BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Briana B.
Review for: Trooper more...
I haven't had this long but from what I can tell it works really well. I got it from Sephora for a decent price. I would probably recommend it to some one. I'm hoping with more use I will love it even more.
Violet H.
Review for: Trooper more...
Okay so I am usually skeptical about using felt tip or using what feels like felt tip liners because the tips always dry out on me. With Kat Van D Ink Trooper Liner, this isn't the case at all! I've owned it for about two months now and it is apart of my everyday routine! It creates the perfect wing and also creates the perfect simple line. I love it! It doesn't smudge or lose color throughout the day and for that, I would recommend this 100%!
Nadia M.
Review for: Trooper more...
Amor y odio, me encanto su punta ultra fina que da mucha precisión para el delineado su acabado satinado, pero con el paso de las horas se cuartea un poco, no es el acabado más duradero como un delineador en gel, ta,bien note que sin primer se transfiere, tampoco se puede repasar porque se trae la capa de abajo, he probado mejores, lo volvería a usar? No... Hay fórmulas que son más duraderas por menos de la mitad del precio...
Cassie G.
Charleston, WV
This is the best eye liner out there! No joke! Stays in place ALL day! I have very oily skin so my makeup tends to look bad by the afternoon but not with this product! Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Kathryn W.
Review for: Neruda more...
I feel like I've tried EVERY SINGLE EYELINER IN THE WORLD. I've found TWO that I truly love - this and Inglot.
I need intense color, smooth application & no budge. Kat Von D does a great job as far as intensity and ease of application - it's one step below Inglot as far as staying power. Inglot edges this one out because I can use it on my waterline & it actually stays put!
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
I love the cat eye and wing look bit I am terrible at getting them even! !! This line has great pigment, it's flow is really smooth and it really helps me get I good line going. I feel it is expensive but the quality I think makes up for it. Removal it's hard with regular wipes but a little coconut oil and it helps with removal. So far I have been very happy with this purchase
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
This Kat Von D tattoo liner is absolutely great it works really well and stays put you can usually use it for about 16 hours without it coming off great price it's a must try. It's something that I purchase consistently it's the only one I will use I highly recommend it most of my friends are using it based on my review of it you can purchase this at Sephora there a grapevine you can also get a purse sized one and it's great for on the go
Sally H.
I decided to try this out after using the Stila liner for years. I wanted to try something new but just as great. The formula is definitely on par with Stila. It stays on all day and isn't flaky. I would repurchase again. I still like the Stila one better because I like the flexible felt tip. This one is a bit more stiff so doing a nice sharp wing is a bit more difficult for me.
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
For the price i think it should last longer. Mine dried out quite quickly, 2 months into using it approx. 3-4 times a week. Before it dried out i did enjoy the look but will not purchase it again
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my favorite eyeliner at the moment. It lasts all day and it's super pigmented and intense. It is definitely worth the 20 dlls. The only con I can find is that the print on the marker fades away within the couple of first uses. Anyway, what matters is the inside. I love this eyeliner
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?