10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Bee M.
Bee M.
Covina, CA
Review for: Trooper
The only eyeliner I ever use! Goes on so smooth and is so dark, which I love! I find myself buying it over and over. Want to try the eyeliner in other colors as well.
Lina D.
Lina D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Trooper
This liner is as dark as my soul and will give you a sharp wing !!! I use this every day and I have to say that I'll be buying this again before school comes around!!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Bosch
This liner works well. It slides on smooth and feels great. It doesnt smudge easily either. If you have a hard time applying liner like me, this is a good one for you
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best best best liquid eyeliner on the market. I didn't think any would top stilas but the tip is so amazing and different and the ink is so black
Maire H.
Maire H.
Review for: Trooper
Love love this eye liner! And it's lasts for quite a long time without drying out, but also doesn't take to long to dry once on the lid and the color is very opaque!
Jakelin A.
Jakelin A.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Trooper
Most blackest eyeliner on the market. It stays on all day does not smear. It so easy to use, because of the fine point. Makes it so easy to create a winged eyeliner.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Trooper
I like how you get a very clean matte black line with this as opposed to the tattoo liner. The brush is not felt which I feel increases the longevity of the product.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Hemingway
I highly recommend Kat Von D's tatoo liners. They are long wearing and don't budge. I have watery eyes naturally and this is one of two eyeliner that do not run off.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Nerdrum
The formula is absolutely to die for!!! It will literally never come off unless you want it to, it is so pigmented and works perfectly to create a sharp winged liner
Amalia M.
Amalia M.
Review for: Baudelaire
Doesnt sweat off and is fairly waterproof, but is not too hard to take off with makeup remover, because I hate having to scrub off my whole face to take eyeliner off
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?