BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Samantha D.
San Antonio , TX
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner ever and the only one I absolutely have to have. It's super pigmented, goes on so easily and lasts forever. It's the perfect eyeliner.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is amazing. It creates such perfect lines and is super easy to work with. I have this and Tattoo Liner and the only difference is with Tattoo Liner having the brush tip it’s easier to create finer lines than ink liner with the felt tip. But I love using ink liner for getting a bit more Pigment and darker lines.
Emily A.
Madison
Review for: Trooper more...
I'm not a huge liquid liner person, but I've received quite a few samples of these through various channels, and I got it say, it's really good! Trooper is blacker than black, glides on like a dream, and stays all day! It really seems worth it for the price point, if you are the type that uses a lot of liquid liner.
Surbhi A.
Review for: Trooper more...
I got a chance to try these are Sephora and I definitely prefer the KVD Tattoo liner compared to this Ink liner. The ink one feathers out a bit too much for my liking and isn't as pitch black as the tattoo liner :) This one for me isn't worth the price as it's really easy to smudge and not as matte as the tattoo.
Zion n.
I love this incline or is way better than the tattoo liner don't listen to what anyone says because they're dumb if they think otherwise this is a felt tip which are usually don't like in a lot of people don't like but it is very different in the fact that it is very strong and not bendable at all which I like
Darian P.
Aurora
Review for: Trooper more...
It’s just a felt tip liner. Nothing special and always ends up smearing in my inner corners. Also not black enough. But I gave it 2 stars because it is easy to work with.
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
I love her line of cosmetics, but this is one that kind of fell flat for me. The application is messy because it is a twist up pen and if you get too much product coming out, it gets all over your eye lid. The colors are super sparkly, I usually reserve this liner for when I’m going out, not for every day.
Therese G.
Review for: Trooper more...
Best liquid eye liner out there! Says tattoo, it means it! Pricey but so worth the money! I have green/gray eyes so I wear black liner. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy this eyeliner
Nataly G.
This has to be my all time favorite liner for my wings! It is very pigmented and has a fine top point which makes the line and the wing easy to do. My only complaint is that sometimes the hairs at the tip fray so they stab my eye while I’m trying to do my liner. Other than that great pigmentation and precision!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I LOVE KAT VON D PRODUCTS! I have three different colors and I love each and every one. They go in amazing, and last all day and the colors are absolutely to die for.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora