BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Review for: Bosch
This is what turned me on to liquid eye liner I was so mad when I ran out. It's nice and smooth. I just need to buck up and buy another since I haven't found one I like since.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Review for: Baudelaire
My all time favorite eyeliner. I've tried every other one under the sun and this is consistently my favorite. Glides on really easily and always stays in place during the day.
Christin A.
Christin A.
Houston , TX
Review for: Bukowski
Probably one of the best eyeliners I own. The packaging is impeccable. The only problem is that it's gone so quickly. If it lasted longer, it would be the only one I purchase.
Elyshia L.
Elyshia L.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I'm very picky about my eyeliners even I found these I was in love. they go on super pigmented and smooth it doesn't dry, flake or smudge. I strongly recommend this eyeliner.
Ani C.
Ani C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Trooper
My go-to liner! I wear it just about daily, it's by far the most repurchased makeup I own. It dries quickly, the felt tip is perfect for application, and it stays on all day.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
This eyeliner runs like CRAZY and is hard to work with. You would be able to get a really precise line, if it didn't bleed so much. Go for the tattoo liner, it's much better.
Berenis N.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Woolf
Easy to do my wing line ☺️ not that expensive I like to buy on dark brown I have been looking for black and I went out and I want to buy black I don't know where to find it☺️
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Woolf
These liquid liners make liquid liner application so easy and they do NOT dry out like other brands. Great staying power and smuggable if you are quick and want a softer look
chrystel a.
chrystel a.
Wellington Station, PE
Review for: Trooper
this product is honestly the best eyeliner i've ever used. it lasted so long and it made it easier for me to put a wing on my eyes. i was in love with it when i first got it!
Clare H.
Clare H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Trooper
the best eyeliner. glides on smooth, dries matte, great color payoff. i have repurchased this atleast 5 times and it's definitely my favorite eyeliner from kat von d's brand.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?