BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cat eye and wing look bit I am terrible at getting them even! !! This line has great pigment, it's flow is really smooth and it really helps me get I good line going. I feel it is expensive but the quality I think makes up for it. Removal it's hard with regular wipes but a little coconut oil and it helps with removal. So far I have been very happy with this purchase
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail liquid liner. I think this product is bomb and it is also waterproof which is a plus! I like that it is felt tip and shaped like a pencils because it fits into my hand natural and the felt tip makes it easy to apply. I feel like I am literally using it like a pencils and drawing. The formulation is so rich and smooth. Kat Von D never disappoints!
Taylor L.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liner of all time! It literally is my holy grail! I go through these all of the time and I recommend them to all of my clients! It goes on so smoothly and so opaque
Brooke C.
Review for: Trooper
Want an easy perfect wing? Buy this!! Seriously worth every penny! I never ever mess up when I use this liner, the felt tip is tiny and a perfect point. Not too thick but not too thin like others I have tried. I have spent so much money trying to find the best liquid liner, and this is it!
Sally H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try this out after using the Stila liner for years. I wanted to try something new but just as great. The formula is definitely on par with Stila. It stays on all day and isn't flaky. I would repurchase again. I still like the Stila one better because I like the flexible felt tip. This one is a bit more stiff so doing a nice sharp wing is a bit more difficult for me.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner at the moment. It lasts all day and it's super pigmented and intense. It is definitely worth the 20 dlls. The only con I can find is that the print on the marker fades away within the couple of first uses. Anyway, what matters is the inside. I love this eyeliner
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
For the price i think it should last longer. Mine dried out quite quickly, 2 months into using it approx. 3-4 times a week. Before it dried out i did enjoy the look but will not purchase it again
Cikeily C.
Review for: Nerdrum
It´s described as a “sea blue.” It’s a muted, medium-dark blue with cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had semi-sheer color payoff, and it was buildable to semi-opaque coverage, but you have to be very, very careful or else it seems to erase what you put down. I had better luck trying to ramp up the coverage while it was still drying than when it had dried down. It had one or two flakes off over a sixteen hour period.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
April L.
Webster, TX
Review for: Trooper
Love it so much the only thing I would change is darker black other than that it works so well I never use to like eye liner like pens because they would always dry out even when u apply the first coat but not this one I've been using this product everyday for the past 4 months and still no dry out and plus very easy for beginners trying to make a perfect straight line. I so glad I gave eyeliner pens one more try for this one.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?