BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Amazing! You should definitely buy this ! I love making my wing eyeliner with this . It makes it so easy to put on . I have nothing bad to say about this . I just love it
courtney t.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
I fell in love with this eyeliner the first time I used it. the applicator is perfect, the liquid is perfect, except I've gone through three of them because they dry out.
Victoria D.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Bosch
This is my holy grail. All time favorite liner for the perfect wing. 👌🏾
It's an easy use them and us great for beginners. It also last all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Neruda
Kat Von D liner is the longest lasting eyeliner I've ever used. Between work, exercising, rubbing my eyes, etc. it literally only comes off with remover which is great!
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It is so easy to use and it is a true rich black. I love the matte finish! I used this on my wedding day and it lasted all day! I absolutely love it.
Erika Q.
Review for: Neruda
I expected more of this product ! It drys out way to fast! The packaging is cute! I've only used it a couple times. I'm not a pro with liners but I've used better ones.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Big fan of these little beauties! I first saw them at Sephora where a cast member was telling me all about them. I havent bought one yet but definitely on my wish list!
Kennedy W.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Hemingway
Beautiful color. Easy to draw winged liner with this product. Applies without streaks or inconsistent flow of liner throughout felt tip. Best liner. Strongly encourage.
Hannah S.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this stuff so much!!! When I went cruelty free I started looking for a new eyeliner and stumbled upon Kat's stuff!! It goes on so nicely and it stays on all day!
Tatum B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This is my absolute favorite liner. It does not smudge. It is great for a sharp wing and just for a lined eye look. I am looking forward to buying more from Kat Von D!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?