BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Chaya M.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is amazing. It will not budge from your face. It stays on for centuries and you won't have to check on it.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Kat Von D ink liner. All the colors are so beautiful and this eyeliner stays on all day. It is a must have.
Gabrielle S.
These are my favorite eyeliner no body can beat it i been trying to find a dupe i didn't find one i love the packaging
Brittany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners are great especially when you're wanting a brighter eye color. The colors last but also still blend well.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D has a fantastic makeup brand. I am currently using both Hemingway and trooper, i love them. Fantastic liners.
Tiane F.
Review for: Trooper
Pigmented, long lasting, and very easy to apply. Love the sleek packaging. Straight forward all around quality product.
Melissa T.
Calvin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Other
 I like this liner but find it a little on the watery side. Several layers need o be applied to achieve maximum coverage
Blanca A.
Clear Lake City
I love all the colors there are, i like experimenting and when im feeling like i need something extra these are perfect
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
It's great. Hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was great. Not my first choice but definitely not my last
Melissa R.
East point, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only liner I ever use, it allows me to get that perfect sharp and straight winged eyeliner, would recommend
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?