BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kat K.
Review for: Bosch
All of KVD's liners are great, though this one seems to just not stand up to the tattoo liner. It gets rather sheer in places, and it doesn't seem to have the same staying power.
Review for: Woolf
Easy to use and stays all day. I like the light gray for a more subtle wing. I prefer a brush tip to the felt since the felt tip can sometimes not have enough product at the tip.
Alexis P.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D Products Are Amazing !!! A Little Pricey But If You Want Makeup To Last Then The Price Dont Matter Her Product Are Long Lasting And I Cannot Get Enough Of Her Product !
Kayla B.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of my favorite eyeliners ever! It is so black and so matte. You could make the perfect winged liner with it. It is a little pricey for me but its worth the purchase.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Baudelaire
Easy to apply and it gives me the perfect wing tip. The only downside is that throughout the day parts of my wing tip would fade and come off so it leaves my eyes looking weird.
Tamara Z.
Grand Island, NY
This is the only liner i use. The colors are so matte and perfect on. it lasts all night. I love it! i would recommend, it is a good price for the product. The only thing i use.
Jessica B.
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to eyeliner. Instead of a felt tip, it uses a brush tip which gives a finer, sharper line. This is exactly the type of liner you need for the perfect winged liner.
Wendy L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: Trooper
Currently my go to liner, absolutely love it. The fine thin brush makes it super easy to create any eyeliner look, dries fast when applying, and its easy to remove when desired.
Brandon I.
Canoga Park, CA
The blackest liner I've ever used! I love the tip and it stays on all day long! It goes on so pigmented and the eyeshadow's I have on never affect the pigmentation of wear time
Baylee L.
Nashville, TN
These are very pigmented and last! They only issue I have with them is the felt tip tends to dry during application which can be annoying when trying to make that perfect wing!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?