10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
marjorie a.
marjorie a.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner and all Kat Von D products. This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to apply. I'm able to make the sharpest winged eye without much effort. Absolutely love it.
Allee R.
Allee R.
Melissa, TX
Review for: Nietzsche
Kat has done it again! These liners have such beautiful color pay-off. So pignented and long lasting. Last through a 12 hour workday no problem! I want these liners in every color.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Review for: Bosch
The only eyeliner I can get to stay in my eyes without smearing. Has been a life saver. Can't praise this eyeliner enough! Will stay on my eyelids even though they are super oily.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Review for: Dali
I have bought this product many times. It is probably one of the only eyeliners i use. It applies easily and its not messy. Gives you really clean lines. And it makes my eyes pop.
Anh N.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Trooper
Super black, easy to use. If your eyes water it will come off though. Not very water resistant, but also doesn't claim to be. Easy to use if you don't have much time to get ready.
Kat K.
Kat K.
Review for: Bosch
All of KVD's liners are great, though this one seems to just not stand up to the tattoo liner. It gets rather sheer in places, and it doesn't seem to have the same staying power.
Review for: Woolf
Easy to use and stays all day. I like the light gray for a more subtle wing. I prefer a brush tip to the felt since the felt tip can sometimes not have enough product at the tip.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D Products Are Amazing !!! A Little Pricey But If You Want Makeup To Last Then The Price Dont Matter Her Product Are Long Lasting And I Cannot Get Enough Of Her Product !
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of my favorite eyeliners ever! It is so black and so matte. You could make the perfect winged liner with it. It is a little pricey for me but its worth the purchase.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Baudelaire
Easy to apply and it gives me the perfect wing tip. The only downside is that throughout the day parts of my wing tip would fade and come off so it leaves my eyes looking weird.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?