BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cristina S.
Review for: Trooper
This bad boy is amazing!! It's very black and long lasting. It will last all night and not one but of it comes off. The felt tip makes it easy for an easy application.
Miranda C.
Orange, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite eye liners. Goes on nice and smooth. You do have to have a light hand, other wise it is very easy to smudge it. Dries super. One of my go to liners.
Aaron D.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Trooper
I might have already left a review for this but I'm not sure. But definitely deserves 10 stars and not 5. When it says waterproof it means it and it does not come off.
Claire C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Bukowski
Amazing liner ! I have been using it for years! It's worth the $19! Does not smudge and the felt ripped liner is perfect for getting that sharp wing on your eyeliner!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Review for: Trooper
Love the Kat Von D products. Super pricey at sephora but the quality is great! Its right up there to MAC make up. The best thing about it is that it last a long time!
Bee M.
Covina, CA
Review for: Trooper
The only eyeliner I ever use! Goes on so smooth and is so dark, which I love! I find myself buying it over and over. Want to try the eyeliner in other colors as well.
Gina G.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: Trooper
By far the best eyeliner I have ever used !!!!! I have repurchased this item about 10 - 15 times , it's the blackest eyeliner I've ever used & it's very easy to apply
Lina D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Trooper
This liner is as dark as my soul and will give you a sharp wing !!! I use this every day and I have to say that I'll be buying this again before school comes around!!
Amber R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Bosch
This liner works well. It slides on smooth and feels great. It doesnt smudge easily either. If you have a hard time applying liner like me, this is a good one for you
Courtney B.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best best best liquid eyeliner on the market. I didn't think any would top stilas but the tip is so amazing and different and the ink is so black
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?