10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Review for: Neruda
This is an awesome liquid pen for this trendy white and black wing looks 😍 It's also perfect for any costume makeup or art makeup including huge fake cartoon eyes!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Bosch
This liner is pigmented, long lasting and easy to use. The tip doesn't get messed up after a long time which is my favorite part because I only use it occasionally
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
Review for: Woolf
This is such a beautiful eyeliner. I have had it for a while and I just started using it. Grey may seem like an odd liner color but it is beautiful and pigmented.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Neruda
If you want precise lines and nice pigment then this is for you. It's build-able without looking funky. It's great if you want to make your inner corner pop, too.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Good Hope, IL
Review for: Trooper
It is very black. Glides on the lid. The tip is cool for very precise liner. Wish it was a pen tip instead of felt tip though because the point begins to flatten.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Nietzsche
I havent had a kat von D product yet that i havent liked. Eye liner goes on smooth, doesnt run or smear as easily as others ive tried and the price is reasonable
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
It runs perfect the first couple of months but all of the sudden its been fadinf away with seat and humidity very fast that I'm not sure it is my favorite anymore
Sara S.
Sara S.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Dali
I love the beautiful teal color of this eyeliner- and it stays put for DAYS once you put it on. It's a great value for the longevity of the product on your face.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This liner iss amazingggggggg. The liner every girl should have, and needs. Perfect thin lines and lasts for hours. Another katvond item im totally in love with
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best best best eyeliner in the game. so easy to use. so easy to make a wing. I love this product so much that i buy multiple at a time because i use it so much.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?