10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jen R.
Jen R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Woolf
I am obsessed with all of Kat Von D's products but this eyeliner is the best I have ever used! It creates the perfect cat eye or winged look with ease! And it lasts all day!
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Hemingway
Very easy to control and use. However I wish the brown was more of a true brown, this is more of a black brown. Also the staying power decreases after about 6 hours of wear.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Review for: Trooper
With this I never have to worry about my eyeliner disappearing throughout the day. It's an amazing product and totally worth it in my opinion! Definitely read purchasing it
Kailee M.
Kailee M.
Avon, NY
Review for: Trooper
Holy grail liquid liner. Love the felt tip for winged liner. Lasts allllll day long without transferring to my lid or under eye area. I always have a back up of this liner!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Review for: Woolf
If you want a line that won't budge, look no further. The felt tip applicator makes application easy and fairly good-free. The color is very pigmented. Highly recommended!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite liner of all time. It's a liquid liner but it's slightly less dry than average eyeliners which is good for making the perfect winged liner look.
Sona E.
Sona E.
Review for: Trooper
Makes my eyelininer applying process so much faster, precise and gorgeous. It's very pigmented, and the tip of the liner is just so thin and comfertable and easy to apply.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. I love the brush, you can do any eye look you want with it. Have bought over and over again. I use it almost every time I wear eyeliner.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
West Rutland, VT
Review for: Woolf
Recommended by a sales associate at Sephora! Great recommendation! Feels like silk going on, then stayed put for hours! Love this...although I purchase the waterproof now.
Zayna S.
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
Review for: Baudelaire
I swear by this Kat Von D tattoo liner. This is by far my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner in my makeup collection. I recommend to go to your nearest Sephora, and buy it!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?