BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jordan L.
The Ink Liner in Trooper is my favorite black liquid eyeliner. It makes it really easy to do a wing and it lasts all day. I personally like the Ink Liner better than the Tattoo Liner.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I'm a huge fan of the KVD liners. They're easy to apply and don't smuge of too easily and they are so long lasting! I'm looking forward to try a larger variety of her cosmetics!
Amy Y.
Review for: Trooper more...
I understand why this liner is a holy grail for so many people. The applicator tip is synthetic but easy to work with. It's the perfect size to get full control of how thin you want your eyeliner to be. The formula is smooth, long-lasting, and very pigmented. It will not smudge or fade at all! My only complaint would be that this pen seems to dry up a bit quickly, so I make a point to store it tip-side down so that I can get a pigmented line when I do use it.
Mia A.
This liner is very fine and easy to apply, which is good for beginners. The pigmentation is okay, but when your eyes water it does smudge. So if all you need is a great looking liner this is the one, it is just not very long lasting.
Rachel L.
Review for: Trooper more...
I used to use a brush with gel liner because I thought it gave me much more precision and control. But after watching a makeup tutorial of a woman effortlessly applying wingtip eyeliner with this, I was convinced I needed to try it. After using it, I'm hooked. You can get such precision on your point, and believe it or not, this liner is pretty to easy to apply. I've noticed I can do a quick application on both eyes in under 1-2 minutes depending on the look I'm going for, and I always wear a cat-eye look. And the color is always matte! The best!
Illiyana C.
Austin
I love these eyeliners. The tip applicator is super thin and it's so easy to use. It's also smudge proof. Stays on all day. It's my favorite eyeliner. They also come in a bunch of different vibrant shades. I want all of the shades.
Tabitha W.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Trooper more...
Everything about this liner is perfect. The application is so smooth and precise. The brush tip holds up significantly longer than the felt tips I tried from other brands. So while in the beginning they both are pretty comparable, down the road the felt tips really start to wear down and become harder to apply while the brush tip holds strong. The formula of this eyeliner is also great. I love that it's so opaque but doesn't leave a super shiny look. It also holds up incredibly well throughout the day, even through workouts!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
The formula is great, like all of Kat Von D's products. She really knows how to create something that looks beautiful and STAYS on. I still prefer the tattoo liner because the tip is more fine so you can create a sharper flick, and felt tip tends to shed after a long time, that's my only issue with this one. And once it starts to shed, the flow of the product and the quality begins to fall apart. But if you prefer a felt tip, I highly recommend this.
Shadonna G.
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is my holy grail! It is a felt tip which means you can go thin or thick with your line. It has its own gloss to it, which keeps it looking sharp all day! I don't have to worry about my liner getting messed up from everyday sweat and tears. It is a matte product but something about it just sparkles a little. I cannot go without this product!
Casey A.
Lyndhurst
The only liner I use. It stays all day, applies easily, and is versitile. I can make thin lines, or bold, daring cat eyes. I tried tattoo liner, but the ink applies nicer.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?