10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Christin A.
Christin A.
Houston , TX
Review for: Bukowski
Probably one of the best eyeliners I own. The packaging is impeccable. The only problem is that it's gone so quickly. If it lasted longer, it would be the only one I purchase.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
This eyeliner runs like CRAZY and is hard to work with. You would be able to get a really precise line, if it didn't bleed so much. Go for the tattoo liner, it's much better.
Ani C.
Ani C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Trooper
My go-to liner! I wear it just about daily, it's by far the most repurchased makeup I own. It dries quickly, the felt tip is perfect for application, and it stays on all day.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Woolf
These liquid liners make liquid liner application so easy and they do NOT dry out like other brands. Great staying power and smuggable if you are quick and want a softer look
Clare H.
Clare H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Trooper
the best eyeliner. glides on smooth, dries matte, great color payoff. i have repurchased this atleast 5 times and it's definitely my favorite eyeliner from kat von d's brand.
Berenis N.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Woolf
Easy to do my wing line ☺️ not that expensive I like to buy on dark brown I have been looking for black and I went out and I want to buy black I don't know where to find it☺️
chrystel a.
chrystel a.
Wellington Station, PE
Review for: Trooper
this product is honestly the best eyeliner i've ever used. it lasted so long and it made it easier for me to put a wing on my eyes. i was in love with it when i first got it!
Ivony E.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Trooper
This is a great liquid liner. It is super black and pigmented and easy to use with the pointed end. I docked off a star for the price, nothing to do with the product itself.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Review for: Nietzsche
Color is the perfect periwinkle shade! It's pigmented & super long wearing. It is not the easiest to use for those inexperienced though. Takes some getting used to for sure!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Vidalia, GA
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It doesn't bleed like a lot of liners do. I do not find it waterproof though but it isn't something I need. It is a matte black liquid liner
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?