BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Nicole F.
I bought this liner at the recommendation of a Sephora employee, and while I was happy with the product overall (went on smooth, nice black pigment, lasted quite a while), I have found that there are similar products out there that are a bit easier to get a thinner line from. I have hooded eyes, so it is important that I can get a nice thin line on the top of my lid, so as not to completely hide my shadow from view.
Mary Kate F.
Not my favorite eyeliner. Although it comes in pretty colors and is simple to apply, I don't like the way it tends to wear off. It starts to get crumbly and faded.
Stephanie  Z.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
I love this liner. It lasts forever. I applied it for an evening out and the following morning it was still perfect applied and sitting on the top of my eyelids.
Jacklyn R.
Review for: Hemingway more...
This is an amazing liquid liner. Kat von d's liner in trooper has always been my go-to from the first time I used it, so when she came out with a brown liquid liner I had to try it out. I love this liner, it works beautifully and gives me the sharp clean line I have come to expect from kat von d's liners. I use this when I want a softer, warmer look and looks great when I am going for the effortless and soft look. Give this product a try, you won't regret it.
Erica G.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this liner!  I always use the black coloration. It is easy to apply, however I wish the tip of the applicator was thinner to be able to build a thick line.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
I was a firm believer that drugstore eyeliner was better than paying 20$ at Sephora. That was the case until I tried this eyeliner. This eyeliner is insanely pigmented, dries matte, and has a sharp tip to help make the perfect wing! It dries super fast. I am head over heels for this eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone who asks me about my makeup. Packaging is sleek and cute and price isnt bad! I bought at Sephora and will never stop repurchasing!
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I have tried all kinds of liquid eyeliner trying to find the right one that doesn't wear off throughout the day or melt off or transfer to my eyelid.. I started checking out the kat von d line and who would make a better liner than a tattoo artist? i adore this liner.. weather I'm heading to work or out dancing all night i know my eyeliner will stay perfect! i highly recommend this eyeliner if you are still trying to find the right one, look no further.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Bukowski more...
This is one of the few long lasting liquid eyeliners I swear by. I can put it on before work, go to crossfit, grab groceries then cook dinner and it's still on! It may not be perfect at the end of the day but if you are at least a foot and a half away from me it looks flawless. I love it. I do feel like you need to apply two coats to a winged look sometimes but I like that it is buildable.
Leah P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
I have been loving trooper since I picked it up. It is immediately black black. You don't have to trace over your lines a million times to have an opaque black line. It also does not transfer. I have hooded eyes so that can be a problem for me. It is a great product but is a little on the pricer end of liquid liners. The price would be the only negative for me but it works wonderfully!
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
THIS IS THE GREATEST EYE LINER I HAVE EVER USED. (And I have pretty much tried everything) This liner goes on so well and lasts all day/night with a very deep color that does not fade. I first tried this product because Sephora was sold out of the Stila liner but I was in desperate need of a liquid liner so I decided to try it and I will never go back! This is also great for temporary tattoos :)
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?