10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Neruda
If you want precise lines and nice pigment then this is for you. It's build-able without looking funky. It's great if you want to make your inner corner pop, too.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Nietzsche
I havent had a kat von D product yet that i havent liked. Eye liner goes on smooth, doesnt run or smear as easily as others ive tried and the price is reasonable
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
It runs perfect the first couple of months but all of the sudden its been fadinf away with seat and humidity very fast that I'm not sure it is my favorite anymore
Sara S.
Sara S.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Dali
I love the beautiful teal color of this eyeliner- and it stays put for DAYS once you put it on. It's a great value for the longevity of the product on your face.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This liner iss amazingggggggg. The liner every girl should have, and needs. Perfect thin lines and lasts for hours. Another katvond item im totally in love with
Moraima M.
Moraima M.
Milwaukee
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite brand! !!...love the formula..the colors, how cool and easy is the tip. .I want lots of her products, like lipstick, eyeshadow, brushes, everything!
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best best best eyeliner in the game. so easy to use. so easy to make a wing. I love this product so much that i buy multiple at a time because i use it so much.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Review for: Trooper
I really enjoy using this eyeliner. I have used many felt tip applicators, and this is one of the best. Very pigmented and fool proof to use. Highly recommend!!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Review for: Trooper
Blackest black, easy to use and affordable. I love this eyeliner and recommend it to anyone who could use a little extra help creating the perfect winged liner.
Abril M.
Abril M.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Trooper
I tried this eyeliner out and it wasn't my favorite. I felt like when I applied it, the lines would come out a little rough. Not sure if the tip was super dry.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?