10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Carlin A.
Carlin A.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Trooper
I use to use the regular tattoo liner, but noticed that after months of use, it wouldn't be as black and the brush tip would fray. Someone at sephora suggested the ink liner to me and it's been my holygrail ever since. It's blacker, and the tip stays sharp for so long. The tip is firm enough that it makes it easy to do winged liner, but not too hard to make lining difficult.
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
Highland, CA
Review for: Dali
When I got this product is was so excited to try it out. But when I used it there was no pigmentation it hardly even did a line. I had to keep shaking it for the liner to come out and when it did it was barely a dot. The only why I could use it was by wetting the tip. I did not like it and I never use. It made me sad because I love her tattoo liner in trooper it's my go too.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Bosch
My review is for kvd ink liner but In the color trooper (wasn't listed). It was my very first high end eyeliner I ever purchased and used for a few years, I was so used to using eyeliners with wands so it took some getting used to, the felt tip was a little too stiff for my liking but I recently saw that they changed that! It always stayed on all day and was truly waterproof
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Review for: Neruda
I feel like I've tried EVERY SINGLE EYELINER IN THE WORLD. I've found TWO that I truly love - this and Inglot.
I need intense color, smooth application & no budge. Kat Von D does a great job as far as intensity and ease of application - it's one step below Inglot as far as staying power. Inglot edges this one out because I can use it on my waterline & it actually stays put!
Gina V.
Gina V.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Hemingway
I absolutely love all of Kat Von D eye products. I exclusively use her eye liners now as they apply the best and last the longest. The Ink Liner has a slightly thicker tip compared to the Tattoo Liner and applies more like a felt tip pen rather than a very thin brush. I prefer the Tattoo Liner as I can achieve a thinner line but I am very pleased with this product overall!
Michell M.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Bosch
Heres what I love about Kat Von D. She puts quality before all. With some "Celebrity brands" they use their name to sell their product. Kat Von D does not do that, she puts the quality along with her name. You can tell that she takes pride with her products and actually care about the quality. This eyeliner is like pigment in a stick! It's creamy, smooth and long lasting!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is good but it isn't the best that I've used. To begin with the black isn't as pigmented as I hoped it would be, and it isn't very buildable. When you go over patches that you want to darken the eyeliner tip removes the color like an expo marker on a white board. Other than that though the tip is easy to use, and it doesn't fade or transfer during the day.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail liquid liner. I think this product is bomb and it is also waterproof which is a plus! I like that it is felt tip and shaped like a pencils because it fits into my hand natural and the felt tip makes it easy to apply. I feel like I am literally using it like a pencils and drawing. The formulation is so rich and smooth. Kat Von D never disappoints!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Johnstown, NY
Review for: Bukowski
To be honest, when i was in the store i thought this was black eyeliner. It's actually a dark forest green color. I thought about returning it when I noticed. However, I decided to give it a show and was pleasantly surprised! The color is neat and gives your eye makeup a kick from the every day, to something much more special. The formula is nice and long lasting too!
Ginna G.
Ginna G.
Review for: Trooper
This is in my top 5 favorite liner so far. The pointy felt tip allows for smooth and easy use creating a sharp wing that could cut paper. Not only is the pigmentation of the black amazing but it's party of the Kat Von D's cosmetic line which is cruelty free and vegan as well. I would definitely recommend to those having trouble finding an eyeliner worth their money!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?