BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
For the price i think it should last longer. Mine dried out quite quickly, 2 months into using it approx. 3-4 times a week. Before it dried out i did enjoy the look but will not purchase it again
April L.
Webster, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
Love it so much the only thing I would change is darker black other than that it works so well I never use to like eye liner like pens because they would always dry out even when u apply the first coat but not this one I've been using this product everyday for the past 4 months and still no dry out and plus very easy for beginners trying to make a perfect straight line. I so glad I gave eyeliner pens one more try for this one.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
These eyeliners are so smooth and so workable. Perfectly pigmented and just all around great. The bold colors are cute and no over done. The subtle every day pinks, purples and grays are just as good if you're not into the bolds!
Alyssa W.
I find the ink liner to be a great option for every day liner. The tip is thin and precise. It makes it easy to glide along your eye. I received this product in an ipsy bag and was very happy with it.
Cikeily C.
Review for: Nerdrum more...
It´s described as a “sea blue.” It’s a muted, medium-dark blue with cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had semi-sheer color payoff, and it was buildable to semi-opaque coverage, but you have to be very, very careful or else it seems to erase what you put down. I had better luck trying to ramp up the coverage while it was still drying than when it had dried down. It had one or two flakes off over a sixteen hour period.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
J L.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner for its precision. Perfect for creating a winged line. It claims to last 24 hours and on its own it's pretty impressive, despite the fact that I have extremely oily eyelids. With an eyelid primer it's unstoppable though. My only complaint is that I wish the color was darker. Good value for the price. Love
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
So I tried this liner before the tattoo because I heard it was much more Waterproof. However, I hated the formula and the felt applicator was so stiff it was impossible to make a winged cat eye. After this disaster I went to the tattoo liner by KVD and it is my absolute favorite. I used it for all my Halloween looks, and it literally did not budge at all.
LuisandKatia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
I very much love this liner. I swatched it in Sephora and I'm glad I did. I stays on all day with no signs of fading or flaking. It's so dark. I can do an awesome wing with !!! It is definitely water resistant. Very black. Dries down matte. and dries down pretty quickly. It's a bit pricey at 19 dollars , but I would def repurchase because it's that awesome!
Mrs. B.
Review for: Trooper more...
So this liner is the BOMB!!

I've been looking for a great liner like this for YEARS, literally! The tip is so fine that it took me some time to master, but once I did (by resting my hand on my cheekbone) WOW. It makes the perfect line, the color is great and it does not wear or smear. What I REALLY love is for my "no makeup look" I can make a fine line really really really close, like AT my last line, and it looks so natural! This is my new "go to." Thanks to Sephora for giving me a free sample!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?