black! It's my go to liner and I hate using anything else!
Maya K.
Tucson
Review for: Bukowski
I first revived it at a discounted price at Ulta and I fell in love! It's smooth, easy to apply and make different designs with and it stays on really well.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?