10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sona E.
Sona E.
Review for: Trooper
Makes my eyelininer applying process so much faster, precise and gorgeous. It's very pigmented, and the tip of the liner is just so thin and comfertable and easy to apply.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. I love the brush, you can do any eye look you want with it. Have bought over and over again. I use it almost every time I wear eyeliner.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
West Rutland, VT
Review for: Woolf
Recommended by a sales associate at Sephora! Great recommendation! Feels like silk going on, then stayed put for hours! Love this...although I purchase the waterproof now.
Zayna S.
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
Review for: Baudelaire
I swear by this Kat Von D tattoo liner. This is by far my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner in my makeup collection. I recommend to go to your nearest Sephora, and buy it!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL
Review for: Trooper
I bought this one by mistake, when I went to repurchase my Tattoo liner. I still like the Tattoo better, but this one is really good, especially if you like a stiffer tip.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite liner of all time. It's a liquid liner but it's slightly less dry than average eyeliners which is good for making the perfect winged liner look.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Yukon, PA
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely loveee this liner! Very easy to apply!! Dried matte, and if doesn't flake off. It stays put all day. Love this liner, and I love Kat Von D! I'd recommend this!
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Amazing! You should definitely buy this ! I love making my wing eyeliner with this . It makes it so easy to put on . I have nothing bad to say about this . I just love it
courtney t.
courtney t.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
I fell in love with this eyeliner the first time I used it. the applicator is perfect, the liquid is perfect, except I've gone through three of them because they dry out.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Bosch
This is my holy grail. All time favorite liner for the perfect wing. 👌🏾
It's an easy use them and us great for beginners. It also last all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?