11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner ever and the only one I absolutely have to have. It's super pigmented, goes on so easily and lasts forever. It's the perfect eyeliner.
This liner is amazing. It creates such perfect lines and is super easy to work with. I have this and Tattoo Liner and the only difference is with Tattoo Liner having the brush tip it’s easier to create finer lines than ink liner with the felt tip. But I love using ink liner for getting a bit more Pigment and darker lines.
I'm not a huge liquid liner person, but I've received quite a few samples of these through various channels, and I got it say, it's really good! Trooper is blacker than black, glides on like a dream, and stays all day! It really seems worth it for the price point, if you are the type that uses a lot of liquid liner.
I got a chance to try these are Sephora and I definitely prefer the KVD Tattoo liner compared to this Ink liner. The ink one feathers out a bit too much for my liking and isn't as pitch black as the tattoo liner :) This one for me isn't worth the price as it's really easy to smudge and not as matte as the tattoo.
I love this incline or is way better than the tattoo liner don't listen to what anyone says because they're dumb if they think otherwise this is a felt tip which are usually don't like in a lot of people don't like but it is very different in the fact that it is very strong and not bendable at all which I like
I love her line of cosmetics, but this is one that kind of fell flat for me. The application is messy because it is a twist up pen and if you get too much product coming out, it gets all over your eye lid. The colors are super sparkly, I usually reserve this liner for when I’m going out, not for every day.
This has to be my all time favorite liner for my wings! It is very pigmented and has a fine top point which makes the line and the wing easy to do. My only complaint is that sometimes the hairs at the tip fray so they stab my eye while I’m trying to do my liner. Other than that great pigmentation and precision!
I LOVE KAT VON D PRODUCTS! I have three different colors and I love each and every one. They go in amazing, and last all day and the colors are absolutely to die for.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos