BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Sally H.
I decided to try this out after using the Stila liner for years. I wanted to try something new but just as great. The formula is definitely on par with Stila. It stays on all day and isn't flaky. I would repurchase again. I still like the Stila one better because I like the flexible felt tip. This one is a bit more stiff so doing a nice sharp wing is a bit more difficult for me.
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
For the price i think it should last longer. Mine dried out quite quickly, 2 months into using it approx. 3-4 times a week. Before it dried out i did enjoy the look but will not purchase it again
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my holy grail liquid liner. I think this product is bomb and it is also waterproof which is a plus! I like that it is felt tip and shaped like a pencils because it fits into my hand natural and the felt tip makes it easy to apply. I feel like I am literally using it like a pencils and drawing. The formulation is so rich and smooth. Kat Von D never disappoints!
Brooke C.
High Point, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
Want an easy perfect wing? Buy this!! Seriously worth every penny! I never ever mess up when I use this liner, the felt tip is tiny and a perfect point. Not too thick but not too thin like others I have tried. I have spent so much money trying to find the best liquid liner, and this is it!
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my favorite eyeliner at the moment. It lasts all day and it's super pigmented and intense. It is definitely worth the 20 dlls. The only con I can find is that the print on the marker fades away within the couple of first uses. Anyway, what matters is the inside. I love this eyeliner
Taylor L.
Review for: Trooper more...
My favorite liner of all time! It literally is my holy grail! I go through these all of the time and I recommend them to all of my clients! It goes on so smoothly and so opaque
April L.
Webster, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
Love it so much the only thing I would change is darker black other than that it works so well I never use to like eye liner like pens because they would always dry out even when u apply the first coat but not this one I've been using this product everyday for the past 4 months and still no dry out and plus very easy for beginners trying to make a perfect straight line. I so glad I gave eyeliner pens one more try for this one.
Alyssa W.
I find the ink liner to be a great option for every day liner. The tip is thin and precise. It makes it easy to glide along your eye. I received this product in an ipsy bag and was very happy with it.
Cikeily C.
Review for: Nerdrum more...
It´s described as a “sea blue.” It’s a muted, medium-dark blue with cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had semi-sheer color payoff, and it was buildable to semi-opaque coverage, but you have to be very, very careful or else it seems to erase what you put down. I had better luck trying to ramp up the coverage while it was still drying than when it had dried down. It had one or two flakes off over a sixteen hour period.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?