10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to eyeliner. Instead of a felt tip, it uses a brush tip which gives a finer, sharper line. This is exactly the type of liner you need for the perfect winged liner.
Brandon I.
Brandon I.
Canoga Park, CA
The blackest liner I've ever used! I love the tip and it stays on all day long! It goes on so pigmented and the eyeshadow's I have on never affect the pigmentation of wear time
Baylee L.
Baylee L.
Nashville, TN
These are very pigmented and last! They only issue I have with them is the felt tip tends to dry during application which can be annoying when trying to make that perfect wing!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neruda
Really big fan of this liner. It glides on like butta and stays on all day. I like using this to go under my wing a little when I'm looking to do something more festive or fun
Lizet H.
Lizet H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Woolf
A liquid liner designed with a versatile tip that gives you the intensity of a liquid with the control of a pencil for easy application and a beautifully defined cat eye look.
Daisy J.
Daisy J.
Review for: Trooper
I love how dark the black color is although the tip could be thinner/finer. Reasonably priced. I have bought this type of eyeliner for about a year now. Lasts all day usually.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite goes on very smooth and I feel like you get a lot of control over the pen . Although it last along time the color isn't always as bold as I would like more black !
Erin M.
Erin M.
Review for: Baudelaire
My all time favorite eyeliner. I've tried every other one under the sun and this is consistently my favorite. Glides on really easily and always stays in place during the day.
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Review for: Bosch
This is what turned me on to liquid eye liner I was so mad when I ran out. It's nice and smooth. I just need to buck up and buy another since I haven't found one I like since.
Paris M.
Paris M.
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid liner ever!!!! Smooth glide with strong bold finish. Quick drying and water resistant. The tip makes for easy application for the thickest to most precise line
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?