BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Wendy A.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This liner iss amazingggggggg. The liner every girl should have, and needs. Perfect thin lines and lasts for hours. Another katvond item im totally in love with
Moraima M.
Milwaukee
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite brand! !!...love the formula..the colors, how cool and easy is the tip. .I want lots of her products, like lipstick, eyeshadow, brushes, everything!
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best best best eyeliner in the game. so easy to use. so easy to make a wing. I love this product so much that i buy multiple at a time because i use it so much.
Alexa C.
Review for: Trooper
I really enjoy using this eyeliner. I have used many felt tip applicators, and this is one of the best. Very pigmented and fool proof to use. Highly recommend!!
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Review for: Trooper
Blackest black, easy to use and affordable. I love this eyeliner and recommend it to anyone who could use a little extra help creating the perfect winged liner.
Abril M.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Trooper
I tried this eyeliner out and it wasn't my favorite. I felt like when I applied it, the lines would come out a little rough. Not sure if the tip was super dry.
Sarah R.
Greenfield, OH
Review for: Bosch
Goes on really smooth and really easy to apply. Doesn't smear as easy as most eye liners do. The price could be a little better but it is a very good product.
Tatiana P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner always smears on me. I would not buy this again. I have really oily skin so that might be the reason. The package is nice but it's not worth it.
Haku R.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Bosch
I love ink and liquid liners they are soft to the touch and make me look mysterious and sexy my eyes are small but they make them look good and stand out more
Tiffany A.
Review for: Dali
They last a long time and they're so easy to work with. The tip can get dry if opened to long but put the cap on and give it a shake and it's like brand new.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?