BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Kathy C.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper more...
Probably the best pen liner I have ever used. Didn't smear or put out too much product.  I love that I can wear it all day.  Does not come off till you're ready for it to come off.
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
The Kat Von D ink liner is a good liquid liner but it's not as good to me as the tattoo liner. This has more of a solid felt tip and isn't as easy to apply. That being said, it is still a lot better than a lot of liquid eyeliners out there. KVD all ways has top of the line products. Solid color.
Meghan R.
Review for: Trooper more...
All time favorite felt tip liner. It's much cheaper on Amazon than it is in Sephora (usually). But it is worth it either way! Amazing!! No flaking, thin but very pigmented! Not at all watery fluid. It's beyond easy to apply unlike a lot of pen styles liners. This one is literally like you are drawing on your face. Super precise and fantabulous!!
Jamie F.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
As an amateur with the cat eye technique - this liquid eye liner was a dream! Matte black, long lasting, even staying in my waterline without running (I have very watery eyes and always have a problem with this). The applicator was a flexible tip felt type that made perfecting my winged eyeliner very user friendly. Definitely already re-purchased!
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Trooper more...
Love love love this eyeliner. I can't say anything bad about it cause there's nothing bad to say. I really like the brand by Kay Von D. I've been watching her since she was on Miami ink. She seems to real and that's probable why I started buying her brands. She does her own tutorials on how she likes the product. She really wants products that are going to work. im really impressed with her brand and I would recommend everyone to check her out! Ps she's also vegan friendly!
Catherine Y.
I love this liner! It is my holy grail! I swear by it and i recommend it to everyone. It stays on all day, even when I went swimming. The color is very pigmented and the tip never dulls so I can always create the perfect cat-eye. The amount of product you get also lasts quite a long time.
Maria A.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners! Super easy to apply! I was never one to put on liquid eyeliner just because I have shakey hands but this was just so easy you can't go wrong! The price hurt to pay at first but after the first time I used it I realized it's worth it I buy them in twos now. You can never go wrong with this brand!
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Review for: Dali more...
Ok so this Kat Von D tattoo ink liner is my favorite eyeliner and I have not found an eyeliner that has compared to it since. I use this eyeliner everyday and it will stay for hours upon hours without smudging or running. It glides on perfectly leaving a black matte finish. It also glides on top of eyeshadow perfectly too without smudging.
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TATTOO LINER!! I love felt tip liners, and this is just perfect and pigmented, and the tip works so well, rather than the tattoo liner which is more of a brush tip, which I've used, but I just overall prefer this one. My only issue is when it starts to dry out it gets more flaky and less pigmented, but that's ad expected. I wish it was cheaper too, but nothing I can do about that.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm using this at the moment, got the mini that came in the Bow and Arrow kit. This is fairly easy to use (I am liquid liner challenged), and highly pigmented. The brush is tapered to a small tip so its easier to have precision (though the tip IS longer than the tattoo liner tip). I personally don't like this as much as the tattoo liner, but its still amazing!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora