BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Gina V.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Hemingway
I absolutely love all of Kat Von D eye products. I exclusively use her eye liners now as they apply the best and last the longest. The Ink Liner has a slightly thicker tip compared to the Tattoo Liner and applies more like a felt tip pen rather than a very thin brush. I prefer the Tattoo Liner as I can achieve a thinner line but I am very pleased with this product overall!
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Bosch
Heres what I love about Kat Von D. She puts quality before all. With some "Celebrity brands" they use their name to sell their product. Kat Von D does not do that, she puts the quality along with her name. You can tell that she takes pride with her products and actually care about the quality. This eyeliner is like pigment in a stick! It's creamy, smooth and long lasting!
Elizabeth F.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is good but it isn't the best that I've used. To begin with the black isn't as pigmented as I hoped it would be, and it isn't very buildable. When you go over patches that you want to darken the eyeliner tip removes the color like an expo marker on a white board. Other than that though the tip is easy to use, and it doesn't fade or transfer during the day.
Taylor B.
Johnstown, NY
Review for: Bukowski
To be honest, when i was in the store i thought this was black eyeliner. It's actually a dark forest green color. I thought about returning it when I noticed. However, I decided to give it a show and was pleasantly surprised! The color is neat and gives your eye makeup a kick from the every day, to something much more special. The formula is nice and long lasting too!
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail liquid liner. I think this product is bomb and it is also waterproof which is a plus! I like that it is felt tip and shaped like a pencils because it fits into my hand natural and the felt tip makes it easy to apply. I feel like I am literally using it like a pencils and drawing. The formulation is so rich and smooth. Kat Von D never disappoints!
Ginna G.
Review for: Trooper
This is in my top 5 favorite liner so far. The pointy felt tip allows for smooth and easy use creating a sharp wing that could cut paper. Not only is the pigmentation of the black amazing but it's party of the Kat Von D's cosmetic line which is cruelty free and vegan as well. I would definitely recommend to those having trouble finding an eyeliner worth their money!
alexa e.
Review for: Trooper
I have oily, slightly hooded eyelids that have trouble holding onto product if I don't prime them correctly. This does not have any problem at all!

It's a beautiful, rich black color that does NOT transfer at all once it is on my lids! It seriously is budge proof, smudge proof, wipe proof! And the pen usually lasts me about six months with daily use.

One of my HG!!
Rachel S.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is a pretty hyped up product. I think its good but it isn't what everyone makes it out to be. It lasts a fairly long time but occasionally starts to flake. I find it difficult to use and apply. Sometimes it doesn't apply as dark as I would like it to. I might look into other products when its time for a new liquid liner but for now it gets the job done.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Trooper
I have been on the search for a liner that makes the wing easy. Let me tell you this one makes every wing perfect every time. I tried the stila and found the color and finish of this one to be superior. I would tell anyone looking to go this route. I adore the application this tip never looses its shape and continues to look amazing even after a lot of use.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Neruda
This is the most amazing eyeliner I've ever used. The liquid tip is small enough that you can get a precise line without looking like a raccoon. It stays on all day--no dark circles under the eyes from your eyeliner bleeding, even in the summer when I sweat! If you like the winged eyeliner look, this is a great product too! It makes wings almost effortless.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?