BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice and bold?3 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 375 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
I used to use her Autograph liner daily but she has since discontinued it. Until something like that returns I've been using the Tattoo Ink liner and love it. Its heavily pigmented more so than her Trooper Tattoo Liner. The formula is smooth and comfortable. Felt tip brush makes for perfect precision when making thin or bold lines. Compact enough to take with you.
If you want something more pigmented with more color choices than go with the Ink liners. They are wonderful, vegan and cruelty free. A++ all around.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Trooper more...
Love this eyeliner. So easy to apply and do a cat eye with. Goes on very smoothly and stays all day without smudging at all. Would definatly purchase this again.
Kyli B.
A beautiful broad selection of colors! Every Kat product is known for its amazing quality and color pay off! A must have product to add to your collection! ♡♡♡♡♡
Emily V.
Butler, KY
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I am a huge kat von d fan, and have forever been a fan of the black ink liner. It's pricey but so worth it. I will say the colored liners haven't stayed on near as well for me as the black.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Hemingway more...
I like this item I just don't like the shape as much. But other than that it is great. It lasts a long time and glides on perfectly. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
These are one of the best liquid pen liners on the market. If you haven't tried them yet, go now. They glide on easily and last all day long. I've bought them in 3 or 4 colors. Grab them at Sephora.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Trooper more...
I was so disappointed. I had extremely high hopes for this liner because I heard great things about it.
It's hard to apply, felt tip dried up so bad I can't use it anymore. The first time I used it was the only good application I got out of it. It does dry fast but it's near impossible to remove or fix mistakes. Half way through the the day it has already flaked off my eyes. I gave this 2 stars because of pigmentation and the container itself is great and comfortable to use.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Trooper more...
Kat Von D's trooper eyeliner is the only eyeliner i have used for about 2 years now. I have bought about 5 of these over that time. That seems like a lot but i use it everyday. It creates the perfect wing and is long lasting. It stays on so well that if i have to be up early in the morning i will apply this before bed, and it will still be perfect by the time i wake up. Every time i run out i immediately have to go repurchase. I swear by this..if you haven't tried it you need to.
member-86e126b50
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Tap on the liners last for a long time and make sure that they stay there it makes it super easy to make a wing in the product last along time there is now on from provement on this product and you can buy it at Sephora I will buy this again
Jordan L.
The Ink Liner in Trooper is my favorite black liquid eyeliner. It makes it really easy to do a wing and it lasts all day. I personally like the Ink Liner better than the Tattoo Liner.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?