10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Zayna S.
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
Review for: Baudelaire
I swear by this Kat Von D tattoo liner. This is by far my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner in my makeup collection. I recommend to go to your nearest Sephora, and buy it!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL
Review for: Trooper
I bought this one by mistake, when I went to repurchase my Tattoo liner. I still like the Tattoo better, but this one is really good, especially if you like a stiffer tip.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Yukon, PA
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely loveee this liner! Very easy to apply!! Dried matte, and if doesn't flake off. It stays put all day. Love this liner, and I love Kat Von D! I'd recommend this!
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Amazing! You should definitely buy this ! I love making my wing eyeliner with this . It makes it so easy to put on . I have nothing bad to say about this . I just love it
courtney t.
courtney t.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
I fell in love with this eyeliner the first time I used it. the applicator is perfect, the liquid is perfect, except I've gone through three of them because they dry out.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Bosch
This is my holy grail. All time favorite liner for the perfect wing. 👌🏾
It's an easy use them and us great for beginners. It also last all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Trooper
Really like this liner but the tip dried out fast. When you try to get some liner it spills out way too much and leaves nothing behind. Amazing formula but bad packaging
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It is so easy to use and it is a true rich black. I love the matte finish! I used this on my wedding day and it lasted all day! I absolutely love it.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Big fan of these little beauties! I first saw them at Sephora where a cast member was telling me all about them. I havent bought one yet but definitely on my wish list!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Neruda
Kat Von D liner is the longest lasting eyeliner I've ever used. Between work, exercising, rubbing my eyes, etc. it literally only comes off with remover which is great!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?