BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Gabby R.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
One of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever tried. They stay very black and very matte. Also they stay long wearing and don't transfer to the lower lash line.
Valerie V.
Grove City, PA
Review for: Nietzsche
High quality pigment and lots of shimmer with a very fine tip that makes for an easy line and wing. Glides on and stays. Reasonably priced for the durability.
Olivia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner!! The color intensity is out of this world and it stays on so well!! I always use this whether I'm doing my makeup or a client's makeup
Kiara B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite is gel eyeliner. It is smudge free and lasts me for hours! It is literally hurricane proof and swim prod and won’t come off for anything
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVED my ink liner in Trooper until it started to fray really bad. Then the consistency wore off. However, the precision is undeniable and very easy to use!
Tiffany L.
Hessel
In absolute love with the black, definitely my favorite wing liner! Stays on all day. Easy to use and amazing color.
Kat Von D The Kat Eye
Kassi A.
Binghamton, NY
Absolutely love this liner. I use this everyday and doesn't chip, flake up or rub off during the day. I recommend this to anyone because it's simple to use.
Elisa R.
Bronx
Review for: Trooper
My ride or die liner. I bought it on Feb, 5,2017 and it's still pigmented to this day. I love this markers because it's easy for me to do my winged eyeliner.
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is very good. The colors are intense. I have owned this eyeliner for six months now and the felt tip did not dry out like the other eyeliners.
amanda h.
Cold Spring, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tattoo eyeliner is by far the best eyeliner on the market. It's easy to control without getting it all over your eyes, and it really has staying Power
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?