10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amalia M.
Amalia M.
Review for: Baudelaire
Doesnt sweat off and is fairly waterproof, but is not too hard to take off with makeup remover, because I hate having to scrub off my whole face to take eyeliner off
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Trooper
This is a Amazing liner it makes putting on liner so simple I love the felt tip it makes it so easy to control I can get a smooth line and love that it is jet black
Liz B.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL
Review for: Bosch
I love all of Kat Von D's liquid liners and this shade is no exception! It applies extremely smoothly and dries down quickly and is super smudge-proof/long-lasting.
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is not messy and holds all day. It was worth the price. I get a perfect wing look every time. I can't wait to try other colors!
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is only one.of the best one I have used I always use the black one and it always give me the perfect look either if I'm going for cat eyes or natural
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Review for: Neruda
This is an awesome liquid pen for this trendy white and black wing looks 😍 It's also perfect for any costume makeup or art makeup including huge fake cartoon eyes!
Review for: Dali
I love wild eye colors and green is my favorite! I gotta give it to Kat I love this ink liner goes on smooth and easy it makes my hazel eyes pop! Got it at sophora
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Bosch
This liner is pigmented, long lasting and easy to use. The tip doesn't get messed up after a long time which is my favorite part because I only use it occasionally
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
Review for: Woolf
This is such a beautiful eyeliner. I have had it for a while and I just started using it. Grey may seem like an odd liner color but it is beautiful and pigmented.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Good Hope, IL
Review for: Trooper
It is very black. Glides on the lid. The tip is cool for very precise liner. Wish it was a pen tip instead of felt tip though because the point begins to flatten.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?