BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Kristen W.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
This is now and forever my "go to" eyeliner!!! I first purchased it in May of this year and I didn't run out until this month (September)! I found that incredibly impressive since I was using it basically everyday in those 4 months. So that definitely makes it worth the price!
It also is very easy to use and control. The felt tip isn't too stiff or too flimsy, it's literally just right. I find most felt tips are really hard and almost impossible to do finer lines with.
I've been raving about this liner to almost everyone I know and it will definitely continue!!
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I love this eyeliner! I used to wear it everyday until I finally ran out. It's got great staying power, lasting all day. It often even survived my trips to the gym. Trying only this color, I cannot attest for the others, but it has great pigmentation and goes on boldly with one application. I hate having to go over my liner more than once to get a nice opaque look, and I never had to with this liner.
heather d.
Providence, RI
Review for: Trooper more...
I gave this for Stars only because for the reason because it kind it dries up on me but I also felt tip is a bit from the Shadow that you're using it onother than that this felted liners really good it's very precise and it's very dark going to use it and he has a little shaker inside just in case it does dry am probably just stuck on the sides of the wall other than that it's a really good eyeliner
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
I really like felt tip eyeliner because it makes applying so much easier. I also enjoy the ball or whatever is in it that helps mix it up when you shake it. This liner lasts a long time and also wears a long time. I like it for the most part my only complaint is that it doesn't always apply evenly and can go on thick and be a little sticky. If i wear eyeshadow I have no issues.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
GREAT liquid liner. I have always had tons of problems with smudging and not getting straight lines when using liquid liners, especially the kind that have a brush. This eliminates all those problems and adds the benefit of being super long-lasting. It's super easy to use pen shape is great and easy to control. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Layla E.
Review for: Trooper more...
Probably the best "felt-tip" eyeliner on the market. It doesn't smear, dries blackest black matte. It's got very thin bristles at the end, giving you beautifully precise lines--and I'm crazy about perfect winged liner. I've been a huge fan since it came out. I've bought 5 of these eyeliners so far and I'm not stopping. Definitely an eyeliner I wear every day.
Katherine L.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
I looove this eyeliner!! It is 100% my go-to. After the longest search for something that wouldn't smudge on my lids, I'm finally happy with this product. I had been using the Mac gel liner before this and it would still smudge a little. The stila eyeliner is also not as long wearing and I found that that tip breaks a lot faster. I prefer this eyeliner to KVD's tattoo liner, which is not felt tip, because I feel this products color is darker. Overall I love this eyeliner for a sharp cat eye or just tightlining which is what I usually do.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Nietzsche more...
I've always used Walmart liquid liners because I was used to the Black Radiance Brand. I moved to a new area that didn't carry that brand and I was pretty much SOL. I went to Sephora and found this and loved it immediately. I bought two and I want to add every color. Goes on beautifully and doesn't transfer on the top of my lid.
Sara P.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have the mini size of this liner. I'm not sure if it's a packaging error but after lining one eye, I am unable to line the other eye. Shaking the liner didn't work. However, it worked again when I tested it out on my hand. But that made me lose product. And I had black lines on my hand. I noticed that the liner faded throughout the day (on my oily lids) and I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last longer. Overall, I don't think this liner is worth its price point. I'd rather spend $3 on the Wet N Wild liner than $19 on this one.
Alex o.
Review for: Neruda more...
I love this eyeliner because it literally makes any look come together and makes everything so clean although it does begin to crack a little! Make sure to always reply it if you need it ! I definitely recommend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?