BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Paris M.
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid liner ever!!!! Smooth glide with strong bold finish. Quick drying and water resistant. The tip makes for easy application for the thickest to most precise line
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neruda
Really big fan of this liner. It glides on like butta and stays on all day. I like using this to go under my wing a little when I'm looking to do something more festive or fun
Lizet H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Woolf
A liquid liner designed with a versatile tip that gives you the intensity of a liquid with the control of a pencil for easy application and a beautifully defined cat eye look.
Shelby V.
Review for: Bosch
This is what turned me on to liquid eye liner I was so mad when I ran out. It's nice and smooth. I just need to buck up and buy another since I haven't found one I like since.
Daisy J.
Review for: Trooper
I love how dark the black color is although the tip could be thinner/finer. Reasonably priced. I have bought this type of eyeliner for about a year now. Lasts all day usually.
Heidi C.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite goes on very smooth and I feel like you get a lot of control over the pen . Although it last along time the color isn't always as bold as I would like more black !
Erin M.
Review for: Baudelaire
My all time favorite eyeliner. I've tried every other one under the sun and this is consistently my favorite. Glides on really easily and always stays in place during the day.
Christin A.
Houston , TX
Review for: Bukowski
Probably one of the best eyeliners I own. The packaging is impeccable. The only problem is that it's gone so quickly. If it lasted longer, it would be the only one I purchase.
Elyshia L.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I'm very picky about my eyeliners even I found these I was in love. they go on super pigmented and smooth it doesn't dry, flake or smudge. I strongly recommend this eyeliner.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Woolf
Easy to do my wing line ☺️ not that expensive I like to buy on dark brown I have been looking for black and I went out and I want to buy black I don't know where to find it☺️
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?