10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
Review for: Neruda
I expected more of this product ! It drys out way to fast! The packaging is cute! I've only used it a couple times. I'm not a pro with liners but I've used better ones.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Hemingway
Beautiful color. Easy to draw winged liner with this product. Applies without streaks or inconsistent flow of liner throughout felt tip. Best liner. Strongly encourage.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this stuff so much!!! When I went cruelty free I started looking for a new eyeliner and stumbled upon Kat's stuff!! It goes on so nicely and it stays on all day!
Erica E.
Erica E.
Aliso Viejo,CA
I love this more than the Tattoo liner! The felt tip is easier for me to maneuver. I can get a perfect cat eye with this and it lasts all day and night! I love Trooper
Aaron D.
Aaron D.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Trooper
I might have already left a review for this but I'm not sure. But definitely deserves 10 stars and not 5. When it says waterproof it means it and it does not come off.
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This is my absolute favorite liner. It does not smudge. It is great for a sharp wing and just for a lined eye look. I am looking forward to buying more from Kat Von D!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Review for: Trooper
This bad boy is amazing!! It's very black and long lasting. It will last all night and not one but of it comes off. The felt tip makes it easy for an easy application.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Orange, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite eye liners. Goes on nice and smooth. You do have to have a light hand, other wise it is very easy to smudge it. Dries super. One of my go to liners.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Bukowski
Amazing liner ! I have been using it for years! It's worth the $19! Does not smudge and the felt ripped liner is perfect for getting that sharp wing on your eyeliner!
KARINA S.
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Review for: Trooper
Love the Kat Von D products. Super pricey at sephora but the quality is great! Its right up there to MAC make up. The best thing about it is that it last a long time!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?